DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

Hey guys did you know I'm a war criminal? Just in case you didn't I'm going to shit all over your favorite superheroes while talking about how I'm a war criminal!

lets turn a hero that has been around for 60+ years into sad crying war criminal with a powerful mommy-wife

1703952016935.png

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tom King was so overrated and made some of the worst DC comics Ive ever read.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Care to elaborate. That pic doesn't tell me much.
iirc during an alien invasion of his new home world, he murdered prisoners along with women and children. when someone called him a war criminal afterwards he shot them in face. he got kicked out of the JL. pretty sure it was an alternate timeline tho

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Erm... Aquaman is on TV for free...

Did anyone actually watch this movie? It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen and is jumping the shark both figuratively and literally.

What the FUCK is this!?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
what? no. eternals was worse. captain marvel was worse. I'd say black panther 1 or 2 was worse but why would I watch those in the first place?

flash was terrible. just as bad as everything anyone has ever said about it.

but those were worse

now the hard question is aquaman vs flash. and FML, I can't pick between them. so bad. just not as bad as eternals and captain marvel.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
what? no. eternals was worse. captain marvel was worse. I'd say black panther 1 or 2 was worse but why would I watch those in the first place?

but those were worse

now the hard question is aquaman vs flash. and FML, I can't pick between them. so bad. just not as bad as eternals and captain marvel.
MCU was destroyed by woke politics. DC destroyed itself through typical Warner Brothers corporate incompetence

Xerge

<Donor>
Yeah Flash was bad but god damn did Marvel shit the bed recently, like so bad I didnt even finish the movies kinda level. Flash at least had some good justice league and superhero scenes. Still should have been Grant's movie with a stephen amell cameo :rolleyes:

Chris

Potato del Grande

but those were worse

Captain Marvel wasn't as bad as Aquaman.

Captain Marvel had a basic story with an unlikeable actress but some increased interest due to The Avengers.

Aquaman had all that, even worse dialogue, ultimately no link to shared universe, and unbelivable CGI shit flying all over the screen like Star Wars prequels on crack.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
First Aquaman was fine. Not Shazam good but perfectly middle of the road. *edit* lol Chris is just relentless with the fucking retarded takes. Aquaman worse than Captain Marvel? Piss off.

The first attempt at the DCEU never really had a chance because WB thought they could copy the success of the MCU without laying a foundation first. This second attempt at the DCEU doesn't have a chance because Gunn is high on his own brand as a 'miracle worker' when in reality it was the original casting director who made the magic happen. Gunn didn't even want Pratt as Star Lord until the director brought him in for an interview after Gunn had already said no. Declaring Tom King to be 'an integral part of the DCU' really cements the fact that he's just an out of touch corrupt Hollywood pedophile who happened to get lucky.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
First Aquaman was fine. Not Shazam good but perfectly middle of the road. *edit* lol Chris is just relentless with the fucking retarded takes. Aquaman worse than Captain Marvel? Piss off.
This is a political take. Yes the politics of Captain Marvel is worse than Aquaman.

I'm talking about the plot, the setting, the dialouge, the knowing what the fuck is on the screen.

IT HAS A WAR AGAINST LOBSTER PEOPLE.

joz123

Potato del Grande
This is a political take. Yes the politics of Captain Marvel is worse than Aquaman.

I'm talking about the plot, the setting, the dialouge, the knowing what the fuck is on the screen.

Still better than CM.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Just so I understand this correctly, you were confused by the existence of aquatic humanoids in a movie about aquatic humanoids?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You guys are arguing over a piece of shit with nuts or a piece of shit with corn.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just so I understand this correctly, you were confused by the existence of aquatic humanoids in a movie about aquatic humanoids?
Human Kingdom 1 is allied with Human Kingdom 2, then they go to inexplicably Mermaid Kingdom and kidnap the butt faced Princess so they can invade inexplicably Lobster Kingdom...

Then there's Jellyfish Spaceships fighting Giant Lobsters and guys riding fucking Sharks but with scifi guns.

But Aquaman stops the fighting by launching a tornado of Dolphins at them. Cut to reaction shot of Amber Heard who can't act or emote. WHY.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Human Kingdom 1 is allied with Human Kingdom 2, then they go to inexplicably Mermaid Kingdom and kidnap the butt faced Princess so they can invade inexplicably Lobster Kingdom...

Then there's Jellyfish Spaceships fighting Giant Lobsters and guys riding fucking Sharks but with scifi guns.

But Aquaman stops the fighting by launching a tornado of Dolphins at them. Cut to reaction shot of Amber Heard who can't act or emote. WHY.
Still better than Captain Marvel.