DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't know how many people remember this shit but I guess they are trying to make it staring Channing tatum.

batman_maxx_arkham_dreams_03-pr-page-001.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure how you would make a Maxx movie that anyone but a few people would want to go see, Channing Tatum or not. That shit was weird. Good, but not mass market appeal by any stretch.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From the few episodes I caught on MTV, the MAXX was an insane SIMP for the well drawn councilor chick. So a lot of men can relate in this day and age.

The thing I remember the most from The MAXX, was this song, strangely enough; everything else was just weird reality twisting SIMP life MAXX:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
From the few episodes I caught on MTV, the MAXX was an insane SIMP for the well drawn councilor chick. So a lot of men can relate in this day and age.

The thing I remember the most from The MAXX, was this song, strangely enough; everything else was just weird reality twisting SIMP life MAXX:
Today I learned The Maxx was on MTV. I only ever read the comic. I distinctly remember him sitting in that crouch and brooding most of the time, but can't remember shit else.

Burns

Today I learned The Maxx was on MTV. I only ever read the comic. I distinctly remember him sitting in that crouch and brooding most of the time, but can't remember shit else.
Looks like you can watch the whole thing/series on Daily Motion. I skimmed the first two episodes for the song, before posting above, just to make sure it was real, and not some illusion brought on by...

• 2Like

Homsar

I don't know who that is but I actually liked some of the Superboy stuff. A lot it trash but at least he's no OP

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

We have our new Kara Zor-El.

Australian actress Milly Alcock, best known for her role as the young Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen in the first season of HBO’s “Game of Thrones” spin-off “House of the Dragon,” will play Supergirl on film for Warner Bros. Pictures.

Alcock landed the highly coveted role which is a part of James Gunn and Peter Safran’s new DC Universe that will fully flourish in a live-action “Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow” film currently in the works.

joz123

Potato del Grande
He should stick anything non Peacemaker related to the b-team and make Peacemaker spinoffs instead. I would watch a Judomaster show/movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

So far Gunn hasn’t diversified a single character right? Or did he cast a black dude as jimmy olsen? Gunn is scum but I bet he can read some tea leaves.

Malakriss

That doesn't look like Jimmy Olsen, that looks like the guy that bullied Jimmy throughout high school and college.

Homsar

Ok how did I miss Pete Holmes was still doing Batman skits until now? Not sure when this originally came out

• 1Like
  • 1Worf