DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
good episode, its coming along, very slowly.
This was the best episode of the season, and closer to what I was expecting from the show. Hopefully they can pull off a Spartacus-type turnaround. The first couple of eps of that show were abysmal.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I thought last night was kind of weak...both Ray and Jax lusting after Horseteethgirl and old man Stein playing interference. I mean it could of been funny and lighthearted but they didnt play it that way, more in the CW melodramatic love triangle stupid way

Malkav

French Madman
Teen Deathstroke was laughable. I wanted to punch the guy most of the time, just because of his face.

Ganthorn

N00b
Only problem with introducing the flash into the same universe is wtf didn't the flash help clean up the city? He would have no problem tossing out a bunch of non metas

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The answer to that is the same as the answer to why Barry doesn't solve every problem that happens on Arrow.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only problem with introducing the flash into the same universe is wtf didn't the flash help clean up the city? He would have no problem tossing out a bunch of non metas
Did you forget Deathstroke was in the city? The Flash is even worse than Superman when it comes to wading into a fight like a retard.

rrr_img_127538.jpg

Caliane

Felt like I was watching galaxy quest. But un-ironically. Absolutely terrible generic space sci-fi.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The writing has gotten better, but still they screw things up. Why in the hell did they go on the other ship, without being Firestorm? It would have been a five minute episode. Random trash mobs stand no chance against the Firestorm Matrix. It doesn't even make sense, the choices the writers make.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unless the writers are just trying to ace out characters from the ensamble realizing they bit off more than they can chew its annoying that snart is losing his bro. I say ice block him and wake him up back on that alternate future so he can have fun being a warlord burning stuff down for fun and profit. Its the least you can do for the guy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why in the hell did they go on the other ship, without being Firestorm? It would have been a five minute episode. Random trash mobs stand no chance against the Firestorm Matrix. It doesn't even make sense, the choices the writers make.
Why do people keep asking this dumbass question? Why don't they just call in Barry to handle every problem on Arrow? Why did Barry have to do all that stupid bullshit with cancelling out the heat and cold guns when he could have just used his superspeed to instantly knock them out? Why doesn't Oliver kill people like Malcolm who OBVIOUSLY need to be killed? Why doesn't Superman handle every threat the Justice League faces? Why doesn't Batman get instantly overpowered by the incredibly powerful supervillains he so frequently faces? You even answered it yourself, because it would have been a five minute episode.

I actually really liked this episode, and thought it was an indication that they're finally starting to turn it around.

As for Mick, The name of the episode was 'Marooned'. Not 'Murdered by your Partner'.

Additionally, the title of the 9th episode is 'Left Behind' and the title of the 11th episode is 'The Magnificent Eight'. So unless next episode's 'Night of the Hawk' title mean they're bringing Carter back, it seems like Rory will be rejoining the crew.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why do people keep asking this dumbass question? Why don't they just call in Barry to handle every problem on Arrow? Why did Barry have to do all that stupid bullshit with cancelling out the heat and cold guns when he could have just used his superspeed to instantly knock them out? Why doesn't Oliver kill people like Malcolm who OBVIOUSLY need to be killed? Why doesn't Superman handle every threat the Justice League faces? Why doesn't Batman get instantly overpowered by the incredibly powerful supervillains he so frequently faces? You even answered it yourself, because it would have been a five minute episode.

I actually really liked this episode, and thought it was an indication that they're finally starting to turn it around.

As for Mick, The name of the episode was 'Marooned'. Not 'Murdered by your Partner'.

Additionally, the title of the 9th episode is 'Left Behind' and the title of the 11th episode is 'The Magnificent Eight'. So unless next episode's 'Night of the Hawk' title mean they're bringing Carter back, it seems like Rory will be rejoining the crew.
thats good to know, thanks gavin, eww that felt weird. fuck you gavin! there, thats better.
smile.png

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I've been watching Season 2 of Arrow while watching this and I love Sara. Really it's her and the professor that are the likable characters for me here.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why do people keep asking this dumbass question? Why don't they just call in Barry to handle every problem on Arrow?
If he's not going to use his superpowers, don't have him on the show. Or better yet, give the yard trash superpowers. So far, none of them have had any (unless you count Boba Fett). There's no logical reason as to why he didn't form up, other than the writers didn't want him to. Lame reason.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, I don't really disagree but I enjoyed the professor getting his space ranger moment. and again, it's constantly going to be like that when you have an ensemble cast of wildly varying power levels.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So let me guess, this entire future where Savage takes over the world was all set in motion because he traveled back in time to stop him. Then when this shit gets cancelled, he will travel back to tell them not to travel in time and pick up thelegends.