DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The writing has gotten better, but still they screw things up. Why in the hell did they go on the other ship, without being Firestorm? It would have been a five minute episode. Random trash mobs stand no chance against the Firestorm Matrix. It doesn't even make sense, the choices the writers make.
Well they did state (Rory) that you can not use Fire in a spaceship, which makes a ton of sense when you have limited oxygen.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So let me guess, this entire future where Savage takes over the world was all set in motion because he traveled back in time to stop him. Then when this shit gets cancelled, he will travel back to tell them not to travel in time and pick up thelegends.
Unfortunately, the ratings keep going up.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Unfortunately, the ratings keep going up.
This show should be blowing me away with all the cool things they could do, instead I find myself watching this just like I do Arrow ONLY because of Flash and the possibility they will cross over.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show should be blowing me away with all the cool things they could do, instead I find myself watching this just like I do Arrow ONLY because of Flash and the possibility they will cross over.
I couldn't agree more. As is, I watch this show and Supergirl because they are related.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Wait... before wondering why they weren't just busting out Firestorm, here's another question.

Hole in hull, room can be sealed by just closing the bulkhead. Why did Snart and Sara go into the room at all instead of just closing the door from the bridge.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait... before wondering why they weren't just busting out Firestorm, here's another question.

Hole in hull, room can be sealed by just closing the bulkhead. Why did Snart and Sara go into the room at all instead of just closing the door from the bridge.
Because then Ray wouldn't have that near death experience to kindle the romance between him and Kendra?

Ganthorn

N00b

I just figured they didn't know any better and ran in instead of asking the computer what to do.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think this episode might have sealed the deal on crappyness. It sucks because I really like the way they are going with Capt. Cold and his buddy and that's pretty much what I'm watching it for. The dynamic is off with Rip being serious all the time and everyone else being campy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's fucking with my head that rory the time master keeps calling his unintentional tag along companion rory.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If you like that actress check out that Cyborg flick she did "The Machine"
I'm looking at the pictures of her in it and can't believe that's the same girl. They really flattened out her cheekbones/facial features and I hate short hair. Might check it out if it's on Netflix or something, though. Apparently she got her start as a professional dancer and had martial arts training, so she does a lot of her own stunts.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Just got picked up for a second season. Also renewed were Flash, Arrow, and iZombie from DC properties along with Supernatural etc. The ratings onLegendsof Tomorrow are higher than I would have expected...

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a snoozfest. And Vandal Savage is more like this clip, then a guy who acts "over the top" and acts like a psycho. He's not a fighter, he's a manipulator. They should be fighting his super powered pawns, instead of them blasting and him going flying out of the room. They are really screwing the pooch this season.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So I haven't watched the last 4 episodes, and I'm pretty tempted to delete this from my DVR. Does it still suck dick?

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So I haven't watched the last 4 episodes, and I'm pretty tempted to delete this from my DVR. Does it still suck dick?
I'm enjoying it well enough to keep watching, but if you didn't like the first episodes, then not much has changed that would change your opinion.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I guess Left Behind being the title of the next episode isn't a reference to Pyro after all. Still don't think he's dead though, since he was the only person in last week's episode that the title 'Marooned' could have been referring to.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was in the same boat I had a ton on the DVR and had to decide to watch or delete. I watched. I would actually say it is marginally better than the pilot at times. But the over the top drama for no reason than "fill airtime" is annoying. I have pretty much run out of patience with the show.

Caliane

god this show is so fucking lazy, cliche, and full of shit writing. how do these people have jobs?

"Sarah, you are our friend! break your brainwashing, remember us!!" Why the fuck do shitty tv/hollywood writers think thats how brainwashing or cults fucking work?

would have loved to see Shiera just beat the shit out of her. Be like, "that knob is a 500 year old ass who fails at everything, except building a cult of losers. Are you really going to bow down to him like a dog? I am a 3000 year old Hawk goddess, from the future. you will get your ass on that spaceship and you will thank me later."