DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So looks like they dumped the entirety of Firestorm now... I thought maybe they would replace Victor Garber (who honestly stayed around a lot longer than I expected someone of his caliber to) with the younger version played by the other guy... But instead they just dumped Jax as well.

I guess it makes sense given they we're running out of stupid reasons for the two halves of Firestorm now to merge and blow their FAX budget for the week.

Rumblings are that Kid Flash will head to Legends. Especially with his scene with Commander Steel at the beginning of the season. He definitely needs to go somewhere, he is pretty much shelved on Flash atm.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Rumblings are that Kid Flash will head to Legends. Especially with his scene with Commander Steel at the beginning of the season. He definitely needs to go somewhere, he is pretty much shelved on Flash atm.
Ya the Legends are gonna need a speedster to combat Reverse Flash for the 4th time.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This implementation of Kid Flash has been a waste to be honest. He's just not that interesting a character. I can understand it since they took Wally's personality from the comics and grafted it onto Barry...but still very underwhelming.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
It was a fun finale and will be interesting to see where they go from here since Constantine is joining the cast

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I love how Legends leans in to the batshit insanity of the premise rather than trying to pass itself off as something more than it is.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I love how Legends leans in to the batshit insanity of the premise rather than trying to pass itself off as something more than it is.

The campiness of the show is why I like it. They aren't afraid to take it there. Even like Jax's line of "I miss you guys." after he saw Beebo had me laughing.

Ladro

Anomaly
The Beebo bit was pretty funny, almost Ghostbusters like. "I can't stop thinking about him." Agree on the campiness, it's why I watch the show, it leans into the crazy.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I'm still enjoying this for that exact Zen/Taoist thing of "Realize what you are and be the best possible one of those..." aspects.
Still enjoying the Flash because honestly it still feels the most like a comic book to me.
Arrow... damn.. I don't know what to say about "One Tree Hill with leather outfits"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This came back tonight and it was great. Easily the best Arrowverse show.
Really? I think I had to stop watching halfway through season 1 it was so bad. Did it get better later? Or are we just of different opinions? What season is it on now?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Really? I think I had to stop watching halfway through season 1 it was so bad. Did it get better later? Or are we just of different opinions? What season is it on now?

It is currently on season 4. Season 1 was by far the worst, but it grew into itself in season 2 and definitely season 3. This may not be the best story wise per se, but it is just fun to watch. The show has embraced it's over all weirdness and went with it. Also Constantine joins the team this season.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Legends is like expendables and expendables 2 - tried to be serious and legit to start with, but realised that they are going to seem ridiculous anyway, so just embraced the crazy and went with it, becoming much more fun in the process.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Legends is like expendables and expendables 2 - tried to be serious and legit to start with, but realised that they are going to seem ridiculous anyway, so just embraced the crazy and went with it, becoming much more fun in the process.
Love this show. It's like the Saint's Row of TV.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Now halfway through the CW Arroverse season, already dreading the crossover, and this is now the only one of the shows Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I watch expecting to be entertained rather the watch because we're "Plot Comitted" (to paraphrase a poker term)

Wasn't expecting Constantine to work out well as a weekly character but he is. Although I suspect eventually they'll get a different "magic character".

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This show gives no fucks it's great.

Also that Sara and Ava office scene in the last episode was fantastic.
Oh and Biff singing James Taylor.

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff

So I'm guessing the Legends will be involved in next year's crossover even though they missed out on this one.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

So I'm guessing the Legends will be involved in next year's crossover even though they missed out on this one.

Possibly Batwoman as well if it goes to series. Also it says Fall 2019. I wonder if they would do a whole season or half season of this across all shows. Just have it all end with the crossover event.