DDO (D&D Online)

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah it is a mess there, looking into dwarven axe/tower shield tank. Dwarf/lawful good. Looking for a tanking/shield bash build.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly I reinstalled this game and I strongly believe it's not worth coming back to.

It's just devolved into a game where the core of people who have been playing nothing else have 3 times my hp, 5-6 stat points and god knows how many more skills points than I do, speed-running through reaper content with no regards to the fact that I may not know exactly every fucking details of every dungeon ever.

It's really ruining my appreciation for what this game used to be.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I would highly suggest just running a new toon and doing all the quests on N once through. Arti is probably the ez mode for that, you get construct and regular heals and great ranged options off the bat.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
This is still fun, lots ways to play. Currently running bard/rogue and cleric/ranger game is so easy now you can try fun combos these days...

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Honestly I reinstalled this game and I strongly believe it's not worth coming back to.

It's just devolved into a game where the core of people who have been playing nothing else have 3 times my hp, 5-6 stat points and god knows how many more skills points than I do, speed-running through reaper content with no regards to the fact that I may not know exactly every fucking details of every dungeon ever.

It's really ruining my appreciation for what this game used to be.

Run solo with hire u can likely do quests on hard equal or to your level... then occasionally do a few Zerg groups to leach xp.. soon u will be on life 3

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Bumping the thread because they just dropped a new xpac this week. New quests are level 5/6 heroic and level 32 legendary. They reworked augments again. New outdoor level 5 zone. If you get the expensive versions you get a level 5 and level 30 hireling. I'll go on record here and say the xpac hirelings are fucking amazeballs. They are all gold meaning you can have as many of them as you want + a store bought one at the same time. If you have them all you get them at 5, 10, 15, 17, 18(2), 25, and 30(3). This means you will have at least one ready to roll at most points in the game. The new ones are bards with heals and haste, too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Next update will be a "mini" xpac called The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh. New outdoor zone. 10 new 3/32 quests including a saga. Full new gear sets with a new set bonus. Should be dropping soonish, they just did a final preview last week. Between Keep/Saltmarsh/Feywild they are pretty much making low levels a breeze.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I see they released update 58 last month. I have been too busy with WOW and Diablos lately to log in to DDO. I should get on that.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I've gotten back into playing this. They have hardcore servers now that come out every few months and it really revitalizes the gameplay experience. For a bit at least. Then you get one shot by some ice flesner you forgot about with his bullshit 300 damage polar ray at level 14 and log back out in disgust. There's a certain hilarious macabre fun to being in a group, someone dies to a trap due to lack of skill or lag, you all press F and then move on.