Deadpool 2 (2018)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ryan Reynolds At Center Of ‘Home Alone’ Revise; Augustine Frizzell To Helm R Comedy ‘Stoned Alone’
EXCLUSIVE: Fox has found an inspired way to tap back into the spirit of one of the studio’s all time grossing comedies, Home Alone. In fact, the new take sounds like a blend of that John Hughes-scripted family film, with the irreverence, hard R rating, and star of Deadpool.

Stoned Alone is reminiscent of that hallowed comedy classic. It centers around a twenty-something weed growing loser who misses the plane for his holiday ski trip. He makes the best of things by getting high. Paranoia sets in and he believes he hears someone break into his house. Turns out thieves have broken in. Fully stoned and fueled by paranoia, he tries to thwart the thieves and defend his castle.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Gonna watch it today. I have no high hopes. First one had a few funny moments and Gina Carano for my boners but sequels usually suck

• 2Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont get why weasel wasnt the one who fixed cables device. Hes the one character that should have but they never made him anything more than comic relief

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He was too busy being being the least funny part of the movie.
And calling in fake bomb threats and harassing chicks or something along those lines. They probably wanted to keep him out of the movie as much as possible in the final cut.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Prettttty sure he was in trouble for crazy shit when they shot that part of the movie so they just made Yukio do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was alright, not better than the first one, i chuckled a few times. it tried a bit too hard.

• 6Picard
  • 3Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 10 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The Super Duper Cut added a few new scenes but mostly extended existing scenes. A++ will watch again.

• 1Dislike

gak

<Gold Donor>
Odd decisions made for this movie.

Instead of Baccarin walking around naked, something even Homeland didn't screw up in season 1, and then deadpool blowing some people's heads off, instead let's write out Baccarin and make forced jokes about cable being a racist etc...

Laughed twice, disappointed overall.

h.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Salty
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Odd decisions made for this movie.

Instead of Baccarin walking around naked, something even Homeland didn't screw up in season 1, and then deadpool blowing some people's heads off, instead let's write out Baccarin and make forced jokes about cable being a racist etc...

Laughed twice, disappointed overall.

View attachment 173870
they spent way too much time on that subplot. then retcon all of it at the end anyway.

• 1Salty

spronk

FPS noob
to be fair baccarin was busy filming Gotham TV show, the movie only had her for like 3 days. so either they wait a year or more for her to get free or recast or do it without her

gak

<Gold Donor>
to be fair baccarin was busy filming Gotham TV show, the movie only had her for like 3 days

What's the problem ? Get her on set and say, "Baccarin, we've got you for 72 hours, get those fucking clothes off NOW !!!"

m2.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched the 4k "longer version" last night, and it flowed as nicely as the cinematic one. I didn't notice many new scenes. I don't recall watching Deadpool slaughter a group of Yakuza looking fuckers inside of a bath house, but that existed on this one. Oh, and that zoo polar bear scene was great. Let's not forget baby Hitler either.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Weren't the yakuza guys at the very beginning of the movie or was it something new later on? Going purely off memory from seeing it opening night.

• 1Like