Deadpool (2016)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Agraza against

Cable
MV5BMjE4NzYwNTc5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQzOTUyNw@@._V1_UY264_CR7,0,178,264_AL_.jpg

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Maybe its the white hair and gruff stuff he's played but I always thought Ron Perlman would be a good old Cable. He's getting up there though.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Director wants Taskmaster and Cable in the sequel which would be awesome. Still not sure what actor they should get for Cable though, was hoping Taskmaster was going to be in this one originally
latest
Got a version that's legible? No idea who Taskmaster is but I'm curious enough to want to be able to read what I'm assuming is a reference to him.

Sulrn

Deuces
Maybe its the white hair and gruff stuff he's played but I always thought Ron Perlman would be a good old Cable. He's getting up there though.
I could kind of see it based off this:

But while he's "gruff", he's not a young guy turned old by Apoc-dystopian experiences gruff (40's looking likes he's 60s) - which is how I always saw Cable. Now Pearlman is just old and grizzled.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Got a version that's legible? No idea who Taskmaster is but I'm curious enough to want to be able to read what I'm assuming is a reference to him.
They just always go back and forth with one another,
Taskmaster gained an ability known as "photographic reflexes" during a mission as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. This ability enabled him to watch another person's physical movements and duplicate them without any practice, no matter how complex. He was previously a naturally gifted athlete who trained himself to superb physical condition. His power was only limited by the fact that the memories he gained by watching others overwrote his personal memories.
Deadpool is one of the only people that can defeat him hand to hand sometime because hes so random at times he doesnt even know what hes even doing

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously looks awesome. I kind of hope they're overusing the swearing just to capitalize on the red band designation though. Because, again, saying fuck isn't what makes Deadpool hilarious. It's the dumbest possible thing to take me out of something, obviously. But here I am thinking "That's great, but why does a character who doesn't really swear have to swear so much?". I'm not offended by the language of course, just mildly annoyed by it not being true to the character.

edit: Though to be fair maybe it's just hearing the actual swears that's taking me out, rather than the usual comic style "%#(@&%" swears. Whatever, looks great either way and I'm just babbling.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think it's just them trying to promote the "edginess" of it. Honestly I don't care if he curses a lot, but I like it when cursing is used poignantly like in the Arrested Development series. Even though it got bleeped, it was amazing every time a character said fuck. It was probably less than 5 times the entire first 3 seasons.

As long as their's gore and hijinks I'm cool though.

Sulrn

Deuces
This is part of why I'm starting to get worried. Outside of the remake of the test footage nothing in any of the trailers screams over the top DeadPool to me (action, visuals, or dialog). Which is why I'm worried we're going to end up with something like 30% origin, 30% mediocre transition filler, 30% rush job, and 10% full DeadPool glory.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I do like that Weasel seems to have been changed from a cringing bullied prisoner to something of an equal. Lets TJ Miller go toe to toe with DP more. The comic version would probably be less fun.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The best Taskmaster imo, was in "Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe"

Many other versions of Taskmaster, just has him as the basic bad guy foil.

Sulrn

Deuces
Going to be sad if the PR campaign outshines the movie - which looks like the case for what's been shown so far.
frown.png

Sulrn

Deuces
I've met Ryan in real life twice, so chances of that happening aren't entirely out of the picture.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Run time release says its 106 minutes, was hoping it would be closer to 115-120 time frame