Deadpool (2016)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I feel like if this is successful Ryan Reynold's will be happy to shit out a deadpool movie once a year for the next ten years. And he can probably just adlib his lines.

Sulrn

Deuces
More so about the shitastic day we had on site with a d-bag event manager/director. When I was in school I worked summers for a production company that setup for one of his commercials / community events. The community event set up was a disaster from the start and the guy in charge took it out on everyone including Ryan and the other personalities, but mostly on the setup crew because we brought the equipment his company requested instead of the equipment required for the event he failed to notify us that it had transitioned into. Long story short we had a good 2 hour delay most of which I got to spend talking with him while finishing setting up because he recognized my crew chief/production co. owner from the commercial shoot(first time I met him). He was pretty cool and chill about the whole thing, but I had more fun on set shooting with Betty White (different story).

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Smith has got on my nerves recently but this had some funny stuff from him

Sulrn

Deuces
Maybe its the white hair and gruff stuff he's played but I always thought Ron Perlman would be a good old Cable. He's getting up there though.
Was watching Archer reruns and thinking about Michael Rooker. He's younger(only 5 years surprisingly) and a bit more gruff.

Sulrn

Deuces
Can't think of any memorable scenes with him, but he definitely looks like he could do it.

Eonan

Doer of Things
rrr_img_121991.jpg

That is the image that sells it for me with him.

Homsar

I love Rollins but he isnt the greatest actor. Also what age is cable? I always pictured a 45 year old. If this wasnt being so accurate to the source It wouldnt really matter, they could make Cable black, or Asian to meet requirements at Fox.

Im surprised this is getting an all white cast with his blind black roommate that he fucks with, there is definitely going to be some pissed off SJW. All white actors and a black female roommate that he treats like crap or fucks with.....

Eonan

Doer of Things
I love Rollins but he isnt the greatest actor. Also what age is cable? I always pictured a 45 year old. If this wasnt being so accurate to the source It wouldnt really matter, they could make Cable black, or Asian to meet requirements at Fox.

Im surprised this is getting an all white cast with his blind black roommate that he fucks with, there is definitely going to be some pissed off SJW. All white actors and a black female roommate that he treats like crap or fucks with.....
Wait til they figure out that Blind Al is literally Wade's slave.

j00t

I like Eric Dane. I also think liev Schreiber would make a great cable, but he's already played sabretooth in the same movie that Ryan played deadpool so that wouldn't work

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Eric Dane. I also think liev Schreiber would make a great cable, but he's already played sabretooth in the same movie that Ryan played deadpool so that wouldn't work
Huh? Deadpool has never been in a movie before.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not getting it, got too many Star Wars one pre-ordered already...but damn Hot Toys are so awesome.

rrr_img_122269.jpg