Deadpool (2016)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't have the hatred for that version of deadpool that most of the world does ... but even I had blocked out that scene. Still can't place where it was in the movie.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Near the beginning after the 'we were born in colonial america' with Wolverine and Sabretooth I think.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I wish I could purge that movie from my mental database. There is nothing redeeming about it at all.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Deadpool(specifically that scene, actually) up until they turned him into laser-Baraka wasn't horrific. Laser-Baraka Deadpool, was the hardest I have ever went "what the fuck?" during a movie before. The rest was pretty much total crap as well. I've forgotten most of it, thankfully, but that little elevator scene was ok.

joz123

Potato del Grande
That scene with Wade slicing everyone up was the best part of the movie. Even his line of "Ok. People are dead." was the best dialogue in that shitfest of a movie.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I didn't know Hugh Jackman was in Blade III?

All seriousness though, I know I watched that movie, and it might be on my dvd shelf, but I have no idea anything that happened in it... none.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wolverine and Sabretooth are immortal, Stryker recruits them for his team of superpowered mercenary thugs, Wolverine gets cold feet, bails, Sabretooth starts killing all the other former members of the team, Wolverine is living in Canada with a woman, Wolverine comes home to find the woman dead, presumably at the hand of Sabretooth, goes back to Stryker for the weapon x project, overhears them saying he'll be under mind control so he busts out, kills Zero after Zero murders the elderly couple that took him in, finds Gambit and convinces him to take him to Stryker's base, finds out his woman faked her death and was under the control of Stryker, at some point Sabretooth kidnapped Cyclops, ugh just remembering this much of the movie is making my brain hurt. at some point Sabretooth and Wolverine team up to kill laser eye barakapool, Stryker shoots Wolverine in the head with an adamantium bullet which gives him amnesia but his woman saves him before she dies. Professor X shows up and saves the kids that Stryker had kidnapped.

I'd forget the movie if I could but nothing ever leaves my brain.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wolverine Origins wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. What they did to Deadpool was indeed heinous and almost criminal, but the rest of the movie wasn't that bad. I actually liked the beginning shit when it showed Sabretooth and him fighting through all the previous wars together.

80% of the hatred for that movie comes from what they did to Deadpool. The rest of the Wolverine stuff was probably still better than X1 and X3.

Sulrn

Deuces
Why split hairs? I think it's safe to say that any of the X-Men movies could largely be ignored in light of:

fris

Vyemm Raider
1 & 2 were pretty great. i'd say the opening of the 1st xmen w/ magneto as a child was one of the most impressive opening scenes of any movie. i the success of that movie probably lead to the green light of spiderman

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Likely the minority but i prefer Xmen FC and DOFP to the older versions. They were good, i just feel these are better. What really bothered me about the older ones was Magneto - in almost every comic version he looks pretty buff, but in the older ones he just looks like an old dude with powers. Dont get me from i love Ian, hes an awesome actor, i just wished Magneto looked more like magneto if they were going to have him in any costume at all.

rrr_img_122516.jpg

Tho i could say neither does Magneto ultimate justice, i cant get over it =/

Plus X3 was absolutely abysmal and should be erased from everyones mind.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sabertooth in the first X-men was a disaster, x-2 was the only decent one out of the first three for me. Shame that Origins was so bad and Liev Schreiber was great as Victor, hopefully he reprises the roll someday

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Agree, that was the best Sabertooth, ive always kinda wanted to see Omega Red in a movie.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
That is one of the tragedies of origins, all of the actors were great portraying the characters but the story was shit.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is one of the tragedies of origins, all of the actors were great portraying the characters but the story was shit.
4792705-1097094312-gambi.png
787513-john_wraith.png

9697077eb1483c1a22f9432693876c7a.jpg

Ya'll Wakandans crazy. Hugh was good as Wolvie as always. Ryan was good as Wade in that one scene. Liev played a good Sabertooth, or at least he would have in a better movie.

Everything and everyone else was fucking terrible. Stop apologizing for that shitshow.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didnt have issues with any of the actors including Kitsch, the entire script was terrible writing. Did they even explain how Wade Wilson was able to deflect hundreds of bullets with swords without superpowers?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I didnt have issues with any of the actors including Kitsch, the entire script was terrible writing. Did they even explain how Wade Wilson was able to deflect hundreds of bullets with swords without superpowers?
Uh, because he was rad, dude? He wasn't super powered, just super badass!