Deadpool (2016)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Being pedantic about a misspelling isn't all that humorous.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
So I re-read the leaked original script from 2010 to compare it to what we've seen in the trailers so far.

nearly everything in the trailers is line for line scene for scene from the script, except Negasonic Teenage Warhead, who is in the film but wasn't in the script.

Probably the running gag about Amy Winehouse will be removed since she's died since it was written. probably replace her with someone like Miley Cyrus or something.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
notice you didn't argue either the pedantry or unfunniness of it.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Why would I? the script is funny as shit, it's golden. If they stick to it (and it seems like they are, with the notable exception above) they will have a winner on their hands.

It's an interesting take on an origin story with just enough flashbacks and 4th wall breaking interspersed with hilarity and over the top violence to make it a Deadpool movie.

Sulrn

Deuces
If that is real... That. Is. Awesome
It's real in the sense of advertisement is real.

Knowing that she is connected to the comic book industry and internet entertainment media in general makes that look pretty forced and lame. -1 marketing ploy.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's real in the sense of advertisement is real.

Knowing that she is connected to the comic book industry and internet entertainment media in general makes that look pretty forced and lame. -1 marketing ploy.
stfu dude. It's funny. Have a laugh for once.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Deadpool HyunA Pose Together For High Cut Magazine

The latest issue of the Korean magazine, High Cut, features a series of photos that imagine what life would be like if the bad boy of the Marvel universe, Deadpool, fell in love with K-Pop's bad girl, HyunA.
rrr_img_123436.jpg
rrr_img_123437.jpg
rrr_img_123438.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The other thing ive read is that all the stuff we have seen with the freeway is only a portion of that action scene. There is a lot of action that hasnt been in the trailers

Reynolds on a PG version of the film
"I don't think so," he said when asked if 20th Century Fox would even consider a PG-13 cut of Deadpool. "I mean, you saw it. That would be a very short movie. It's almost a commercial at that point."

Siliconemelons

There is still something wrong with "I want PG-13 for my 8 year old" ... shouldn't it be I want PG-13 for my 13-17 year old?