Deadpool (2016)

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Funny, but technically kinda dumb. R rating just means you need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian, so what would be the problem? Do 8 yr olds often go to the movies alone? Do most 8 yr olds not get left in front of a tv with cable and no supervision? LOL

Cybsled

Theaters can enforce the rating however they see fit. An 8 year old watching a pg-13 or R movie isn't against the law.

I remember when I was 12, me and my friend watched Terminator 2 in the theater after his mom bought the tickets and let them know it was cool for us to watch it (she didn't stay to watch the film).

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Total Recall was my first R movie at the age of 10. The triple boob confused me for days.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
There really are parents who have no interest in why a movie has a certain rating or deciding if they feel it's content is appropriate for their child. Grew up with a friend who saw his first PG-13 movie in a theater on his 13th birthday -_-. Couple years later I lied to him and his parents about what we were going to see and took him along when I saw Deep Blue Sea. Motherfucker didn't talk to me for about a month. FUCKS SAKE JASON IT WAS JUST SHARKS EATING PEOPLE. He ended up married to a shorter, fatter, uglier, even more controlling version of his mother unsurprisingly.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
my dad dropped me and a bunch of cousins off at my first R rated film, Double Impact, when I was 10. And when I say dropped off I mean he barely slowed down long enough for us to open the door and hop out before he pulled off. The dude at the ticket counter got all righteous on us, how he couldn't sell tickets to bunch of 8-11 year olds for an R rated film, blah blah blah. This was in the days before cell phones so I had to wait for my dad to get home to get him to come back and pick us up. He asked to speak to someone who worked there (was the front office guy, i guess the manager or something, whoever let us borrow a phone), and I don't know what he said, but I'll always remember the look on his face and how red it got.

Thinking back on it now, I imagine that my dad took the opportunity, first time the house wasn't filled with brats all weekend, and he was half naked and about to be balls deep in my mom, and said as much to the movie ticket guy. Anyway he immediately let us buy the tickets and watch the movie.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i had to look up double impact. I didn't know van dam made r rated movies.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Haha I thought the same thing, I think the only PG 13 movie he made was the expendables.

Edit - Expendables 3 was the PG 13, Expendables 2 was filmed and supposed to be rated pg 13 but later changed to R. Chuck Norris was an asshole about an R rated Film

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Must be because I saw all of them on TBS. They're so tame I couldn't even tell where they'd cut anything other than an occasional word.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well there wasn't actually all that much nudity in his movies, it was the fairly brutal 80s/90s style graphic violence and killing that got them all rated r. If you watch DVDs or catch them on a movie channel you'll see why they're rated R.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well there wasn't actually all that much nudity in his movies, it was the fairly brutal 80s/90s style graphic violence and killing that got them all rated r. If you watch DVDs or catch them on a movie channel you'll see why they're rated R.
Timecop= Mia Sara tits.
A+

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As well, nowhere To Run had Rosanna Arquette. Natasha Henstridge in Maximum Risk. Double Impact had some nudity with his blonde love interest. A number of his movies had some nude scene, they just were usually short, not always a great angle, and not a big focus -- like a lot of action movies of that era. That's just what I remember. It's sad I remember that much when I haven't seen most of those movies in 15-20 years.

ohkcrlho

I thought it was obligatory, for van damme movies, to have a sex scene with some tities on screen

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Either I was robbed by only watching on basic cable, or you guys were robbed by being distracted by titties.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Van Damme can't be appreciated on basic cable. Also, as a child of the '80s, I miss the obligatory titties
frown.png
I always expect them in mediocre movies, and almost never get them anymore.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if the internet is somewhat responsible for the death of obligatory titties, when we were growing up, other than pure open and magazines which you had to go out and buy, action movies and mediocre showtime HBO stuff was where you got your titty fix now its like ehh titties that reminds me I gotta go online on my phone and look up any depraved act I can think of. I know as a boy growing up on those movies they were a highlight

ohkcrlho

I wonder if the internet is somewhat responsible for the death of obligatory titties, when we were growing up, other than pure open and magazines which you had to go out and buy, action movies and mediocre showtime HBO stuff was where you got your titty fix now its like ehh titties that reminds me I gotta go online on my phone and look up any depraved act I can think of. I know as a boy growing up on those movies they were a highlight
Yup....look at Playboy.