Deadpool (2016)

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Saw Deadpool on Tuesday. Very enjoyable movie. Would definitely watch again.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It makes some great points, totally got me to rethink Wolverine: Origins. I'm going to give it a watch with fresh eyes this weekend.
mqdefault.jpg

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Movie has already earned $315M domestically. So happy we will get sequels until Ryan Reynolds gets tired of it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
And we can hope ryan reynolds walks up to the idiots who made Wolverine origins and slaps their face with the box office receipts from deadpool and calls them fucking idiots to their face.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
well right now Ryan is laughing to the bank, he signed for a percentage of the gross...

i am glad his Vision of the character worked out.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
There was a great interview Ryan did a few months back about xmen origins. Basically, they wanted to do the movie and wanted Ryan as deadpool. They asked him and he basically signed on the spot. Except then the writers strike happened. And of course because studios are all about the bottom line, the set a release date without even having a script. Half that movie was made A WITHOUT AN ACTUAL SCRIPT. All of a sudden, everything makes sense. The "wade Wilson" part was done without any dialogue written. They just told the cast to say stuff. So anyways, they get the script finally written, call Ryan up to film "The Deadpool" and he's like, uh... People are going to be really upset with what you want to do. But they did it anyways. Due to "scheduling conflicts" they got Scott Adkins to play barakapool and after early screenings they called up Ryan and were like, OKAY THEY REALLY DON'T LIKE WHAT WE DID HALP!

That's why they had that super lame after credit scene with deadpool's head. They promised Ryan a deadpool movie if he helped them out with that scene.

So, I think that already know how badly they screwed up

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's the Google talks interview. I can't link on my phone, I'll edit this post with the interview if I remember to later