Deadpool & Wolverine

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This just goes to show that all those fucking creatives that said the costumes from the comic books wouldn't translate to the big screen can go fuck themselves. That is the best Wolverine costume and you fucking know Deadpool is going to make a joke about it.

Also, looks great.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This just goes to show that all those fucking creatives that said the costumes from the comic books wouldn't translate to the big screen can go fuck themselves. That is the best Wolverine costume and you fucking know Deadpool is going to make a joke about it.

Also, looks great.
Outside of the fbombs I had a huge childhood flashback. The costumes are awesome

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Outside of the fbombs I had a huge childhood flashback. The costumes are awesome
You and I had very different childhoods...

Also, no one said 'booger sugar' but I assume they saved that for the movie.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Probably the out takes.

I have found the 2nd movie I am going to go see in theaters this year.....

Also...Magneto had a daughter? Nice.....

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Homsar

I grew up on the cartoons/comics. Fuck was shouted all day unless my grandma was over

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

The history between Reynolds and Huge Jackman And the two characters Has my expectations to high. His responses to Deadpool are great, I really hope the trailer didn't reveal too much

Also is that the same bar from X-Men first class?

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you made me chuckle. good on you.

Also, looks great.
bright wild costumes are always cool, this is all fantasy, why wear drab conforming outfits in a fantasy? i thought the trailer was ok, it seemed to just be lots of joking around with Wolverine. i guess it worked with Cable, so its easy to do the same here.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah she’s Charles twin but not really but on some cosmic mental bullshit I never loved the character she’s one of those shitty 2000 era new arcs

in that clip she’s controlling Logan’s body and mind not the metal in his bones

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dont follow writer/ director/ whatever shit. But holy fuck, whoevers behind this thing needs to be put in charge of all MCU projects from now on.

why does this work? Because they just make the story and diologue based on who the characters are. Instead of trying to jam 100 year old characters into a modern woke story. Or tell 6 movies of story at once.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Probably the out takes.

I have found the 2nd movie I am going to go see in theaters this year.....

Also...Magneto had a daughter? Nice.....
This will be my first trip the the local theater in a few years. Ryan Reynolds is Best Canadian.

• 2Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
LFG will forever be "Looking For Group" to me, it's so confusing when this generation uses it as "Let's Fucking Go."

• 9Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 14 users