Deadpool & Wolverine

En Sabah Nur

Potato del Grande
<Gaming Ghost>
My god, all it takes is some Reddit tier humor and a bit of edge lord violence and you are all tripping over yourselves to slobber all over Disney's cock. Never change people.

• 2Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 8 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My god, all it takes is some Reddit tier humor and a bit of edge lord violence and you are all tripping over yourselves to slobber all over Disney's cock. Never change people.
Your name is a Disney owned Marvel character and you joined a month ago. Who's the bigger cock gobbler?

• 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hope this makes a shit ton of cash and Disney realizes the money they can make when they drop the woke shit

I can dream right?

There can't be many more movies with Ryan Reynolds. The dude has to be worth close to a billion after selling his phone company right? And after his soccer team rises up a few more league(am I understanding that right?), seems like an easy sell for 100x what he paid
He was a 20%'ish owner in Mint Mobile, and his soccer team is worth 3? times now, what he paid for it, which was very little - a few million. Dude is rich, but he's not a billionaire. Yet.

Maul

Dental Dammer
5r5xd3.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
He was a 20%'ish owner in Mint Mobile, and his soccer team is worth 3? times now, what he paid for it, which was very little - a few million. Dude is rich, but he's not a billionaire. Yet.
From everywhere I looked his net worth is around 360 million currently

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Joker was the first R rated film to break one billion, fwiw.

Furthermore Joker was a huge hit overseas. Only 5 films total have performed that way overseas since 2019 pre-pandemic.

Deadpool having international legs on the level of Joker is unlikely-- Joker was a phenom top 5 standout in that regard.

So, even saying "It's going to top Joker" emits a "ehh....really?"

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if we'll see him ever get his teleporting belt, or at least an alternate Weasel that builds his gadgets and not an idiot

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wonder if we'll see him ever get his teleporting belt, or at least an alternate Weasel that builds his gadgets and not an idiot
TJ Miller has kinda ruined the character for recast. They should just replace him with Hydra Bob.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

TJ Miller has kinda ruined the character for recast. They should just replace him with Hydra Bob.
I don't think it's that big of a deal recasting and finding a smart Weasel in a different timeline. Also I didn't notice how many cameos were in that trailer. Kind of hard recognizing them way in the background at first

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
If someone doesn't end up with hotdog fingers/claws at some point, I will be disappointed.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

So sabertooth, Toad, Calisto, lady deathstrike, Pyro, Azazel who else are confirmed or what original actors are back.

I know Kelly HU and Pyro actor are the same, no clue on the others

joz123

Potato del Grande
So sabertooth, Toad, Calisto, lady deathstrike, Pyro, Azazel who else are confirmed or what original actors are back.

I know Kelly HU and Pyro actor are the same, no clue on the others
I think Iceman is supposed to be back also.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't think I even knew there was a Deadpool 2.

• 2Picard
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 9 users