Death Stranding

joz123

Trakanon Raider
23d 22h 38m
Kojima/Del Toro game. New trailer just came out. I'll try it just because of Hannibal, dude is awesome.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
32d 16h 6m
I am looking forward to this based on who is involved, but I have no fucking clue what it's about or what the gameplay will be like. :)

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

OU Ariakas

Get it ALL together and put it in a backpack
<Bronze Donator>
46d 13h 34m
What the fuck did I just watch?

I loved it.

Adebisi

What a time to be alive
19d 1h 34m
Mads wants that magic baby 8-ball so bad he's willing to detach his spaghetti army

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
10d 21h 33m

Pay particular close attention starting around the 1:53 mark.

ronne

Vyemm Raider
8d 16h 30m
I have to think Kojima has just gone full Kauffman at this point and is making this fucking garbage up just to see how far he can go before people stop and realize literally none of it makes sense and they can't remember why they liked any of his games in the first place.

Dandai

Likes beer
28d 53m
I have to think Kojima has just gone full Kauffman at this point and is making this fucking garbage up just to see how far he can go before people stop and realize literally none of it makes sense and they can't remember why they liked any of his games in the first place.
Well there's obviously parallels between the trailers. The two that immediately jumped out at me (I don't care enough to watch it again):
1) Norman Reedus has a + shaped scar on his abdomen, and the floating doll has that exact same scar in the Mads trailer.
2) del Toro's magic 8 ball baby seems to have been summoned from Reedus' hands.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
That trailer god damn. Fetus powered technology and spooky ghosts.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
55d 17h 43m
Dude freaks me out, ain't gonna lie, but I want more.

goishen

Trakanon Raider
12d 19h 26m

He's already hit that point with me. I understand art, but this cubist/modern art/half a woman's face like in that Picasso painting I just do not fucking get. Call me uncivilized, call me a brute, just don't fucking call me whenever he comes out with another piece of shit game.

• Solidarity
Reactions: Dr.Retarded

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
36d 6h 20m
I think kojima should just give up games and join up with Oats studio to make some weird futuristic short films.

• Worf
Reactions: Utnayan

cabbitcabbit

Trakanon Raider
19d 9h 49m
I'm strangely kind of stoked for this? I just fucking wish there'd be a gameplay video or at least a fucking short synopsis about what's going on.

Last edited: