Death Stranding

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So sounds like this: Something is happening via dark organization concepts (His traditional mantra in story telling) most likely a weaponized system of water/rain/weather (Timefall) that advances the age exponentially of anything it touches (Wilting flowers, aging at a rapid pace for humans as stated in the invterview) and Reedus's character is immune to the effects. I am sure it is a biological weapon of some sort, and Reedus is caught in the middle of it. Porter may be the name of the company that is conducting the corpse removals after "Timefall" goes out of control and from there, the story goes into how to stop it. A subplot with reincarnation tied to the Timefall biological weapon.

Obviously only a guess.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like a decent guess. Dude comes up with the weirdest shit. Freaks me out a bit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
So sounds like this: Something is happening via dark organization concepts (His traditional mantra in story telling) most likely a weaponized system of water/rain/weather (Timefall) that advances the age exponentially of anything it touches (Wilting flowers, aging at a rapid pace for humans as stated in the invterview) and Reedus's character is immune to the effects. I am sure it is a biological weapon of some sort, and Reedus is caught in the middle of it. Porter may be the name of the company that is conducting the corpse removals after "Timefall" goes out of control and from there, the story goes into how to stop it. A subplot with reincarnation tied to the Timefall biological weapon.

Obviously only a guess.

Better guess than I could have come up with. I hate all of the subtlety of "everything has gotta mean something vastly different", 'cause everyone is gonna have their own interpretations of it. Kind'a BioShock Infinite. I'm sure there's some kid out there who's still mind fucked over the ending of that one.

• 1Like

Fedor

<Banned>

bionic-woman-tshirt-surprised_grande.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don't do enough drugs to understand this, but it looks cool...I think.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

So maybe this is the afterlife and they are soul couriers or whatever?

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Sooo other people might now more then me, but is Hideo a Quantum Physicist nut ? alot of entanglement/displacement ideas are shown thru that newest trailer.

• 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Sooo other people might now more then me, but is Hideo a Quantum Physicist nut ? alot of entanglement/displacement ideas are shown thru that newest trailer.

He's definitely a thinker in spite (or because of?) that sexual frustration of his. MGS2 effectively forecasted the state of the present-day Internet/social media over 10 years before it happened.

• 1Like