Death Stranding

joz123

Potato del Grande
Kojima/Del Toro game. New trailer just came out. I'll try it just because of Hannibal, dude is awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Great

Mads with more shit in his eyes. At least there's no glitter this time.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I am looking forward to this based on who is involved, but I have no fucking clue what it's about or what the gameplay will be like. :)

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mads wants that magic baby 8-ball so bad he's willing to detach his spaghetti army

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Apparently it's going to be hard to be a pedo in the future.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Meh still no idea wtf this is about. Children of Men + Kojima bullshit + Aliens?

SwUl4io.jpg

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I have to think Kojima has just gone full Kauffman at this point and is making this fucking garbage up just to see how far he can go before people stop and realize literally none of it makes sense and they can't remember why they liked any of his games in the first place.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I have to think Kojima has just gone full Kauffman at this point and is making this fucking garbage up just to see how far he can go before people stop and realize literally none of it makes sense and they can't remember why they liked any of his games in the first place.

Well there's obviously parallels between the trailers. The two that immediately jumped out at me (I don't care enough to watch it again):
1) Norman Reedus has a + shaped scar on his abdomen, and the floating doll has that exact same scar in the Mads trailer.
2) del Toro's magic 8 ball baby seems to have been summoned from Reedus' hands.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That trailer god damn. Fetus powered technology and spooky ghosts.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Dude freaks me out, ain't gonna lie, but I want more.

goishen

Macho Ma'am

He's already hit that point with me. I understand art, but this cubist/modern art/half a woman's face like in that Picasso painting I just do not fucking get. Call me uncivilized, call me a brute, just don't fucking call me whenever he comes out with another piece of shit game.

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think kojima should just give up games and join up with Oats studio to make some weird futuristic short films.

• 1Worf

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I'm strangely kind of stoked for this? I just fucking wish there'd be a gameplay video or at least a fucking short synopsis about what's going on.

G8zvSbY.jpg

Last edited: