Death Stranding

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
About 23 mins in he starts stealth killing people like in MGS5 or something, steals a truck then boss fights a Cthulhu.

Combat and driving, are you saying there is actual gameplay mechanics beyond walking? I thought this was a walking simulator, I'm confused now. :)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasn't even a boss fight, just a result of being caught by the shadow things which placed him in some sort of altered reality where he fought a normal/tough mob. Should be a part 2 sometime today? The production value of the game looks amazing, but the combat animations looked a bit rough, so hopefully they get smoothed out before launch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't even a boss fight, just a result of being caught by the shadow things which placed him in some sort of altered reality where he fought a normal/tough mob. Should be a part 2 sometime today? The production value of the game looks amazing, but the combat animations looked a bit rough, so hopefully they get smoothed out before launch.

This is Kojima the guy lives for optimization, the Decima engine seriously looks like it went thru tons of upgrades, looking pretty good overall.

Fedor

<Banned>

clgu8Z4.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope there is more to the game than it being a walking, pissing, and shitting simulator.

• 1Worf

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
More random Kojima suprise... the band CHVRCHES did an original song for the game.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
not me

gjj9b7scw8t31.jpg

tons of reviewers are playing it now, review embargo goes up Nov 1st i believe. should hopefully start seeing impressions this weekend

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
not me

gjj9b7scw8t31.jpg

tons of reviewers are playing it now, review embargo goes up Nov 1st i believe. should hopefully start seeing impressions this weekend
All that shit on the shelf, blocking the bottom of the screen, is making me very mad.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I bet I understand this game and it's story about as well as when I went to go see Inception after 6 IPA's.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users