Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
I am sure I in for a lot of levelingbut if you look at my EQ guys I think few if any have spent as much time leveling as I have.
/bangs head on keyboard

That"s just one of many things that drives me batshit crazy about you Sam; few people have spent your amount of time levelingBECAUSE MOST PEOPLE CAN MANAGE LEVELING FASTER THAN YOUR GLACIALLY SLOW PACE. You go out of your way to make things harder for yourself, and you end up leveling slower than it should take you. None of your hair-brained excuses will ever change that. It"s like:

Everyone else: Method A is faster! Here is the proof: X
Sam Deathwalker: I"d rather do this method: Y
Everyone else: Holy shit, that will take you 5 times as long to level!

several months later...

Sam Deathwalker: Hey everyone, look at what level I am!
Everyone else: Holy fuck, how do you manage to level that fucking slow?
Sam Deathwalker: See my BELF, isn"t she sexy?
Everyone else: Sam, you should seriously have everyone at 60 by now, wtf?
Sam Deathwalker: I"m thinking of doing a 3rd set of RAF. So, if I chain...
Everyone else: wut
Sam Deathwalker: Did I mention that my belf pallie has 26 days /played?

I"m seriously thinking you have a learning disability.

Im not disputing that fact that instanceboosting or questing might be faster. But there are other considerations. I want trades and have spent 1/2 my time play AH. 26days is not the time spent leveling, probably less then 10 if even 10.

I couldn"t instance boost cause I didnt have a high level. Also I have to loot everything (and mine and skin) cause I had no gold at the start either. All this speed leveling is by guys with high levels already or tons of gold already.

My first RAF was basically lost to getting macros set up and computers stable.

Second RAF went better though and I got from 22 or so to 46 or so.

If you can"t instance boost, then Tag boosting is not much slower then questing if at all.

Again if you play one or five you are learning how best to play one of five, not how to play 30.

And at any rate whats the rush, my only competitor is Prepared. Will he have the ability to keep his guys going for another 2-3 years. We will see.

I dont see where my EQ leveling was slow. And what difference did it make if it was, at the end I basically won.

Having the strongest in game force compared to any other single person.

The most resonable way to compare is who can kill the stongest mob while playing alone on accounts that are in his name, at the same time.

That way you can compare any number of characters to any other number of characters.

Of course unlike EQ there is a competitor in WoW who has more characters currently then I do and they are all higher level then me so I have my work cut out.

The World of Warcraft Armory

And I guess he has some level 80s or something not sure. But it takes a lot of time and money commitment and we will see if he lasts for the next 2 or 3 years.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
And I guess he has some level 80s or something not sure. But it takes a lot of time and money commitment and we will see if he lasts for the next 2 or 3 years.
So you win simply by refusing to quit until every single person that is better than you moves on to a different game, then you proclaim victory in a league of 1?

Im just saying I was at the top of EQ when I left, a month or two before SoD. I doubt I can claim to be the best right now, maybe some 5 boxer with max level toons and 1000aa each could do me in, who knows, maybe not but probably.

Does the fact that I left EQ for WoW mean that I can claim a win in EQ over people playing EQ today - I doubt that. And similar those who leave wow before my "victory" are plain beat, they can"t claim anything over those still playing.

You can"t win if you are not playing. Prepared is on top while he has his accounts once they go inactive he has given up his title.

Just as when a Boxer retires, they don"t keep giving him the title every year after he is gone lol ....

Thats how lots of Camps get to be Champs, those better then they are today leave ... Then they move up. What Furor can"t claim to be the best when I guess he was becuase someone better then him left before he got max level or whatever? Har.

If I do win I am sure there will be like 5-6 million people still playing heh...

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New boxers are coming in though, boxing isn"t dieing with everyone leaving and nobody joining like EQ is

Chris

Potato del Grande
Most of Karazan has been soloed at lv70 by a boxer.
You can only get 10 people in that raid Sam.

It"s only a matter of time before someone does it in Naxx.
You just can"t catch up at the slow rate you level, so you"ll never be the best.

spronk_foh

shitlord
a few people have already cleared 3 wings solo in naxx (10 boxing), one guy has 5 boxxed 3 bosses in ulduar10 so far. the boxer who has "won" WOTLK though is one European guy who has 5 plague proto drakes (yes, he 5-boxed UNDYING in his guild with 5 other people) and 3 black proto drakes. I doubt any multiboxer is getting ulduar10/25 proto drakes so imo that guy is the best multiboxer in MMOs right now.

arguing with or giving suggestions to sam is pointless, whatever you say doesn"t matter to him. he doesn"t win at anything and never will, he"s just that guy on jerry springer that makes you feel good because you realize that while you may be a huge MMO nerd, at least there is someone like Sam who is a bigger loser than you.

Well its what he box solo, not with others in his guild. But ya if these drakes make him stronger and allow him to kill a higher level mob solo then other boxers he is doing A plus.

And the guy that 10 box naxx is also getting some super gear out of the deal. The question is can his 10 guys take down a world mob that my 30 guys will take down at some point in the future.

Ya right now I am zero no doubt about that.

I was way behind for years in EQ as well but when all my 13 wizards hit 75 or more (they get that spell at 75) well then it was game over for everyone else.

You think that guy who 5 box ulduar10 can take prepared 30 level 70 guys?

Ya new guys are coming in, it will be harder for me to win in WoW but Im up for the challenge.

Also I think my over plan is a bit more sound, with my mix of 6 mages with the shaman I have the ability to strike at range (fire spec mages), and with the goblin rocket even more range.

Prepared will have more shaman but their weakness is the ability to strike at more then 30 yeards.

And mine are turan and his are orc. If my oppenet comes into me I have the extra punch of staggered war stomps, besides thunderstorm, to help.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sam DeathWalker said:
But ya if these drakes make him stronger and allow him to kill a higher level mob solo then other boxers he is doing A plus.
The drakes increase your burst DPS.

Sam DeathWalker said:
And the guy that 10 box naxx is also getting some super gear out of the deal. The question is can his 10 guys take down a world mob that my 30 guys will take down at some point in the future.
Yes.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You think that guy who 5 box ulduar10 can take prepared 30 level 70 guys?
you might want to get back to studying game mechanics if you think prepared has a snowballs chance in hell of defeating a group of 80s in epic gear.

I"m fairly sure that in a distant future you"ll proclaim victory. I"m also fairly sure that you"ll be the only one who thinks you"ve won.

Chances are you"ll die of old age first anyways.

Pointyboot_foh

shitlord
thats just how its gonna be.. one day you"ll find your mob that you take down with 30 guys and someone will come right behind you and do it with 5.

30 toons is holding you back more than anything. doing more with less is impressive. throwing a gaggle of poorly geared, inept toons and something and killing it is just a joke. wheres the finesse? how much brains does that shit take? ever hear the experession "he has more money than brains"? thats what your project boils down to.

thats why noone gives a shit.

if you wanna win at something and have everyone hail you as a king then do what these guys are doing in instances. otherwise we, no anyone else is gonna care. you only other option is to battle other boxers, but we know that shits not gonna happen.

I am sure that guys who don"t 30 box will say that running 5 is more efficient (just like in the other thread when I had 6 and was comparing mostly to one other toon everyone said that running one toon was more efficient then 6). Odd how times have changed.

If the 5 boxer is more efficient then a 30 boxer then shouldnt a 1 box be more efficient then 5, as was argued by everyone in the dps thread?

Ya it takes 6X the time to level up 30 as it does 5, right now those 5 would slaughter me, but lets see how things go. At some point I will hit 80, keep in mind wow is simple mode EQ, there are NO AA"s to get .... And there are 5 fewer levels .... and you never die to normal mobs .... doh.

We heard the same arguments in 2003 about 6 vs. 1, and now they are being rehashed as 30 vs. 5 .....

More is better.

doing more with less is impressive. throwing a gaggle of poorly geared, inept toons and something and killing it is just a joke. wheres the finesse? how much brains does that shit take?
Gee sounds like you just discribed every guild raid and pick up raid ever done.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
We heard the same arguments in 2003 about 6 vs. 1, and now they are being rehashed as 30 vs. 5 .....
Except that you"re not the only guy out there anymore actually doing this.
You have a lot of competition and they make you look like some amateur who just started
a) video games
b) multi boxing
c) computer stuff
last night due to a meth overdose.

More isn"t better when your little guys can"t even enter because you"ve capped out the instance.

And 10 characters getting stuff killed is better than your 30 characters getting nothing killed.
So more is better, more kills that is. I still see a fat zero on your armory statistics when it comes to level 80 bosses. Everything is better than zero.

This is probably the biggest change for you, you simply can"t stuff unlimited characters into one encounter and brute force it down like you used to in EQ.

You"ll make it to 80 in a year or something. The next expansion raising the cap to 90 might just set you back for another year before it happens. But even when you"ll hit "the level cap" I"m sure you"ll be completly unable to pull off anything a single person has not done already months ago.

You make it sound like I am claiming to be the best at WoW right now. That is not the case at all. As you correctly point out I have accomplished little or nothing in wow. Best I"v done is a level 55 mob. I am sure millions can beat that very easy.

Yes the competition is tough and the road is long.

Will the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER prevale turning his oppenents to little more then road kill on his path to ultimate VICTORY?

Or will he be just another body on the pile?

Only Time will Tell. I have much slaying to do.

Well I went to the luberjack camp in West Plaguelands, and seems enough mobs (also the fields seem full off mobs near the tear place), and I am sure heathgard or whatever its called is even more mobs, the shaman at level 46 dont seem to do much damage at all so I just using them to heal. The mages at 49/50 are taking the mobs out though with all the healing they get. Lot slower then Piriats (I was getting 40K an hour there X 5) but Ill learn the lay of the land and a good route soon enough. Re specing the mages to 21 arcane and 30 fire. This zone should take me to 60 on the mages I am sure.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Yes the competition is tough and the road is long.

Will the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER prevale turning his oppenents to little more then road kill on his path to ultimate VICTORY?

Or will he be just another body on the pile?

Only Time will Tell. I have much slaying to do.
Lol this sounds like one of my dads league manager fantasy football updates.