Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

If you say so ...

Hey is there a addon that lets me move from 6 groups to a raid or from a raid to 6 groups really really fast?

Basically its 7 level 60 mages and one level 63 pal against his 67/68 (or so) 5 DK"s. 8 levels is a lot to have one someone.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Whats going to happen is that he"ll gank me a few times each day untill Im stong enough to beat him easy and then never attack me again ....

DK"s are an anti caster class, there is not really a lot I can do at this point with my set up but I get stonger everyday.
The problem right there is it wont be hard for him to always be 5+ levels higher then you because of how slow your leveling method is anyways. From that video he could take you out easily at even level anyways, glo you are a amazing samhunter.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Whats going to happen is that he"ll gank me a few times each day untill Im stong enough to beat him easy and then never attack me again ....
I"m sure I"ll get bored of camping you long before 2012.

Basically its 7 level 60 mages and one level 63 pal against his 67/68 (or so) 5 DK"s.
In that video my dks were 66, they are 70 now. A casual "amateur" can get 10 levels in less time then it takes you to get one. Not trying to say I"m better at this game or anything but damn.

8 levels is a lot to have one someone.
You have a 21 character advantage. It"s not my fault you can"t level and have no concept of how to play them. We have actually tried to give you advice in the past, the sane people have given up on all that.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It makes sense, Sam, that you were Mr. Fixit. Not because of any other reason, than it seems to explain how you play MMOs.

You boxing MMOs is sort of like the Frank"s Rush. You go out looking for the best classes/races on paper, the best combinations, and you try to take them into the MMO gameworld as though you"re in a Turn-based/RTS game. You argue your Theorycraft constantly, as you slowly (as in Slowpoke slowly) level towards max level. You try to overrun everyone else with your own Zerg of characters, and if you end up "winning" because everyone else quits the game, so be it.

The sad thing is, MMOs aren"t like that. You miss most of the games content with the boxing, skipping quests, not doing raids, etc etc. But all of your goals seem as though they are ripped from an RTS somewhere. I mean, fuck, it"s like you are playing MMOs as much like an RTS as you can. As many characters as possible, in an attempt to win an unwinnable game through stubborness and sheer numbers. It"s likely a good thing there aren"t player housing and conquerable towns/terrain, I"d half expect to see you doing something reminiscent to your "Castle clump".

It"s like you missed the entire point of MMOs at some point, and you are just chugging along under the misconception.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
glostylez said:
You haven"t heard?

He"s taking 25 hookers dressed like night elves.
Now that"s what I call multi-boxing.

Ba-dum-bump.

Thanks, enjoy the veal.

People with fewer characters level faster then those with more ....

Those with more win in the end. Those with fewer win soon but lose late.

Just like EQ, Furor and a million others beat me early and I won in the end.

Yur ganking lower level characters; I am sure I can go anywhere and kill 20 level 50"s with my 9 level 60"s...

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Yur ganking lower level characters; I am sure I can go anywhere and kill 20 level 50"s with my 9 level 60"s...
/golfclap

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Soooo how do you explain prepared and the dozen of others who have solid multibox teams while you struggle even to reach 60 on all your characters even AFTER RAF?

Prepared is my only real competition and he is curbstomping me right now.

But he dosnt use addons, nor can he program in lua, his computers are a hodge podge and given the substaintal amount of money this game takes for 30 plus characters we will see if he is in it for the long run. I bet one reason that a lot of his guys are still 70, 8 months after they got there, is that he isnt buying wotlk for some of his accounts to save monies.

I"m building a bigger foundation while he finished a faster house.

Like everyone say"s the game starts at 80. I havn"t even started yet.

Well I just got one copy of wotlk and have another on order (as well as 6 more battlechests) for sure I am going to 36 accounts. By the way Amazon is 29.99 with free shipping each on wotlk and battlechests right now.

Anyone find a way I can move from raid to group to raid to group really fast?

And if all you "experts" would have told me about my RAF method when I started, I could have gotten all to 60 by leveling all to 30 and just TWO characters to 60 .... bleh.

Thanks for yur awsum knowledge.

Also I dont really mind losing at pvp right now cause I really need more pvp experince, watching his video Im adding 3-4 more addons just for pvp (that one where you can just click on the enemy unit frame to target them is really nice as is that mik scrolling thing). Also I didnt really understand that he does get more power from his desise buffs, have to get out those totems as correctly suggested.

Also there is no way he can screw with my leveling now. I can make a DK now and have a tank for another 5 group. I can actually be in two places at once, with a 2nd tank now so if he hits one group I just log them and he has to go 1/2 way accross the world to get the other ones lol ...

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Prepared is my only real competition and he is curbstomping me right now.

Buthe dosnt use addons, nor can he program in lua, his computers are a hodge podge

Anyone find a way I can move from raid to group to raid to group really fast?

Don"t you claim to be some type of lua programming addon master? Making invite/join/leave macros are basic. You could also get a raid management addon that invites from a set list or the entire guild in your case.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Also I dont really mind losing at pvp right now cause I really need more pvp experince, watching his video Im adding 3-4 more addons just for pvp (that one where you can just click on the enemy unit frame to target them is really nice as is that mik scrolling thing). Also I didnt really understand that he does get more power from his desise buffs, have to get out those totems as correctly suggested.

Also there is no way he can screw with my leveling now. I can make a DK now and have a tank for another 5 group. I can actually be in two places at once, with a 2nd tank now so if he hits one group I just log them and he has to go 1/2 way accross the world to get the other ones lol ...
you do know there are portals to every major city in the world from dalaran...

halfway across the world is all a relative notion. plus we all have multiple 80"s with flying mounts which makes camping you in outlands/northrend that much easier.

the furthest place you could hide in oldworld would be maybe the plaguelands and even thats jsut a 5 minute run...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
And if all you "experts" would have told me about my RAF method when I started, I could have gotten all to 60 by leveling all to 30 and just TWO characters to 60 .... bleh.

I believe Flight was pointing things out to you, but as usual, you don"t have the decency to acknowledge it, you take his insight and claim it was your own, and now you claim you came up with everything alone (no mention of DB.com either) and want to say that no one gave you any pointers? Gotcha.

You are living proof that such grandiose schemes fail, and fail hard. 2 RAFs so far? You missed granting levels to several characters entirely? Now you"re considering a 3rd RAF? Get your "Thanks for yur awsum knowledgebullshit out of here Sam, you refused to level 5 at a time when that was the acceptable way, you refused to do quests (lol), you"ve pretty much shown that you can fuck up a wet dream, you"ve leveled so slowly. So slowly, in fact, that I imagine it"s entirely possible that someone could have leveled 30 characters to 60, w/o any RAF, in the time it"s taken you to get where you are now.

No one is going to sit down and theorycraft some "mega-super-awesome" leveling strat for you, when you are too hardheaded to take any of the "Leveling 101" tips that anyone put out to you.

And it"s no ones fault but your own that you wasted 2 RAFs.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:

So just because we"re not sharing (or caring) our knowledge with you means we don"t have it? Dumbass.

FLights method and mine are different; he dosn"t move a character from one account to another, nor does he just level up 2 characters to 60 ....

See this arguments:

Bonus level-grants from RAFing 3 or more accounts! - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

If you don"t post your knowledge anywhere then dont claim to "know it". Mine is the first post for a 1.42 efficieny with 2/7th (out of a 5 man group) of time spent 30-60.

No method posted in this thread or anywhere else beats that.

We been through the quest stuffs and I agree that instance boosting is the fastest leveling method, but I dont ahve a high level (well I have 64 now ...).

Probably a 3rd RAF starting from zero would be faster then leveling up my 44"s with 2X rested but I don"t feel like spending the money for just 15 levels ...

Right now I plan to get 3 more new accounts, daisy chain, move two existing 44"s to the 2nd to last account. Level up 2 zeros"s to 60, move an existing 20 to the 3rd to last account and get 6 level 60s out of the deal (might have to level the 20 to 30 first though).

44existing - 20 - 60(30).44.44 - 60 (30)

Its getting complicated heh...

I can change programs written in lua to suit my purposes, and I can make macros on my main, and send them all to my other 30 or whatever and they all work ....

Ya "autoinvite" but can that drop you out of raid into 6 groups or whatever really fast? Guess Ill play around with it.

Again Prepared is my only real compeition and he dosnt seem to be moving to fast anymore.

I really only got two super advices, Keyclone got me into a kinda "make all your screens the same and click your mouse on 5 or 6 at the same time" that kinda speeded up everything as I can just move the mouse on one screen and click the exact same spot on all screens .....

Then a guy at DB told me about the seige engineers in EPL, they are just perfect for my purposes.

Beyond that I ask "where is the best place in outlands to aoe grind" and I get "quest" bigs help.

Or What addon will allow me to group to raid and raid to group really fast and I get "macros". Some helps.

Also I really don"t see any ideas as to how to beat DK"s at a higher level outside of the cleasing totems. Any frost mages out there?

Nor do I see any ideas as to the best pvp addons ...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Erronius said:
and if you end up "winning" because everyone else quits the game, so be it.
Sam DeathWalker said:

Yeah....

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Beyond that I ask "where is the best place in outlands to aoe grind" and I get "quest" bigs help.
The best part is that if had tried that you"d have realized how much faster it is than grinding, then you"d have written a "RAF GUIDE" on 36boxing to 80 with quests and claimed that it was your idea all along.

Tolin_foh

shitlord
Couldn"t you just have a group disband macro, a raid invite macro, and then your 6 group invite/join?

you could hit the disband macro -
hit the raid invite macro -
hit the raid disband macro -
hit the group join macro -

I mean, that"s 4 keys, so might be a bit advanced for you <shrug>.

And just think if you had spent all your brain power creating your RAF mastermind plan before jumping directly into the game!