Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Laven_foh

shitlord
Good for you, your toons are still the same fucking level from a month ago though. And SP gear in Prot spec = lol you a noob.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Simple after you see the solution.
it always is. I don"t know anything about real programming but I crap out a programm with far more features than you have there during class because I"m unwilling to pay attention. So what you have there is basically nothing but one command that you for some reason had to split into 4 lines. Does LUA not know else?
I Dont see anywhere on the net or any addon where you can make a raid with one key spam .....
Again, just because nobody felt like sharing it (and how many people actually are there that have USE for that program? You"ve written variables as statics into code, what a worthless 1-use program. You have to write it for yourself because there is nobody else using your names in the entire universe.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

I Dont see anywhere on the net or any addon where you can make a raid with one key spam .....
You filled a need that no one other than you needs.

Hey Sam, I am currently the champion at having my own personal unique set of fingerprints. Sup bitch?

Im prot for damage reduction from mobs and sp gear so that I can do more offensive with concecration which is my main offense as all I do is aoe.

Someday I will be recognized for my trail blazing accomplishments.

Multi Multi boxers will use my work as their bible.

They will sit around their table saying things like "Yes the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER was the first and greatest of us all!" "Here here so he was, where would we be without him?" "Yes indeed we all bask in his great glory." "He was so leet he couldn"t be beat."

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

I would imagine that 90% of the boxers have a similar macro or they are using an addon that does the same thing. I told you a couple pages back when you started asking how to do this that all it took was a pair of macros for inviting and parting group.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im prot for damage reduction from mobs and sp gear so that I can do more offensive with concecration which is my main offense as all I do is aoe.

Someday I will be recognized for my trail blazing accomplishments.

Multi Multi boxers will use my work as their bible.

They will sit around their table saying things like "Yes the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER was the first and greatest of us all!" "Here here so he was, where would we be without him?" "Yes indeed we all bask in his great glory." "He was so leet he couldn"t be beat."
The next time one of your prostitutes brings crack over just say NO. Seriously, you are fucking out there.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Who da MAN!

Single button spam make raid! I can drop out of groups in a single button then spam this key and be in a raid (so I can cast crusader aura or shadow resistence aura on EVERYONE!)

/script playerName = UnitName("player");
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkzz") then InviteUnit("Samdeathwkma"); end
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkma") then AcceptGroup(); StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE"); end
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkzz") then ConvertToRaid(); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkaa"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkab"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkac"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkad"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkae"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkba"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkbb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkbd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkca"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkcb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkcd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkce"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkda"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkde"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbf"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkef") else AcceptGroup(); StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE"); end

WHO DA MAN!
Seriously, this works? There"s no eq style latency in WoW macro"s?

Doesn"t this kind of spam macro cause a fuckton of lag from bouncing all this serverside or does it just bogdown the client?

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ok, but youre still doing it wrong, every slot with SP should be changed to +DEF you will survive bigger pulls. the talent that gives you SP based on your STA will be more then enough. Also, you shouldnt be worried about doing damage with your paladin if you have 30 other fucking toons nuking it down, you just want Righteous Fury up and AOE away.

lenore_foh

shitlord
I just realized how Sam defines winning a race. To normal people, the person who finishes first is the one who wins. To Sam, it"s whoever is still left on the race track after the race has ended and everyone else has collected their trophies and gone home.

or they are using an addon
And the name of that addon is? Well there isnt one ....

Well I have to spam the key like 4-5 times to get everyone in the raid but I can spam fast.

Its great getting that 40 percent more speed now Im at 200percent speed with everyone.

Doing the Water totem quest right now to get the desiese totems .... going fast with mages and warlock and 200percent speed mounts (with crusader aura).

Ill look into that more DEF thing.

roddo_sl

shitlord
lenore said:
I just realized how Sam defines winning a race. To normal people, the person who finishes first is the one who wins. To Sam, it"s whoever is still left on the race track after the race has ended and everyone else has collected their trophies and gone home.
You nailed it like Sam on a crack addled whore.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Well I have to spam the key like 4-5 times to get everyone in the raid but I can spam fast.

Its great getting that 40 percent more speed now Im at 200percent speed with everyone.

Doing the Water totem quest right now to get the desiese totems .... going fast with mages and warlock and 200percent speed mounts (with crusader aura).

There are many raid addons that let you invite from a list or the entire guild or many other user defined ways. If you ever get to end game you will be more familiar with concepts the rest of us have known about for years. Until then you will continue to think you have everyone tricked into believing you know what you are talking about and we will continue to laugh at you for that belief.

BembianEQ_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Holy God...