Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Tolin said:
Couldn"t you just have a group disband macro, a raid invite macro, and then your 6 group invite/join?

you could hit the disband macro -
hit the raid invite macro -
hit the raid disband macro -
hit the group join macro -

I mean, that"s 4 keys, so might be a bit advanced for you <shrug>.

And just think if you had spent all your brain power creating your RAF mastermind plan before jumping directly into the game!
One macro for invite/accept and another for disbanding is all it takes.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Tolin said:
Just want to make sure it"s known that I gave my idea before ghoststylez did. Patent pending.
I invented macros. My macro invention copyright[sic] supersedes your 4 macros for inviting and leaving groups patent.

USAWrestler_foh

shitlord
welp, I got lucky and a friend is giving me his 80 paladin. Now the question is, how the fuck do u play a paladin.

Protection spec AoE?

Holy = heal

Ret = ????????

camp sam best strat?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Beyond that I ask "where is the best place in outlands to aoe grind" and I get "quest" bigs help.
I was going to tell you where the 3 best places to AE grind in TBC are. However, when the history books are written and tales told to children of the great Sam Deathwalker, I didn"t want them to be tarnished by having it say that, "Along the way he was helped by the lowly peasants from fohguild.org."

We need you to keep rejecting us so that when the dust settles and Sam Deathwalker stands alone as numbers 1 through 36 on a server decimated by his brilliant tactics, nobody can say that Deathwalker didn"t do it alone.

Needless

Toe Sucker
when do you EVER take enough self damage on blood now? I can hit for 15k on hardmode hodir, with seal of blood yet it does maybe 800 damage to me? Its been nerfed significantly in terms of you killing yourself.

And god damnut somebody fix that flowchart, ret judges Light ffs!

Also the 5 DK video makes me want to box again, i did so much as 3 box Karazhan before i stopped playing them before WoTLK which was pretty fun.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Forgot to ask, dose keyclone work with clicks effects like D&D/Flamestrike/Blizzard? When i was boxing it didn"t

spronk_foh

shitlord
keyclone doesnt but there are other apps that let you direct mouse clicks, and i think you can even do it just using blizzard UI nowadays. also stuff like octopus and hotkeynet lets you do it, and theres a shady app called mousecloner (?) that lets you target mouseclicks. also innerspace lets you, but you have to pay a monthly sub fee for that so fuck that shit - mousecloner is also monthly/yearly sub.

None of those apps are illegal and none of them do it auto for you, you have to set up your viewpoints to be the same and they they will broadcast your mouse movements (not coodeantes) to your alts. If your set up so that when you target a spot on the main it targets the same spot on the alts your are ok.

Who da MAN!

Single button spam make raid! I can drop out of groups in a single button then spam this key and be in a raid (so I can cast crusader aura or shadow resistence aura on EVERYONE!)

/script playerName = UnitName("player");
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkzz") then InviteUnit("Samdeathwkma"); end
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkma") then AcceptGroup(); StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE"); end
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkzz") then ConvertToRaid(); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkaa"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkab"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkac"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkad"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkae"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkba"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkbb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkbd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkca"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkcb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkcd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkce"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkda"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkde"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbf"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkef") else AcceptGroup(); StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE"); end

WHO DA MAN!

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
WHO DA MAN!
YouDaManJesus.jpg

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Who da MAN!

Single button spam make raid! I can drop out of groups in a single button then spam this key and be in a raid (so I can cast crusader aura or shadow resistence aura on EVERYONE!)

/script playerName = UnitName("player");
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkzz") then InviteUnit("Samdeathwkma"); end
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkma") then AcceptGroup(); StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE"); end
/script if(playerName=="Samdeathwkzz") then ConvertToRaid(); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkaa"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkab"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkac"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkad"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkae"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkba"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkbb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkbd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkca"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkcb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkcd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkce"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkda"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkdd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkde"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmb"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmc"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkmd"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwrbf"); InviteUnit("Samdeathwkef") else AcceptGroup(); StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE"); end

WHO DA MAN!
I"ve never heard of a programming genius like yourself patting themselves on the back quite so severely over a simple macro. You seem to be real excited about something basic. You sure you aren"t exaggerating about the level of your programming skills just a little bit?