Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

None of those addons let you make a raid with a single key or multiple clicks at the same spot. Like autoinvite? LoL .... by the time you drop out of groups and go into a raid using that will be longer then 20 seconds.

I need to drop out of a groups and make a raid in seconds.

You keep saying this or that but don"t see no links, just ipse dixit conclusory allegations.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
None of those addons let you make a raid with a single key or multiple clicks at the same spot. Like autoinvite? LoL .... by the time you drop out of groups and go into a raid using that will be longer then 20 seconds.
There are MANY raid management addons that will do exactly that yes.

I need to drop out of a groups and make a raid in seconds.
Why don"t you just level and forget all the stupid shit?

You keep saying this or that but don"t see no links, just ipse dixit conclusory allegations.
I"ve tried helping you in the past, now I would rather just hang out laughing at whatever moronic ideas you come up with. I know you like using the term "conclusory allegations" but it really doesn"t make sense here, at all.

Well finished the water totem quest on 16 or so guys. That place is kinda nice looking with the oblisk and sun, see attached.

Well lets see how things go next attack with a bunch of cleasing totems out.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well finished the water totem quest on 16 or so guys. That place is kinda nice looking with the oblisk and sun, see attached.
I was going to head over there while you were doing the quest but I didn"t think you would actually flag.

Well lets see how things go next attack with a bunch of cleasing totems out.
None of your characters last long enough to load diseases on them. Grats on your level 20 totem quest.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sam already has more defense than any other single person in WoW, so why does he need more?

Max that DPS Sam!

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
And that shadow resist does you no good. Really dude. Are you the guy that walks down the street in the middle of thunderstorms with tac"s in his shoes thinking that lightning won"t strike him because hes grounded?

Seriously fucking retarded.

spronk_foh

shitlord
A NEW VERSION OF CARBONITE IS AVAILABLE, YOU MUST SPEND THE NEXT 7 DAYS FIGURING OUT HOW TO UPDATE IT AND POST YOUR CONCLUSIONARY ALLEGORIES ON HOW YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MICRO THAT MACRO THAT UPDATES IT ON YOUR BEOWULF CLUSTER

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
That may be but I am sure you have casted icy touch on me many a time. Its just better to have a few cleansing totems out when fighting dk"s.
Fair enough. By the sound of your post I thought you were expecting it to actually make a difference.

DK 101 - You would be one of the 5 people on the net that thing that blog is worth linking, everyone else knows dks from playing the game the last half year.

Also I am working on increasing my chain heal in every way possible; I dont understand why 20 shaman cant heal through dnd"s ...
Another item for the "great big list of things Sam doesn"t understand". Good luck getting your level 45 gimp shamans to heal through high level AOE. I have gained 5 levels and put together a complete set of Wrath gear since last time we ran into each other, they weren"t close before, they will be even less close in the future.

And now in raid form I get 70 Shadow resist from the Pal for everyone ....
Yay!!! (?)

Just in case nobody has called you an idiot yet today, you are one.. an idiot that is.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
spronk said:
A NEW VERSION OF CARBONITE IS AVAILABLE, YOU MUST SPEND THE NEXT 7 DAYS FIGURING OUT HOW TO UPDATE IT AND POST YOUR CONCLUSIONARY ALLEGORIES ON HOW YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MICRO THAT MACRO THAT UPDATES IT ON YOUR BEOWULF CLUSTER
Bonus points for not only misspelling Sams catch phrase but using it in a way that makes no sense.

Explain to me why with 20 shaman you need a mana or health totem? Also the longer you wait to do it the more exp you get and the easyer it is to do ...

Hey a single level 80 owns me right now also.

Like I say the funny thing is the first time glo dies to me is the last time he will every attack me. He"ll kill me a hundred times now (to no result) but when I eventually overpower him he"ll never attack again.

Ya Im done with shaman, all new characters going to be something else, probably warlocks (pet is a long range weapon and what better against enemy groups then fear ... ), as I have 7 mages which is more then enough for transportation and dps.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Explain to me why with 20 shaman you need a mana or health totem? Also the longer you wait to do it the more exp you get and the easyer it is to do ...

Like I say the funny thing is the first time glo dies to me is the last time he will every attack me. He"ll kill me a hundred times now (to no result) but when I eventually overpower him he"ll never attack again.

Ya Im done with shaman, all new characters going to be something else, probably warlocks (pet is a long range weapon and what better against enemy groups then fear ... ), as I have 7 mages which is more then enough for transportation and dps.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Wait. Did sam just admit defeat?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Yari_Arkanum said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Wait. Did sam just admit defeat?
Sounds to me like he did.

Oh, and multiboxer does what Sam"s macro does, only faster and without the spam should any of your slaves/alts not be online. You just have to, y"know, not be retarded.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

I"ll stop killing you when you learn to stfu about how great you are. Until that day I will login each time I see one of your egotistical posts and sit on you, and probably make videos of it, I might even have to start a live stream if you continue to run your trap.

It"s funny looking back and seeing you finally admitting that what people told you well over a year ago is correct. 25 shaman was a horrible idea. You really going to give up on a year of leveling and multiple RAFs to start new classes?

Hard to believe it has been so long and you aren"t even to the half way point leveling. It will literally take you 1-2 years to grind 70-80 the way you do it, and that is if you never show that ego on the Ner"Zhul forum.

I"m just waiting for one of the boxers that already have a ton of level 80s to decide they want to box 25 man content and just go ahead and do it. That would pretty much be the end of your attention whoring right?

Between what I currently have and what I could level to 80 in the next week or two I could fill a full 25 man raid myself.

1 prot pally
1 balance druid
1 fire mage
1 holy priest
1 arms warrior
1 dest warlock
4 ele shaman
1 resto shaman
15 unholy dks

I"d probably have to leave out the warrior and change 3 of the ele shaman to resto.

This is all hypothetical of course, my gf would probably have a rather large issue with it right about the time I started rolling in racks of new machines