Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
By Furor

Picture me. Now picture me vigorously making jacking off motions. That about sums up my feelings on the topic. What does piss me off, however, is that you don"t have the common fucking decency to post an original thought when making a post on my boards.

If I were on whatever shitpile PVP server you were on, I would actively hunt you day in and day out. I would wear your pussy for a hat and eat your ovaries with clam chowder and baking soda.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Blumpster said:
Learn to fucking spell Paladin. Fuck. How dumb fuck ass backwards retarded can you be?
Seriously, it was a goddamn class in EQ as well.

Regime_foh

shitlord
Libra said:
This is going to be truly epic. We definitely need some type of live webcam feed of Sam sitting in his contraption running all this stuff.
ewwwww dude seriously? Loincloth stains and all killing endlessly to Cowboys from Hell on repeat.

If you thought AA"s glory hole was bad on Ylive gentleman, your"re in for a treat with Sam Da Man.

I know 26 sounds odd, I can drop one for 25 man stuffs np. You need a strong tank for target/assist/tank. Paladin seems the best choice to mitigate potential problems.

It dosnt say you can"t target in sheep form, if Paladin can still target Ill be ok. Also mage has to be in chain lightning range to cast sheep. Not good to be in range of 25 chain lightnings.

Also a grounding totem can stop sheep. Just put the Pal in with 4 shaman and a totem will be up most always, for as one gets destroyed others are made with the short cool down period.

Sure there are a ton of spells that can hit the Pal but not a lot that wont reqired the caster to be in chain lightning range. People will be behind objects and what not, its not like Im going to go out and kill everyone in 1 second. Battles will take time and require skills and strats that I can"t possibly anticipate at this time.

Also there will be 25 Chain heals flying around, even if an enemy can completly shut down my offensive, how can they kill me with 25 chain heals every 6 seconds?

Any spell can be resisted depending on gear etc. Its just there will be so many of them ...

Currently I do plan to make 1440 AVCHD (blue ray) videos of my playing. It will take in all 6 monitors.

Maybe I need to rethink the Prot Pal, he dosnt bring much to pvp.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sam DeathWalker said:
I know 26 sounds odd, I can drop one for 25 man stuffs np. You need a strong tank for target/assist/tank. Paladin seems the best choice to mitigate potential problems.

It dosnt say you can"t target in sheep form, if Paladin can still target Ill be ok. Also mage has to be in chain lightning range to cast sheep. Not good to be in range of 25 chain lightnings. Also a grounding totem can stop sheep.

Currently I do plan to make 1440 AVCHD (blue ray) videos of my playing. It will take in all 6 monitors.
Your positive ignorance is heart-warming.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
So let"s just say he manages to actually level this little squadron. Then let"s say that he manages to macro out all the reactions he plans to use. Now let"s say he rolls into this open PvP zone in WotLK and rapes massive face. Assuming even if Blizzard comes up with a way to nullify him, does this have potential to change the face of the PvP game and Blizzards plans for the zone? Are people already doing stuff like this as 25 individuals? Are there PvP squads of all locks and shit already devoted to such behavior, or would this spawn copycats who would simply be all individual players operating with vent and doing the same sort of thing he wants to do by controlling a giant team of his own?

The disadvantage of multi boxing is a complete lack of flexability. Ill have ONE healing spell, ONE offensive spell, and totems and Thunderstrike. Thats about it. Thats why I choose the spells I want, not the versitility of the class. I could set up to do more but in the heat of battle you can"t remember one hunderd things, ether I vastly over power my oppenent or I dont ...
Individual players will be able to use everything their class brings to the table, whereas I can only use 4 or so things (but the best 4 of course).

The advantage of multiboxing is that all 26 toons are up for the same stratagy instantly. There is no arguing over what is best or not, its just think and do. No one is afk, and becuse I dont have others around me when playing I dont get distracted.

All Blizzard has to do is eliminate auto follow to stop boxing ... Or eliminate assist.

As the poster before the last stated "open pvp zone" well thats where I will be going. No raids, no BG, no arena.

Wintergrasp all the way baby!

I choose the server because the horde is outnumbers on that server, the battle group someone said is mostly horde, but Ill be fighting mostly on the server, not in the BG so ... is there server pvp in a battle group that both have low horde numbers?

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
All Blizzard has to do is eliminate auto follow to stop boxing ... Or eliminate assist.
Well, that won"t be likely I think. When I mentioned nullifying you I was thinking more like coming up with a reason to ban all your characters.

spronk_foh

shitlord
Fammaden said:
So let"s just say he manages to actually level this little squadron. Then let"s say that he manages to macro out all the reactions he plans to use. Now let"s say he rolls into this open PvP zone in WotLK and rapes massive face. Assuming even if Blizzard comes up with a way to nullify him, does this have potential to change the face of the PvP game and Blizzards plans for the zone? Are people already doing stuff like this as 25 individuals? Are there PvP squads of all locks and shit already devoted to such behavior, or would this spawn copycats who would simply be all individual players operating with vent and doing the same sort of thing he wants to do by controlling a giant team of his own?
I am fairly certain Sam will have absolutely no effect on the game whatsoever, I seriously doubt he will ever even reach level 40 let alone 70. His plan of having 25 chars stand around killing overworld mobs is ... flawed, but he won"t realize it until he starts trying.

I currently 5 box in wow (only done it for a week) and already I am thinking of cancelling until wotlk, its just boring as fuck leveling. its also fairly trivial for 1-2 people to gank my squad hard, remember you have to have all 5 facing the right way to get spells off etc. trying to control 25 and get them all facing the right way and targeting the same person with all the lag is going to be funny. Just a few hunters at max range will start taking out a 25 man team no problem.

gn0me_foh

shitlord
Libra said:
This is going to be truly epic. We definitely need some type of live webcam feed of Sam sitting in his contraption running all this stuff.
Be careful what you wish for. When it"s "go time", that loincloth comes off.

Horse_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
The disadvantage of multi boxing is a complete lack of flexability. Ill have ONE healing spell, ONE offensive spell, and totems and Thunderstrike. Thats about it. Thats why I choose the spells I want, not the versitility of the class. I could set up to do more but in the heat of battle you can"t remember one hunderd things, ether I vastly over power my oppenent or I dont ...
Individual players will be able to use everything their class brings to the table, whereas I can only use 4 or so things (but the best 4 of course).
The reason shaman are required is with any other class, 5 boxing is extremely vulnerable to desynchronization because of the randomness of being AE feared and scattering. Tremor totems fix that, but only if you"re planted in one spot. You wouldn"t know because you"ve never played, of course... so stop explaining "choices" you"ve made or how the fucking game works you nincompoop!

You did not invent multiboxing in WoW and you have zero innovations here, the choices you"ll make have been made already, at a larger scale than you"re doing.

I lose games with the 5-boxing shaman all the time because in 15 on 15 its like having 11 on one team, but that 11th guy is really fucking great. Problem is, if you 5 man zerg without the rest of the team supporting you, you lose.

If you can manage to get into a world pvp area, you will probably lose. You"ll kill a group of people really fast, but then they"ll SEE YOU and avoid you, doing the objectives. You would still only be able to win with others helping you. The first time you get your stack blown because you"d be forced to extremely overkill a few targets, just log out for the rest of the night or have fun moving 25 chars in a synchronized corpse run and rez. Even then people will just camp you.

If there was an ultimate objective, like killing the final boss in AV, you could hold that indefinitely by yourself... but it is impossible to get into those reliably and you would pretty much get steamrolled anyway.

The advantage of multiboxing is that all 26 toons are up for the same stratagy instantly. There is no arguing over what is best or not, its just think and do. No one is afk, and becuse I dont have others around me when playing I dont get distracted.

It"s not using autofollow, you fucking moron.

It is using a KEYBOARD COMMAND SPLITTER. When you press UP on your keyboard, UP goes to all of your clients and they all move forward. You don"t need ASSIST (though it helps) because again you can use hotkeys to target.

The entire jist of using this software to do this stuff is that everything you press on your keyboard + potentially mouse goes to every client synchronized.

As the poster before the last stated "open pvp zone" well thats where I will be going. No raids, no BG, no arena.

Wintergrasp all the way baby!

I choose the server because the horde is outnumbers on that server, the battle group someone said is mostly horde, but Ill be fighting mostly on the server, not in the BG so ... is there server pvp in a battle group that both have low horde numbers?
Numbers are meaningless because there is no world pvp, and the lower population is generally tighter knit and better geared. All that matters is who tries to play and why. World PVP has been "meh" so far, when they do it right there will be no way to zerg it reliably as the #1 concern is how they can make a public pvp area on a server that has screwed up population balance...

You"re also looking at a good 4 months played if you level each of them via questing. Cut that down if you have an entire powerlevelling service/crew/guild backing you.

Add MASSIVELY to that once people realize where you"ve rolled and corpse camp any characters they believe are yours. The server will hold dps contests to see how fast after you rez you can be killed.

Gosh, sam...