Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
My method is for someone with an existing level 70 or 80 account who wants 5 new character level 60 the fastest way possible.

Its not for me, I don"t have an existing level 70 or 80 account and I want 31 new characters not 5.
Is that a no?

Sam DeathWalker said:
Sam...are you doing quests? After grinding through most of WOW 1.0, are you finally doing fucking quests?!?

Kargon_foh

shitlord
SalaciousTunare said:
Be sure to watch it in HQ, you get to see his +spell power clearly.

So there you have it Sam, a mage who soloed all of Military Wing 25 man Naxx. He also hit with 1 single pyroblast for 414,000 dmg.
Haha, holy shit.

I do the quests the in area I have decided to grind. Basically I will kill every mob in that area 50 or so times and then move on. I have 280 of those scrouge minor insignias and 100plus bones so Ill do those quests also as my faction will be high soon enough.

BUT dont get me wrong, doing 4K of exp per pull in 1.5 minutes vs. 21K for doing a quest lol ... tagboosting is way better.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
sam... ive made 5 0-80"s in the time that you"ve taken them to get to fuckin 50 and I stopped playing a month ago too...

and im more than willing to bet even when you finally get you 34 characters or whatever stupid amount it is to 80 any competent member on this board can dominate you.

Odd none were able to dominate me in EQ1 ...

I just hit 300 on tailoring tonight and most all other professions are over 250. And I started at zero gold and no boosters to help me.

You made 400 levels while I made umm 1350 (not even counting alts lol) and 250 on all main professions.

GoGo u.

If no equal level can even come close to me now, whats going to change at 80 exactly?

If none can kill me now with even level toon, what will they do at 80 when I am even stronger?

Once I get rocket launchers its game over for 99.9 percent of all wow players against me.

Pointyboot_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
If no equal level can even come close to me now, whats going to change at 80 exactly?

If none can kill me now with even level toon, what will they do at 80 when I am even stronger?

Once I get rocket launchers its game over for 99.9 percent of all wow players against me.
its pretty amusing your worried about one single toon at 80.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still predict that the moment he moves into HK-for-80 level range he"ll be corpsecamped forever.

Sam how long does it take you from a full wipe to recover?

It takes the shaman this long to recover from a wipe:

Reincarnation - Spell - World of Warcraft

Ya rocket launcher:

Goblin Rocket Launcher - Item - World of Warcraft

Goblin Rocket Launcher
Binds when equipped
Trinket
+45 Stamina
Requires Engineering (350)
Requires Goblin Engineer
Use: Fire a powerful rocket at the enemy that does 960 to 1440 damage and stuns them for 3 sec. This thing has quite a kick though... (2 Min Cooldown)

45 yards, follows you after it fires 1200 damage X 25 .... instant win for me again any single character in the game.

Don"t need to raid, only need to be level 50 to get it (although for the materials I am sure you should be higher).

Why should I worry about more then one. If it takes a guild to kill me then that just makes my point of being the best .....

Make yur DK"s and corpse camp me now, if you can"t do it now how will be doing it later?

I can play at 2:00 or 3:00 AM when the servers are empty, Im not really worried, and there are instances, and you will need to get what 4-5 people together at the same time with the same goal of attacking me, thats not all so easy as you make it sound.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
It takes the shaman this long to recover from a wipe:

Reincarnation - Spell - World of Warcraft
I think I know the WoW spells better than you do. How long does it take you from reviving to being back at full health, full mana + buffs?

how long does it take you to being combat ready again?

You"ll probably get corpse camped so hard that I"m wondering whether you have any chance of getting back up once you"re down.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
45 yards, follows you after it fires 1200 damage X 25 .... instant win for me again any single character in the game.
FYI there are a number of classes that can survive 30k pre-mitigation damage.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh and just btw Sam if your rocket launcher stuff really works, Blizzard will nerf it. Their agenda for 80 is to make engineering the worst profession of them all and if YOU, out of all people, manage to find a use for engineering I seriously doubt that this will sit too well with Blizzard.

Kargon_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Don"t need to raid, only need to be level 50 to get it (although for the materials I am sure you should be higher).
50 and 250 engineering on all 25 of your toons. You can"t just have one guy with engineering and pass them out.

possible_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

How about the fact that gear actually plays a role at 80? I"m sure two full deadly (or furious, whatever the fuck it is now) pally/dk combos can destroy your entire group.

The saddest part of this whole story, is he doesn"t even realize that the trinket he is talking about is dated and not as good as the pyro rockets glove enchant from wotlk. (instant cast) He still thinks 45 yards is some magical number nobody is going to bridge.

It"s like he lives in a time warp and just goes, "Hey guys, have you heard the Thriller album?"

There are other things he could do with engineering though... way more interesting things. How about using the wotlk sapper charges to actually solo wintergrasp walls. Each sapper does 2400 seige damage, he could have 31 charges go off on a wall all at once and it would just be one rounded. The battering ram of the seige tank only does 2400 dmg to a wall in wintergrasp. I"m pretty sure if all his shaman were engineering he could heal the self damage with chain heal no problem, maybe his mages can fire ward the damage, I don"t know.

Nevermind rocket boots would probably be the best thing his tard army could enchant on their boots.

Pointyboot_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker;1386273 said:
Why should I worry about more then one. If it takes a guild to kill me then that just makes my point of being the best .....
do you realize that instead of AA in WoW there is gear progression? theres gonna be characters that have stats equal to 5 or more of your toons.

people are gonna pick off your toons one or two at a time like they are chipping down a wall. and while your busy resurecting they are gonna do it again.

then your gonna haul ass to some instance. or play at 2 in the morning like a pussy.. all the while claiming to be the best.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The cooldown timer on reincarnation makes me laugh. Yeah, Sam, you aren"t going to surprise anyone with that. If anything, they are going to be laughing when you use it, and will mow you down again (given that since you are using it, you died, so they are probably capable of repeating that which killed you in the first place). This was never a big "OMG broken" thing, in part because of the cooldown, and in part because you don"t get anywhere near 100% hp/mana back, and in a large PvP setting you"ll likely be easily killed again. And don"t tell me you are actually considering spending two talent points on Imp reincarnation, either...

I mean, if a single char suicides into you, and you kill them off, then maybe I could see the use. If one (or even a few) true PvP players gets into your little picnic party, reincarnation will just make them LOL, (or possibly annoy them all to hell).

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
hmm... just reactivated my rogue, full t7 mostly BiS for quitting in january and im willing to bet i can pick off a good 10 of them b4 he can get me with just FoK and say Adrush...