Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Lets not forget the person on the attack as a big advantage. Im in the middle of pulling and he comes at me full speed, naturally I lose the first encounter, then its rez up and attack him with 1/2 mana and some armor loss.

Its not like I log in and go hunting for him.

And DK"s are in fact made as the anti-caster class ....

Seems they have a lot of trouble with the "shamans with the wolves" though, although I can"t see particularly why.

I might just add 10 levels to my Paladin also, DK"s have trouble with Pals as well.

Obviously with DandD and Blight my move is to kite him but although that might be simple enough with one character 26 or whatever lol ...

Well I am going to try blink and get my mages all over so he cant just work on one spot and see how that goes ...

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Lets not forget the person on the attack as a big advantage. Im in the middle of pulling and he comes at me full speed, naturally I lose the first encounter, then its rez up and attack him with 1/2 mana and some armor loss.

Its not like I log in and go hunting for him.

And DK"s are in fact made as the anti-caster class ....

Seems they have a lot of trouble with the "shamans with the wolves" though, although I can"t see particularly why.

I might just add 10 levels to my Paladin also, DK"s have trouble with Pals as well.

Obviously with DandD and Blight my move is to kite him but although that might be simple enough with one character 26 or whatever lol ...

Well I am going to try blink and get my mages all over so he cant just work on one spot and see how that goes ...
It"s nice that you finally decided to do something about your pathetic playing style. Too bad I got scourge strike and AMS last night. Other then attempting to run there isn"t much you will be able to do for awhile.

I"m sure wow will eventually get dated enough that everyone moves on to a new game and you can claim victory, until then you are a speed bump.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I"m disappointed that the "Unable to destroy Sam Deathwalker" thread got locked. It was worth a laugh, at least. It"s also thoroughly enjoyable having been able to watch the community over at DualBoxing go fromSupportive-->WTF are you talking about--->Holy shit, Sam you"re retarded.

Unable to destroy Sam Deathwalker (yet) - Off-Topic - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Stealthy at Dual-Boxing.com said:
Killing him and camping once, or even a few times, would be proving a point.

Killing and camping him until he logs not once, but multiple times, and bragging about it shows that you have gone way past making a point, and are going out of your way to ruin his gameplay.

Publicly threatening to move to his server and camp him every time he logs in probably rates as one of the stupidest (and meanest) things I"ve seen posted on this forum.

The maturity shown in this thread has reached a new low - THREAD CLOSED.
I will call Bullshit on them closing that thread due to "maturity"...they"re simply trying to maintain some sort of order, and the appearance of a "supportive community that fosters multiboxing". Here, most of us have read about Sam"s bullshit before, long before the WOW/Dualboxing chapter of his gaming career. Few, if any, are going to feel bad that Sam went and opened his mouth, alienated a bunch of people and ended up making himself an appealing target to get camped. The whole"I had it worse in EQ"diatribe almost made me want to camp him myself.

Glo: I"ll give you kudos for actually going over there and curbstomping him. I"d give him a chance to cry "uncle" if it were me (it"s not, so do as you wish), but I really don"t know if Sam ever would. Sam"s only hope, and solace, is to get to max-level and hope he can actually prove enough of a deterrent to keep himself from being ganked non-stop.

Oh, and a Sam quote, from a thread they had about a rankings system for their forum:
Sam BragTalker said:
Set up a system like FoH and let the readers judge as they will. I went from being banned for 2-3 years to the 6th highest rated poster (guy with 2 posts don"t count):

Funny stuff. Everything is some retarded competition to Sam, or something meaningless that he can brag about.

So guy comes in a kills me and disrupts leveling for a hour or less, big deal. Like I said these are wannabe gankers that wouldn"t last 2 days on SZ.

Ya I don"t care for thread locking at all either, I don"t see a point in a forum where people can"t say what they want.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
So guy comes in a kills me and disrupts leveling for a hour or less, big deal. Like I said these are wannabe gankers that wouldn"t last 2 days on SZ.
These are the type of statements that get you camped.

USAWrestler_foh

shitlord
I"m considering making a DK on Nerzhul to play a DK and camp Sam when I get bored. Havn"t played WoW in years, so a few questions.

1. Do I have to be within a level range to kill characters?

2. What level are Sam"s characters?

3. Any other general advice?

Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya desices can be fixed with shaman totems.

Let me read a lot more ...
"desices" ? Holy shit Quineloe was typing better when he was using his favourite dildo as a stylus on the tablet screen laptop!

However, I do feel you have had far too many words of discouragement of late from other forum types. Ignore the naysayers and their unwanted common sense derived drivel, do what you want to do Sam and show them all what the sheer power of bloody mindedness can achieve!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
From the sound of things, the default UI will suffice.

lenore_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Unless you have over 15K HP I doubt one character has a chanch against me. You"ll have to level up yur DK to 68 at the very least.
That takes about a day or two solo, depending on play schedule. It used to be longer but they cut the exp needed to go from 60-70 by around 30 percent for WotLK"s release.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
The World of Warcraft Armory

Unless you have over 15K HP I doubt one character has a chanch against me. You"ll have to level up yur DK to 68 at the very least.

I"m not hard to find, just figure out where the best aoe grinding spot in outlands is and Ill be there.
With the shitty gear every one of your characters have a Frost Spec DK with Hungering Cold could waste you easily. And LOL at you still AoE grinding fucking world mobs, from your armory looks like its working out really well for you, you fucking dumb ass.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
I"m surprised at the amount of bragging Sam does that he didn"t post about killing me for the first time ever last night. Turning fraps on crashed wow and led to a corpse run when I got back. It"s the first time I"ve seen that error so hopefully it won"t happen anymore, if so I"ll have to run fraps on another machine. I would hate to give him a false sense of hope

Lanludar_foh

shitlord
Laven said:
With the shitty gear every one of your characters have a Frost Spec DK with Hungering Cold could waste you easily. And LOL at you still AoE grinding fucking world mobs, from your armory looks like its working out really well for you, you fucking dumb ass.
Frost would be decent, but a good unholy DK could probably do it even better.