Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Goanad_foh

shitlord
This is all very sad now. Because we see that the american health care system has bottomed out in the case of our beloved slumlord deatwalker whose insurance sadly will not pay for the mental health treatment he so desperately needs.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Someone briefly mentioned this on the last page, but with heirlooms he could recycle 5 sets of lv80 gear over all of his characters. Netting decent stats and a 10-20% exp bonus.

spronk_foh

shitlord
all you haters need to recognize Sam is winning at XP/furry loincloth/hour worn. Sam is up to 500 xp/loincloth shitstreak, BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
The purpose of doing 5 man content is to get da PHAT LOOTZ. If someone does 5 man content that I choose not to their reward is da lootz. If that lootz which they have and I don"t don"t make them stronger then I am then it didnt do them any good to do that content.
Do you type with one hand while rubbing one out? I"m seriously curious why you"ll have one post with nary a typo, followed by something that looks like a retard typed it. Your sentence structure looks like an illiterate, uneducated gutter strumpet wrote it.

But seriously Sam, how can you compete when your characters are geared this badly?

Seriously, Sam, that"s an embarrassment. It"s one thing to try to claim you don"t want "uber" loots, as though you have mediocre gear at the very least, but that character has empty slots. And the best part? A mix of level 17/18 gear on a Lvl 60 mage, and a piece of Dreadmist and Devout you fucking bought off the AH. Couldn"t you have spared, literaly, like 2g-4g for a couple of pieces better than lvl 17/18 gear? No wonder you roll over like possum playing dead when Glo comes around, you don"t have a prayer. Your gear is proof, you aren"t even taking it seriously. And you could easily get quest gear, but you can"t even do quests...again, you"ve failed. Of course, you can"t do quests the way you level, with level 45s in TBC zones...but it"s not my problem your plan is so poor.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Im one person with pre-65 characters. None has a single link to any other one person control pre-65 characters that would stand even 1 in 100 of beating me regardless of their gear or content they have done.
Because everyone else levels faster than you do, you retard. Everyone else is 60+. You"re a pauper prince, declaring your dominance over an imaginary court. Only you would be stupid enough to make this claim Sam, because honestly, the only reason you have to make it is because when it comes to leveling, YOU ARE THE WORST BAR NONE. No one else is so incredibly bad at leveling as you are, that they would still have all of their characters BELOW 60. In particular, your "peers" over at Dualboxing.com. I"m pretty sure everyone over there has managed to get beyond those incredible hell levels that are 45 and 60!

That"s a joke, there aren"t hell levels in WOW...you just level so slowly, that you make it seem like there is.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Killing mobs in outland gives me 1000 exp each about. A simple really easy level 60 6 mob pull is 6000exp. I really dont see how pulling all of SM for 6000exp is better, considering I can kill 6 level 60s way faster then most of SM.
Like Salacious said, 230xp per character per pull sucks ass, Sam. It"s one of your most retarded claims I"ve ever heard, and you"ve spouted quite a few. For a level 45, to get to 46 on XP alone, that"s like 510 pulls like that Sam, for a single level. How much time do you waste running around after clearing a camp looking for more mobs, or waiting for respawns? 510 pulls @ 6 mobs per, that"s 3,065 mobs total. Do you have any idea how much faster questing makes it? Not to mention having rest XP, since you likely will never have it, as opposed to someone who alternates groups of 5 with RAF, who can have some or most of their level as rested if they rotate through?

And in regards to hell levels...when we tell you you are in for a shock, we aren"t kidding. Of course, you"ll ignore us until then and when you hit it, you"ll deny we told you and say something like "Nice advises noone told me about this, link to me or it didnt happened!", or something similarly retarded. This is why we tip our hats to those people that have leveled BEYOND 60, Sam, they"ve had to work far harder leveling than you have even begun to, so far. Honestly, you"ve been failing on easy-mode.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
spronk said:
all you haters need to recognize Sam is winning at XP/furry loincloth/hour worn. Sam is up to 500 xp/loincloth shitstreak, BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS
LOL, loincloth...I forgot about this pic.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Laven said:
Jesus that basement has to smell HORRIBLE and that computer setup.....just wow. Atleast get some LCD monitors!
I think he has upgraded (?), but Sam won"t give us any pics. He also won"t give us any hooker updates either.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
The real irony is if you get the multiboxer addon, it takes care of sending quest updates to all your slave accounts so all you need is for them to be in quest range when you do them. I use it when doing dailies with my warlock/priest/paladin setup.

Personally, I want to be there when he tries to level up engineering on all his characters. Provided he buys all the materials off the auction house, to get to 400 engineering is going to cost him in the realm of 3k per character.

Though, seeing him camp a character at each mining node in every zone and hit them as they spawn would make me giggle.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Why can"t you guys just recognize, the man is a living legend. Now stop bugging him with your petty insults and let him do his work. DO WORK SAM.

I have places wehre I can pull 6 mobs at a time forever, there is no down time cept mana and thats hardly at all cause of evocation. So I get 6K every one-two mintues. Plus I can pull 10-12 level 60 mobs easy if they are there.

I don"t see whats so complex. I get 3X the exp you get meaning I get 3 times stonger every day.

Ya things have been slow so far but I havnt really been playing all that much. Just getting everything in perfect order so that when I do play I get the most efficency possible.

Well back to leveling.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foler said:
Why can"t you guys just recognize, the man is a living legend. Now stop bugging him with your petty insults and let him do his work. DO WORK SAM.
So is Armin Meiwes

Pren_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
I think he may have finally come up with a contest he can win.
You know

Next patch disables exp gains optionally.

If someone had a lvl80 character or three they could fairly easily group/raid gear a party of characters of sam"s level for posterity purposes.

If you wanted to somehow find a way to waste more time than he does.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I have places wehre I can pull 6 mobs at a time forever, there is no down time cept mana and thats hardly at all cause of evocation. So I get 6K every one-two mintues. Plus I can pull 10-12 level 60 mobs easy if they are there.

I don"t see whats so complex. I get 3X the exp you get meaning I get 3 times stonger every day.

Ya things have been slow so far but I havnt really been playing all that much. Just getting everything in perfect order so that when I do play I get the most efficency possible.

Well back to leveling.
Yeah but only your toons under lvl60 are getting the 3x exp. Once they are lvl60 and are only getting regular exp it will take you 2x the amount of exp to just get what you were getting in the first place. So instead of a 6 mob pull you will need a 18 mob pull, and theres nowhere in outlands where you can constantly pull 18-20 mobs at a time, except of course instances but you are too good for those eh?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
You mean, like all the places we see you get ganked at, when Glo finds you? So, let"s see...the shadow dragon thingies, was that the far side of Netherstorm? They don"t clump, so strike one - you won"t be pulling 6 at a time. Next, when Glo was there FRAPSING, I only ever saw you with one or two at a time, strike two. Even if I spot you a third, that"s not your claim of 6 per pull. I also wasn"t seeing big clumps of corpses. See, Sam, I have leveled multiple characters through those zones (as has everyone else) and I remember that spot - you kill one, run to another, kill another. "Pulling" is stupid there, the best way I ever found was to circle the area, usually charged/intercepted on a warrior, and often jumped on a mount and went to find more to cut out downtime. That"s just another reason why I call bullshit on your claims Sam. I"ve SOLOED there, on WARRIORS, and I had a hard time not either having downtime, or having to mount up and go find more dragons - including the big dragons. Both on the egg quest there, and not. So, strike three in my eyes, I call bullshit (not like I didn"t already think you were full of shit). A 5-man group with decent gear I would think would clear the entire fucking ledge in almost no time at all, which makes your claim seem...well, retarded. I hate using that word so often in this thread, but it simply is incredibly apt. And if you make the whole "the more characters in an area, the faster the respawn time" argument, then why the fuck wasn"t your raid standing knee-deep in dragon corpses when Glo finds you? FFS, Sam, you are always just standing there, where the fuck are the piles of corpses that would be present if youweren"tcompletely full of shit?

Of course, you could say "That"s not one of my super-duper pull spots". Then...why would you be there, if there are better spots, places with "endless (imaginary) pulls?" Why does Glo either find you in BFE, like over by Toshley (which BTW has a ton of mobs, but they are all spread out iirc, so wtf?) or like the Fraps on you over at the dragons? If you really did have some super-uber-mega-Samsreallynotaretard mob spot...then why haven"t we sen it on Fraps or in screenshots? Why hasn"t Glo caught you there? Why aren"t YOU there?

Because you are full of shit, Sam.

Sam DeathWalker said:

Well back to leveling.
Again, you are as full of shit as you are full of fail. It"s entirely possible to level 5 to 60 so quickly...would 2-3 days be out of the question? That"s what comes to mind atm (Glo or someone else can confirm/deny, you know, someone who has actually done so). Let"s say 5 days, more in your favor, for 5, with RAF. For 25, that"s 25 days? A month? I"d think that would be a conservative estimate - I know peeps that have RAF boosted to to 60 in a single days worth of playing. But anyways, in order for you to be faster (it"s hard to compare when you haven"t had but a handful of your guys hit 60 yet), it would need to take a person at least 2 months time to 5-box to 60, and I know it doesn"t take 2 fucking months. Even if we believe your crap about"It shouldn"t be one year, I was (full of shit excuse) for the first 6 months", then again it would need to take a 5-boxer an entire month to hit 60 in order for your "method" to be faster, and still, I think that"s entirely wrong. And of course they wouldn"t need TWO SETS OF RAF, OR THREE, BECAUSE THEY"D BE 60 BEFORE THE FIRST ONE WAS UP.

And don"t give me that old, tired argument of "Well, I don"t have a high level to boost with". That"s bullshit, you could have paid someone to help you for a day or two (I"ll give you 2k-3k gold, or via paypal, etc), or heaven forbid, if you didn"t alienate people so much, you might have been able to get someone to come help you. Have fun being an island unto yourself, in an MMO no less. I"d bet you $1,000 that if I wanted to start a character and get boosted, and needed a high level, that if I didn"t have friends to help me, I would either be able to get someone from the server, or from a forum, to do it. I bet if you hadn"t made yourself an absolute pariah over on DualBoxing.com, you would have been able to ask someone over there who actually has highlevel characters to help you, for free, and they would have done so. You"ve managed to get people to camp you, and I"d say that is probably the harder of the two to accomplish.

In a nutshell, Sam, I imagine if you weren"t so busy waffling, tapdancing around our points, and making up bullshit arguments, you could have actually had all of your guys to 60 months and months and months ago. We tried telling you how to do it, a year ago, and you blew people off. So did the people over at Dualboxing. So in short, get your bullshit XP theorycrafting out of here, because it"s bullshit. You"ve been saying you could grind faster than quest, for nearly the entire year; if that was true, would you still be so far behind? I think your progress (or actually, the paucity of progress and success when compared to other boxers) speaks volumes and actually answers the question itself. SlowSam is sloooooww....

Flight said:
Sam you really are wasted here.The real theory crafting elite post on Elitist Jerks.You would get much better advice over there.

Let us know when you start posting there. Please.
Sam doesn"t have the balls to post there with his theorycraft, because he knows that it wouldn"t stand up. They"d tear him to shreds. I think most of us here either are too lazy to take the time to actually "Math-rape" Sam, or don"t give a fuck, but I think they"d seriously be tickled to point out his (numerous) flaws. Much like he quit talking/bragging about his prostitutes (it was incredibly lol-worthy), I think he ended up being afraid of being made fun of, so he quit posting his tally. Same with his gaming rigs, I think he"s too afraid to post pics of his current rigs, after everyone lol"ed at him the last time. I don"t know who flamed Sam so badly that he"s afraid to post that stuff again, but Id be torn between shaking his hand or punching him, for denying us updates on it.

Also, Sam, this is a win/win for us, in so many ways. If you fail, drop the ball so to speak, we get to point it out, and you"re too stubborn to admit your mistakes. If you succeed, if you actually get your raid to whatever the max level is at the time, and the game is still active (unlike EQ when you finally got together lol), if you actually are able to rape the server, we"ll be ringside for it all. We"ll be able to sit there and watch as your ego becomes a tangible entity, as you taunt players and talk shit...until either you get banned for griefing, or the playerbase simply gets PUG raids together, and raids you every time you log on. You"ll say that"s fine, I"m sure, but when it happens (should it ever happen), I"m sure you"ll pull the ol" "Sam logoffski" manuever. Prepared already came close to being banned, and that is without the posturing, ego and shit-talking of Sam Deathwalker. Throw that in there, and things might actually get interesting.

Sam DeathWalker said:

Wait a second, where did I ever say I get only 2k exp per 1 or 2 minutes?

My warlock can kill 3 mobs at a time with absolutely ZERO downtime at level 75, right now Sam... that"s right I"ve leveled since one page ago, have you?

It most definitely doesn"t take me 1-2 min to kill one mob, more like about 20 seconds total. That"s 6k per min right there solo.

Infact since I do quests, I make even more exp per minute. Here"s just one quest I did yesterday, it took about a half hour to do and gave an additional 1500 xp per min. That"s 45650/30minutes for you to use your calculator. Add the 6k for actual kills to the 1500 xp per min for that 45,650 exp quest and you end up taking 1-2min to kill 6 mobs for 6,000 xp divided amongst 26-30 characters whatever it is. Compare that to 7,500xp all on one character.

EJ wont put up with the drama that surrounds my posts.

Side I like the black/red of this forum lol ...

Ok when I finally get my whole crew at my current spot the cabel guys in Telkor Forests north of those 4 instances (whatever its called the zone sattath is in) Ill do a close look at exp per whatever and we can argue then. Tons of mobs to kill (Ya I dont pull either just go from place to place), all level 60 plus.

Still have to make my DK then get flight paths and do the bonfire quests at the same time fro everyone.

And as someone pointed out wont hurt to buy some better gear. I just go to the AH every 4 levels or so and buy whatever is less then 3-4 gold, if nothing is available for that slot at that price well thats how it is. And I make a lot of stuff having all my TS at 300. In fact all my monies is coming in from runecloth bags, soul bags and thorium shield spicks, none of the high level peoples is wasting time on those low level items so they sell well.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam DeathWalker said:
No one in WoW is solo killing "current bosses".
Uh, I soloed Razuvious on my mage. I stopped there because of how fucking tedious that was, but plenty of other mages cleared the entire military quarter of Naxx.

Btw, there"s also quite a few boxers who cleared Kara in TBC and who currently go thru Naxx10 and Ulduar10.

That is where you ought to show your skill. Any inbred monkey can spam one ability and gank someone landing at a flight path. Just go to Hellfire Citadel and clear a 5 man. Maybe we won"t think you"re completely inept then. Im really not asking for much.