Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya well at level 74 vs 60"s no stratagy will win for the 60"s. Looks like you will be drawing the attention of Horde level 80"s now though.
Really?

I eyewitnessed Prepared kill 2 level 70"s multiple times with a bunch of level 24 Shaman.

I think you are just awful at pvp.

Well finished the whole quest line and the side quests, and Thrall, impressed with my skills as a DK has given me a position of leadership in the Horde to destroy the Allience and their feeble minions.

Horde Rulz! Allience Drulz!

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well finished the whole quest line and the side quests, and Thrall, impressed with my skills as a DK has given me a position of leadership in the Horde to destroy the Allience and their feeble minions.

Horde Rulz! Allience Drulz!
You even fail at lore.

Ya well at level 74 vs 60"s no stratagy will win for the 60"s. Looks like you will be drawing the attention of Horde level 80"s now though.
I would hope to god if I was controlling 30+ characters I could take at least one character out regardless of class or level. You are just really really bad at the game.

I haven"t even been wiped on that server since the night the two 80s did it while I was camping you, that was 8 levels and a bunch of gear ago. I have been collecting screens shots of dead 80s that attack me though, is that the attention you were referring to?

Hope you get back to not leveling soon, haven"t got to introduce you to the flyers yet.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Sometimes I really wish I was allowed to do that +internets stuff.
Why does Glo not have full access to the boards???

we need a mod on this asap,

as for my DK rollin on your server, was lookin for you yesterday but i dont think you were on considering im playing from asia right now.

speaking about playing from asia, if usha or whatever his name sees this, how the hell are you dealing with the 400+ ping? im already VPN connecting to my college, but its still laggy as fuck.

Ill send you a pm in game when i get the time glo.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
aznpinktuv said:

as for my DK rollin on your server, was lookin for you yesterday but i dont think you were on considering im playing from asia right now.

speaking about playing from asia, if usha or whatever his name sees this, how the hell are you dealing with the 400+ ping? im already VPN connecting to my college, but its still laggy as fuck.

Ahhh good times. I remember 2000+ pings playing from Europe

glostylez_foh

shitlord
aznpinktuv said:

Probably something to do with me using my gamerDNA login instead of making an account. I don"t want to make a new login, I want to be able to laugh at Sam when I pass him in +internets =P

He brags on other boards about being one of the most liked people on this forum because of his internets, I believe someone actually posted a link to one of the other forums in this thread.

Alexzandra_foh

shitlord
aznpinktuv said:
Why use a VPN? That"s probably not helping you, well, depending on where your college is and how many steps you have to take. Regardless, a 400ish ping is pretty normal here.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
considering else wise its liek 1.5k ping i think its an improvement. i think its cus the server i was playing on was in LA and my school is so close. everything downloads fine.

i was gonna try smoothping but it didnt work for me, i assume its because im out of the country.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Killed a level 80 today, without my Pal ... He then killed me twice but lol he attacked when I wasnt pulling and at full strenght the first time.
2:1 counts as a victory for the guy with two wins everywhere Sam. Everywhere.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Killed a level 80 today, without my Pal ... He then killed me twice but lol he attacked when I wasnt pulling and at full strenght the first time.

MOOOOHAHAHA

The World of Warcraft Armory
So you are bragging about a 33% win rate against a fresh 80 in low end PVE gear? Sadly after losing to you once he will probably never lose to you again, even in his scrub gear and raid PVE build.

I"m sure if he had known you were going to act like a moron about him waiting for you to be ready he wouldn"t have lost at all. If I saw you laughing about it after being cool enough to let you get ready I"d probably have to make videos camping you and post them on youtube for everyone to laugh at

You are just sad. Grats!

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Ah haha

Wow.

I have to say that I am normally not one of the look at your armory and laugh types BUT(and this is a large BUT) I really have to this time. Sam has been playing his 26-36 boxPVPteam for about a year now and has a grand total of 88 HKs! I"ve killed him more then 88 times myself.

How do you maintain that amazing ego of yours while everyone uses you like a doormat?