Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
All you guys do is spew forth yur general drivil with not the slighest math to support anything you say.
You keep asking for math, Sam, but it isn"t needed. The caveat being, if you have a shred of common sense. I"m going to keep bringing this up, since you don"t want to accept it: if your way was fastest, you"d have beaten everyone else leveling characters. Since so many people have tons of 60s, 70s, and 80s (and you don"t) then you really aren"t the fastest. We aren"t making shit up, and you wailing and ranting about being the best just makes you look like an idiot in light of this.

Sam DeathWalker said:
I guess that Pally in teh video was "retarded" for aoe grinding instead of questing. Why not post on you tube how stupid he is.
As others have said already, he was max level at the time. Why AE grind instead of questing? Likely, because he was already finished with all the quests, had already done much of the content, was geared, and just went to do it to impress people.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Oh and tell the people who wrote these 200,000 pages they are all retarded cause they are not questing:

pally aoe grinding - Google Search

Oh and tell these 1 million pages they are all stupid cause they don"t quest;

mage aoe grinding - Google Search

Lets see believe you guys or those 1.2 million pages hummm ....
You aren"t being honest in your arguments Sam, you are trying to make it AE vs Quest, and it isn"t. In Sam-land, maybe, but not in reality. For example, a mage will get a quest to kill 30 mobs, it"s quite likely the mage will either AE if they can, or not, /shrug. No one (but you) refuses to quest in order to AE...arguing as though they are mutually exclusive is silly.

Also, why aren"t you RAFing those low levels? I"d think by now you would have gotten the hang of it, and could level them at a decent rate. Please don"t tell me that they are on RAF now, considering how low level they are.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
To be fair, it is effective for a mage to level by AoE grinding pre-WotLK. However, there exists one major point that Sam fails to realize.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:These mages do itsolo.

And yes Sam, just in case you missed it before:

That Paladin was level 70, had raid gear, and was just farming Arcane Tomes for faction/profit.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
What Sam really should have done is make his 36 characters all on different PvE servers (To avoid random ganks). Make sure they"re all standing in the same place and then use keyclone broadcasted across all PC"s to level them simultaneously. Then, assuming he can quest/kill at about 1/3rd the speed a normal person can 5 boxing, he would actually be coming ahead mathematically speaking. Then once they all hit 80, servermove them to the server of his choice.

Then, not only would he have the highest single character burst dps around, he"d have the highest XP earned per hour cumulative...and he would be accomplishing this on 36 servers instead of just one. Why limit the mighty Deathwalker army to just one server when you can conquer 36?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zehn - Vhex said:
What Sam really should have done is make his 36 characters all on different PvE servers (To avoid random ganks). Make sure they"re all standing in the same place and then use keyclone broadcasted across all PC"s to level them simultaneously. Then, assuming he can quest/kill at about 1/3rd the speed a normal person can 5 boxing, he would actually be coming ahead mathematically speaking. Then once they all hit 80, servermove them to the server of his choice.

Then, not only would he have the highest single character burst dps around, he"d have the highest XP earned per hour cumulative...and he would be accomplishing this on 36 servers instead of just one. Why limit the mighty Deathwalker army to just one server when you can conquer 36?
Actually that is genius.

Perhaps 25 Night Elf Beastmaster Hunters with Pets on aggressive to make it REALLY easy to kill things over all servers. There would be a good number of quests you could do easily too.

Then when you transfer them all, you get to control a FLOCK of 25 Owls shitting all over everyone and everything while your Hunters are stealthed.

You could do raids/instances too, ever see the 40 lv60 Hunters vs Ragnaros video?

I wish that I was rich just to try this.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fortunately for you not being able to afford this, because it wouldnt work.
It would be problem after problem.

almost all boxers rely on /follow because keyboard walking has client lag, within a few seconds your characters will be off sync. Needless to say different servers will result in different ping. Hell youd even have to align all of their cameras and the way theyre looking to the exact point; For this to work.

Yes i know Zehn is trolling, but the thought of that alone would make a boxer fucking CRY.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Needless said:
Fortunately for you not being able to afford this, because it wouldnt work.
It would be problem after problem.

almost all boxers rely on /follow because keyboard walking has client lag, within a few seconds your characters will be off sync. Needless to say different servers will result in different ping. Hell youd even have to align all of their cameras and the way theyre looking to the exact point; For this to work.

Yes i know Zehn is trolling, but the thought of that alone would make a boxer fucking CRY.
Well with the pets being fairly strong, being automated and the heal button not requiring a target... you won"t require absolute accuracy for grinding.
I can foresee NPC"s and traveling perhaps being a problem however.

Thats really not a bad idea at all lol ....

Could be done easy with my system cause I am in full screen all the time. Target with group 1 leader, then flip to group 2 leader (1 second) and target, then group 3 etc. Then press the broadcast attack key and everyone attacks at the same instant ...

Surely something to file away for future reference.

The SW thing was about 6 months before I quit and my lowbies at the time were not level 75, once my 13 wizards hit 75 (and some 80) they just vastly increased there dps:

EVERYONE in EQ had opportunity to show their accomplishments off in this thread, it was sticky on EQ forums for months, that was my crew when I quit. Mobs would die so easy to level 75 plus wizards (they get a big nuke at 75 they don"t have at 74). ...

How Hardcore EQ are you?

So where is a better aoe grinding spot then the BT stairs then. It sure looks good to me; unlimited mobs basically; high level mobs that give good exp and decent loot; all mellee it seems; what more to ask for.

WAIT THIS GUY AGREES WITH ME HE MUST BE A RETARD!!!!!:

Paladin AoE Grinding Guide, Part 5 | Antherwina"s Corner

Shadowmoon Valley on the other hand should definitely have the steps around Black Temple mentioned. There is one elite over there that will absolutely eat your face, so avoid him when he?s patrolling around the area. I have soloed him three times, but if other mobs spawn while you?re fighting him you will most likely end up dead.

Blood Elves in this area are packed in huge groups that are amazing for grinding. They have a quick respawn rate which is an excellent feature, and every one them is entirely melee. Another great feature of these mobs is that they have fast attack speeds. The faster they attack, the faster your reflective damage grinds them down into loot. They drop three different Rep items, netherweave cloth, and a decent number of green items as well.

All things considered I wouldn?t hesitate to say that the steps around Black Temple are the single best place for AoE Grinding in all of Outlands. Level 65-66 is probably your best bet for starting to grind near Black Temple.

The three lowbies are on RAF.

I have 36 characters to level is there any particular reason I sould only level the lowbies and not the others at this time? Well, if raf runs low ya. Best to level up those who have rested up obviously.

When grinding the maximal way to level is to kill red plus mobs as that way you kill the fewest number of mobs possible each level. There is a cap of like 1/100th of your total required level exp per kill (with raf), but by killing reds you hit that cap and thus get through you level killing the fewest mobs possible. So I am leveling my lowbies by killing the fewest mobs possible per each of their level .... And the rest of the exp is not wasted as it goes to the higher level booster and whatever other character is in the group. Thus I get the best of both worlds; leveling up the lowbies on the fewest possible kills and getting all the rest of the exp on the booster ....

Instance boosting is faster to get the lowbies up but gives zero exp to the booster.

I just can"t see why you keep arguing just for sake of arguing. With 36 guys you want to kill as many mobs as highest level that you can (well not over red to the highest killing them) as fast as you can, what could be more obvious.

As to questing quest where? Where do you go to get a quest for a level 11 and a level 66? Oh ... duh. "boost quest" the lowbies, and get no exp for the others? I have 36 to take care of; not 3 or 5.

Everyone is coming along slow but sure and I can level any level with my method, almost optumily if I can get a way to pull with a character not my pal when he isnt rested.

Laven_foh

shitlord
AoE grinding is ONLY good if youre soloing, but even then it will never be better then questing because all those places plus alot near by all have quests involved with them, you are missing out on more exp through quests then you are getting in total kills in a hour. But you keep on doing what you do best at and thats being the dumbest and slowest wow player in history, there is your accomplishment I doubt anyone will ever take that from THE MIGHTY GIMPWALKER

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
When grinding the maximal way to level is to kill red plus mobs as that way you kill the fewest number of mobs possible each level. There is a cap of like 1/100th of your total required level exp per kill (with raf), but by killing reds you hit that cap and thus get through you level killing the fewest mobs possible. So I am leveling my lowbies by killing the fewest mobs possible per each of their level .... And the rest of the exp is not wasted as it goes to the higher level booster and whatever other character is in the group. Thus I get the best of both worlds; leveling up the lowbies on the fewest possible kills and getting all the rest of the exp on the booster ....
Again, this isnt anything new reason why you are the only one doing this is because its the worst way to go.

Instance boosting is faster to get the lowbies up but gives zero exp to the booster.
Yes it is faster, and if your booster was lvl80 it wouldnt fucking matter if he got exp, again you fail.

I just can"t see why you keep arguing just for sake of arguing. With 36 guys you want to kill as many mobs as highest level that you can (well not over red to the highest killing them) as fast as you can, what could be more obvious.
This just doesnt make any sense.

As to questing quest where? Where do you go to get a quest for a level 11 and a level 66? Oh ... duh. "boost quest" the lowbies, and get no exp for the others? I have 36 to take care of; not 3 or 5.
Again, you fail to understand the simplest things about this game.

Everyone is coming along slow but sure and I can level any level with my method, almost optumily if I can get a way to pull with a character not my pal when he isnt rested.
Yup, everything is coming along, people have made you into their own personal bitch and you fail to do anything right in the game. Kudos.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Laven said:
Again, this isnt anything new reason why you are the only one doing this is because its the worst way to go.

Yes it is faster, and if your booster was lvl80 it wouldnt fucking matter if he got exp, again you fail.

This just doesnt make any sense.

Again, you fail to understand the simplest things about this game.

Yup, everything is coming along, people have made you into their own personal bitch and you fail to do anything right in the game. Kudos.
SAMJACKED!

i dont understand why sam doesnt just have some china farmers get lvls for him, or just buy his chars. $400 a month for 10months just to get to lvl 60. he coulda bought 36 fully raid equiped chars for that.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
BruuceWarduck said:
i dont understand why sam doesnt just have some china farmers get lvls for him, or just buy his chars. $400 a month for 10months just to get to lvl 60. he coulda bought 36 fully raid equiped chars for that.
As much of an attention whore as he is many people would notice fully raid ready characters showing up out of nowhere.

roddo_sl

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
WAIT THIS GUY AGREES WITH ME HE MUST BE A RETARD!!!!!:

You retard, hes grinding rep, not xp. Grinding rep is faster with ae, your trying to level because your group of special olympians is to low to even get the rep. I REPEAT BECAUSE YOUR TO FUCKING DUMB TO UNDERSTAND ANY OTHER WAY, HES GRINDING REP, NOT XP.
Even if he was grinding xp, its solo, not with a bunch of retards gimping his xp.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
The three lowbies are on RAF.
My willpower is fading, and you"ve destroyed my faith in humanity. Happy now?

I hope that some day in the future, when I am considering having children, that I don"t think of this thread. If I do, I may end up crushing my testicles in a garlic press in order to be childless, just in case there is a God, and he happens to be a spiteful one.

Sam DeathWalker said:
I have 36 characters to level is there any particular reason I sould only level the lowbies and not the others at this time? Well, if raf runs low ya. Best to level up those who have rested up obviously.
Because you could level them up like everyone else with RAF and have them at 60 super-fast like everyone else? I just don"t see your logic, it"s so flawed...you keep arguing that your way is the fastest/best, yet people have leveled characters so much faster than you, even when taking into account your number of toons.

BTW, how many days do they (your low levels) have on /played, Sam? I both dread asking you, and yet, I cannot resist.

roddo_sl

shitlord
I"ve come to realize the only way to get Sam to do something, is tell him something completely retarded and he"ll do it. Tell him something intelligent and he ignores it.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Roddo said:
I"ve come to realize the only way to get Sam to do something, is tell him something completely retarded and he"ll do it. Tell him something intelligent and he ignores it.
Sam should buy 36 more accounts, RAF them all, make all Warlocks, and then run 72 man pickup raids. YAY

You retard, hes grinding rep, not xp. Grinding rep is faster with ae, your trying to level because your group of special olympians is to low to even get the rep. I REPEAT BECAUSE YOUR TO FUCKING DUMB TO UNDERSTAND ANY OTHER WAY, HES GRINDING REP, NOT XP.
Even if he was grinding xp, its solo, not with a bunch of retards gimping his xp.

From the artical:

I like that you mentioned the buzzards (Carrion Birds) in this post for the meat they drop. While their loot isn?t as good as the humanoids in Hellfire, they are better for leveling than the humanoids are because of how many of them are packed into the small spaces that they take up.The more mobs you can take down at once, the higher your experience gain is. To heck with the drops, if you?re leveling then you?re looking for experience not loot. It?s certainly nice to have both, but you shouldn?t pass up great experience, just for more loot.
Keep in mind this is a 2009 guide; read the whole page, they talking about the buzzards and tons of aoe spots where there is no rep. He is grinding exp cause its the best way to get it.

Do you people actually read anything I link?