Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Well got to the top wasnt all that hard.

Have to follow advise and level up the level 13"s seperatly, they are slowing me down.

There is a picture in this thread a few pages back of me killing the level 70 elite (and look at my log; I killed him twice).

You guys are expecting to much to soon. Although I have been playing for almost a year a good 6-8 months was basically wasted setting up macros, ui, saving programs (so that I can set my ui and macros on my main and move it to all the others), building proper computers and what not. Really its only been the last 2-3 months where I have been actually comfortable in playing.

DK"s take a lot of managment, and dnd is target which is just to much hassel. Im not makeing anymore DK"s. Maybe they come up with another hero class sure. Shamans are good at level 60, that thunderstorm does more damage then the mage aoe.

I am sure I could take some videos of the top guilds in the game wiping.

The video you need to show is someone attacking me and getting a bunch of HK"s out of it without dieing ....

From what I see I am still the strongest at under level 65 pvp. And I dont see any level 66 or less up at the top where I am now.

That top spot is perfect for me; Ill be there awhile.

My guys are not well equiped cuase I am low on gold; I have like 300 to my name. Thats another reason I have to be in a high level zone to get some drops to sell.

Also all the drops I get are level 64 or higher requried so I cant (cept on the Pal) even use the stuff that drops .....

Im going to equip up the 3 shaman I have who are on raf and get them to 60 asap, and the level 62 mage to 65 cause I really need that shatt protal. Ill worry about the level 13"s later.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sam DeathWalker said:
My guys are not well equiped cuase I am low on gold; I have like 300 to my name. Thats another reason I have to be in a high level zone to get some drops to sell.

Also all the drops I get are level 64 or higher requried so I cant (cept on the Pal) even use the stuff that drops .....

Im going to equip up the 3 shaman I have who are on raf and get them to 60 asap, and the level 62 mage to 65 cause I really need that shatt protal. Ill worry about the level 13"s later.
Each toon should have over 1k(easy) by 60 just from quest turn ins alone.

Laven_foh

shitlord
you always talk about how your shamans are going to be so powerful at lvl60 blahblah thunderstorm *cocksuck* its not going to do you any good in lvl1-40 gear. And actually get the shamans to 60 first.

Also correct me if I am wrong but isn"t the top of the BT the end spot in Outland outdoors? Is there a place in outland, outside, that has higher level or more mobs or is considered harder? It seems my next step from here is WotlK and I am basically done with Outland once I level everyone to 60 or 70 at this spot.

I mean in a few months I have went from thallamar to the top of BT .... whats wrong with that?

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Also correct me if I am wrong but isn"t the top of the BT the end spot in Outland outdoors? Is there a place in outland, outside, that has higher level or more mobs or is considered harder? It seems my next step from here is WotlK and I am basically done with Outland once I level everyone to 60 or 70 at this spot.

I mean in a few months I have went from thallamar to the top of BT .... whats wrong with that?
One of the hardest outdoor spots in outlands is Doom Lord Kazzak, you think youre awesome? try to kill him. And yes he has a loot table and is killable. Also the elite area in nagrand would be harder then those nonelite mobs youre tackling. Theres more but those are 2 off the top of my head.

Laven_foh

shitlord
If youre talking about the shadowsworn mobs in this post then thats not a big deal at all, these guys are easily soloable, and may I point out you are the same fucking level from that last post lol.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

You are still under the impression that "outdoor" content is at all meaningful. It"s a fucking joke. It takes 0 ability to level up characters. In my last guild, we had a 5 year old kid that leveled up an 80 who raided and got better dps than the two females we had (lol).

This isn"t like EQ. There are no outdoor "nameds" like in EQ. There are rare mobs, but they don"t drop anything amazing. Anything and everything respectable (and even now, having full epics isn"t necessarily respectable) is instanced.

Read: You have accomplished nothing with your time so far, and you have managed to accomplish nothing very poorly.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
huhahahaha 73% into the level yet he still has 10.1 hours to go hahahaha I can"t stop laughing
you know what the Saddest part about this is?

normally for us smarter people it goes something like this. 10-15 percent from grinding mobs from quest hub. hand it in get to 40% of the level. go for round 2 get to 70%-80% and 3 rounds of back and fourths and we level.. all in all taking an hour or so per level.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Oh I dunno, maybe the fact that it took everone else somewhere between one and four weeks?

(one week if you took time off work for launch, four for casual players. yes that"s right. casual players. not "professionals" like you).

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
DeathWalker kills 50K plus mob!

Like 3 times tonight

MOOOHAHAHA! None level 66 or less can take this guy (AND the 20 mobs that come with him)!
Congratulations, you have conquered the stairs outside 2 year old content. They removed the attunement requirement, why don"t you go inside and kill a couple mobs? Be sure to start fraps please.

Pren_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Congratulations, you have conquered the stairs outside 2 year old content. They removed the attunement requirement, why don"t you go inside and kill a couple mobs? Be sure to start fraps please.
He"s too pussy to even try ZG or MC.

Or blackrock spire!