Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Since I can"t edit, if the above is impossible I think someone should man up and propose to their girlfriend on here. Just to give it that little something special.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I cant wait until news breaks out that Sam has actually installed cameras into each and every bathroom of his apartments and has been vigorously fapping to them on all six of his monitors simultaneously!

Rhuma said:
Well, heres my stab at this.

Sam, I do not doubt you have an IQ of 144. You being quite successful in your personal life is a tribute to that. Nor do I doubt that 15 year old didn"t know exactly what she was doing.

What you have in IQ you lack in wisdom. The ability to look at things subjectively. Your experiences have influenced your views on certain subjects.

I can see your logic in pretty much everything you do... With the way you have lead your life, it"s not hard to understand the way you think. Of course if you keep playing WoW with all those characters, eventually youll be pretty unstoppable vs small groups. You should also realize that you will never be as capable as an evenly matched group of players all independently thinking.
Of course multiple players with multiple toons will do me in.

The laws of this world are put in place to protect the majority, not the minority. Not every 15 year old is like that girl. Not every 30 year old is like you either, that takes advantage of the opportunity. Most 30 year olds would completely abuse and neglect a 15 year old. Use her to get their rocks off and toss them to the side.
As she will toss them aside when someone with more money comes along. Remember both parties have short term gains. If the Female did not get short term gain she would not do it. You can"t talk a 15 year old female to mow your lawn for free no matter how smart or how old you are.

Can you even imagine the mental scarring that would result in thousands of well off older men taking advantage of girls that are lured in by the luxury and prospect of being with a man that could take care of them? It would be a disaster. Women already are for the most part, insane with tons of mental baggage. Making that even more common and even legal would be catastrophic

So how did/does France, Spain and China today; the MAJORITY of the world 30 years ago and the Entire world 300 years ago get along as its legal in all those spots.

Changing laws to make your situation legal, would cause a hell of a lot more harm than good. For all your IQ does for you, that was a very poor choice and you should have realized that. Im sure you learned your lesson... I also dont think you"re out preying on pathetic drug addicted 15 year olds.
Again you all keep throwing drugs into the mix as your arguments wihtout the drug angle really falls apart badly. And keep in mind my solution to the drug problem (give drugs free to those who want them) would eliminate the need for female drug users to be prostitutes to make money for their habbit.

You need to also realize that you being ousted for a registered sex offender is just the beginning. This thread alone will cause you alot more problems in the REAL WORLD if you continue to pursue making these people understand. They wont.
The fact your side uses violence and my side uses logic reasoning kinda tells you which side is right.

I pity you sam. I think you"re very lonely. You lack stability and the only stability you have is yourself which I think is the catalyst of your massive multiboxing adventures. You have stated your views on women as a money-to-return ratio, not factoring in love or companionship. I think you have some deep seeded issues with relationships on all levels

Oh you love your wife and your wife loves you ... Ok tell her you are quiting your job to go play on the beach all day and see the depth of her love. She loves the money you bring in to her. Sorry to break it to you.

If anything, seek help. You"re going to die alone. Though most likely you"ve already given up on such things.
Ummm gee die alone OH NOOOS!

It"s a shame, all that money and free time and instead of making a difference in the world, you spend it in the only enjoyable way you can.
Im trying to make a differece and prevent people like you from using violence against me and young femals to force us to your will.

There"s no way I believe she wasn"t coerced into signing the document you obviously had dictated.
Why would you have to coerce someone to say they have the right to do what they want to and not what some violent conservite wants them to do.

As we established those who are under 25 have higher levels of dopimine that stress short term gain over long term disadvantage.

Why would she not favor a law where she can get short term gain without interference?

Again to support your losing position you have to drag in all kinds of stuff that just dosnt exist into the mix.

I"m sure there are numerous legal agencies who should be informed about what you have contributed to this thread.
You know if you could post the content of Megan Law Websites anywhere on the internet, espically wihtout the disclaimer then there would be no reason to have the disclaimer. Have you noticed that there is NO WHERE on the web showing copies of information of anyone else except me in this thread from a Megans Law web site. Why do you think NO ONE ELSE has been stupid enough to post information from a Megans Law web site except you? Why dont all kinds of organizations copy information and post it to the net?

Ohhhh cause its a crime:

Megan"s Law - Feldsott & Lee

Now the public may utilize the CD-ROM system offered by police departments to determine if there are any sex offenders living in a particular zip code. The CD-ROM entries also include pictures, aliases, written descriptions, and lists of offenses. In addition, homeowners may receive a notice posted in the neighborhood if the sex offender is characterized as a high risk repeat offender. While viewers can take as many notes as they want while using the system,it is a misdemeanor for a private citizen to copy the information or distribute it.

Ouch.

Well its a crime to take the CD rom information and seeing the Web site is the same information that the CD Rom has, I would assume its a crime. Have you ever seen anyones Megan Law information posted anywhere except on a Megan Law law enforcement web site?

Its a crime to argue the change of unconstitutioal laws otherwise an attorney who argues that Gays have the constitution right to marrage in states where they dont is committing a crime.

I say I will follow current laws and I strongly urge others to also follow current laws.

For someone with a made up 144 IQ you sure spell terribly.
Thats because I argue against 30 people and you argue against one. I dont have time to check typos and spelling and grammer and all that I have to reply to everyone and I also have to work a job and play wow etc. Its not bad spelling necessary as I ahve to spell right to do searchs its just I am typing as fast as I can.

So we can fuck 9 year olds, because they don"t get pregnant.
You guys are losing every arugment so horribly that you have to bring child sex or stuid stuff into the mix to support your positions.

My crimes deal with 15 year olds. My arguments deal with 15 year olds. You want to talk about having sex with 9 year olds go someplace else.

47.78 average level a week ago
48.25 average level today

0.47 levels gained in a week.

Thats including the lowbies too. Without the lowbies he gained just under 1/3 of a level in a week. At this rate (and its going to get a whole lot slower as he levels) he may get to 80 in another 3 years. How is it even possible to level so slowly? I mean 3-4 years to get to 80? How is that even possible?
Number of views of this thread last week: 80,000
Number of views of this thread this week: 115,000

Number of new people who have heard of TeH MIGHTY DEATHWALKER in 7 days: 20,000

WHO DA MAN!

DeathWalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW! Go to Page 100 For Surprise!

Hey mods if yur going change the title can we get:

Sam DeathWalker 36 Boxes WoW! Go to Page 100 for a Suprise!

Sheaf_foh

shitlord
Vvoid said:
Before this thread is laid to rest I just want to get my "not it!" on record. Fuck that. I can"t even imagine the level of crazy he would be in person. I"m also guessing that after work he doesn"t want to waste good xp time (/sarcasm) on such mundane tasks as showering, so I can already imagine the stench.

Sad thing is, my best friend used to date a girl that lived a couple of miles from that very spot about 6 years ago. San Jose isn"t cheap by any stretch, but as you can see it has its slums too, and I"m guessing he"s probably lived there a long, long time. I might have actually witnessed the legend in person!

Seriously though, fuck getting near him in real life. I"ll contribute to a fund if anyone is brave enough to do it (and tape it), but I"ll admit I"m too chickenshit to stare into the mouth of madness. And I"m WAY older than 15 even
This. I live fairly close, just outside San Jose, and I was tempted to swing by and take some better photos of the house and neighborhood for everyone"s enjoyment. But I won"t be knocking on the door or confronting him. Sorry.

And yes, most of the Bay Area is rather expensive. Zillow estimates Sam"s house at $452,000.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Requiem said:
Gonna play devil"s advocate as I so often do here, god save my nets...

I don"t think Sam"s position is entirely offbase; The duality should be resolved. I can agree on some level that if somebody who is 15 years old can be tried for a crime and sentenced as if they are an adult, they should be able to consent to have sex. Seems reasonable on it"s face, and the notion that age of prosecution should be raised to match consent or vice versa doesn"t sound that crazy to me.

However, that"s not really how it is. Minors are only prosecuted as adults when it has been determined by due process that they should be handled that way. I don"t know what the process is exactly, but I have generally agreed with most of the cases I"ve seen where a child was tried as an adult, so I think it works ok. I assume it involves putting the child through a series of questions and tests to determine if they pre-meditated the action, if they understood that death was permanent, etc. Questions and/or tests to determine if the defendant understood his or her actions.

The caveat though, as it applies to the topic at hand, is shouldn"t the same be applicable in the case of statutory rape? Certainly there is situations where there is no point in defending the minor as such. I mean if you were going to dismiss the idea that a minor can"t decide who to and not to have sex with, wouldn"t a hooker be damn near the perfect candidate? What exactly are you protecting at that point?

All that being said, it"s creepy and distasteful at best to have sex with a 15 y/o when you"re 30. No two ways about that.
Nice try Req, I don"t think anybody responded to your points at all.

That said I think the sex discrimination that goes on with statutory rape laws is pretty sad - since this board is 99% male, any of you think it would scar you for life or ruin your psychology if a 25-30 year old woman wanted to buy you some nice clothes, a video game system, and give you a blowjob when you were 15? Sign me the fuck up. Yet we act like men who do this to 15 year old girls are "predators" and "perverts". I understand the societal mores against it, and I"m conditioned by society enough that even I get the heebie-jeebies thinking about it, but really, shoe on the other foot, would you have minded at 15?

Sam is obviously mentally handicapped as is obvious by his posts - and it"s pretty clear that if you pay a 15 year old drug addict for sex, you"re guilty of something.

I"d also like to point out the use of the term "pedo" is incorrect as applied to Sam, he"s a teen-fucker, not a toddler-fucker. There"s plenty of things wrong with Sam that we can apply labels to, lets not misuse that one since it softens the use when it is applied to actual pedos like Michael Jackson.

Having that said, the 15 year old in question was clearly unable to make rational decisions in relation to her body and/or emotional well being which is proven based solely off of her drug addiction.
And how do you explain the 17 year old? Now you are saying she cannot make decisions based upon the fact she is a drug addict. So you would favor a law making it a crime to have sex with a drug addict, if that addict is over 18?

Are the three Justices of the United States Supeme Court who said these laws are unconstitutional also "drug addicts"? Are the entire Countries of Spain, France and China "drug addicts"?

She does not have the inability to make any desicions. Its that her decisons are focused upon short term gain with no regard as to long term gain or loss. There is absolutly nothing inhearity wrong with sort term gain. Generally if it comes at the expense of long term loss is it bad. But if there is no long term loss then its very clearly the correct decision. In this case she suffered no long term loss (no pregnancy, no STD) from her interactions with me and had short term gain (money, sex), accoding to her testimony. She gained, I gained.

Now you say only those who are over their mid 20"s have the ability to reconize that some short term gain leads to long term loss. BUT EVEN SO A LARGE LARGE number of full adults will choose short term gain with long term loss.

Everyone who smokes a cigarett, Everyone who drink alcohol, Everyone who over eats.

Those three bad habits account for over 80percnet of the population. In fact the President (one of the smartest people in the country by the way) smokes, choosing short term gain, over long term loss; know FULL well the consquenses, and having a full developed resaoning facilites.

to be continues so Idont lose post

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Number of views of this thread last week: 80,000
Number of views of this thread this week: 115,000

Number of new people who have heard of TeH MIGHTY DEATHWALKER in 7 days: 20,000

WHO DA MAN!
You have some interesting maths.

And you do realize the they"ve heard of TeH MIGHTY DEATHWALKER because you"re a registered sex offender, right?

Or it could be the burst DPS.

YOU DA MAN

The fact that older people are CAPABIL of making deciisons based upon weighting long term gain over short term depravation does NOT MEAN they will choose to do so AT ALL.

YOu cannot say that short term depravation is ALWAYS the right decision. Sometimes the dopimine makes you make the right decision.

In fact one could argue that the fact our bodies make dopimine to reenfore short tearm gain means that short term gain is a stong servival trait. (Well if I dont eat that animal now I will actually lose weight and live longer due to calahoic restriction and less weight will help my heart and cardo vascler system says the brain - Eat Now says the dopimine).