Defiance

spronk

FPS noob
I signed up on the page linked above with my (expired) Trion/Rift account and just got an invitation email, so definitely sign up if you wanna get into the first stress test.

Defiance

<Bronze Donator>
I'm really happy they decided to name a game after me.

Edit: I wonder if we'll be able to beta on multiple platforms with the pc invite.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was accepted into the stress test, but I cannot log in to download the game, the fuck...

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I guess for my part in the stress test I will be alt-tabbed out to the desktop and switch back to the "game" to clear the "The Defiance server is not available. Please try again later"." after I get the message beep, and start the process all over again.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah I couldn't get in either, gave up after a few tries. hope they are f2p/b2p and not a sub model MMO. The game did support my wireless xbox 360 controller which was cool, I assume its going to be more FPSy than RPGy.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Server is finally letting people in around now. I was in for about 5 minutes before they broadcast that they are taking it down for 10 minutes for a hotfix.

Try again in a few.

Dhamon

Trakanon Raider
i am looking Forward to this game. it Reminds me alot of Tabula Rasa and i found that one Fun to play

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Did anyone get into the stress test and get a chance to play? If so, how'd it go?

spronk

FPS noob
Did anyone get into the stress test and get a chance to play? If so, how'd it go?
i played for about 20 mins, it was fun and I'm 99% sure I'll be playing this game at launch, assuming its f2p/b2p. Its still alpha so don't want to comment on anything that could change drastically, I wish I had played planetside 2 (installed on steam, havent run it yet) so I have something to compare it too. Felt more like an FPS than an MMO, especially playing with a controller felt more "natural" than key/mouse.

The best thing is make up your own mind, there are still beta keys athttp://www.zam.com/giveaways/defiance.htmland I believe its for the beta in 5 days. You need a ZAm account but they are free.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Damn, I missed the street test that night
frown.png