Defiance

Besides the intro quests, there wasn't much to do except run around and wait for the server to crash, which was the point. It did seem very Tabula Rasa to me (that's not necessarily a bad thing.) I am interested, I don't know if this is compelling enough to be a $15 a month game though.

Does anyone know if acceptance to the stress test means you are in the beta this weekend? Or do I need to apply a beta code as well?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I don't know if they apply over. The game is very Tabula Rasa, it's yet to be seen if there is enough content to make it compelling enough to play long term. The little bit I saw was kind of cool.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
I don't know if they apply over. The game is very Tabula Rasa, it's yet to be seen if there is enough content to make it compelling enough to play long term. The little bit I saw was kind of cool.
Ditto,

Also dont know if the game is BTP or BTP with sub.

I do know the prices for the game to me are semi crazy but if its BTP without sub and their alot of depth to it, then maybe some the packages will be worth it.

Here are the packages atm.

59$
99$
149$

Yep im not kidding.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/defiance/10664259.99$ buck version.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/def...edition/10663799.99$ buck version collectors.

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/def...clusive/106645149.99$ version Ult Edition.

Now posted all pc versions but their 3 versions for the ps3 and xbox as well.

However if have Pc that is much better then your consoles ps3 and xbox then your crazy not to get pc version, but thats just my view.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
After SWTOR I am not paying money for Collector's Editions unless it comes with free blow jobs from a super model backed by a clean bill of health.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tabula Rasa was a lot of fun. One of the things that killed it was the lack of viable PvP imo. It was a real pain to do because of flags and guild stuff. It needed PvP zones or some way to jump right into the action.

Is there any form easy to get to PvP in Defiance?

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Can't access the beta forums yet and the registration wasn't real intuitive as you have to register your username twice, once for the regular forums and then once for the beta ones. Then I believe it has to get approved by an admin but I am not certain.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Can't access the beta forums yet and the registration wasn't real intuitive as you have to register your username twice, once for the regular forums and then once for the beta ones. Then I believe it has to get approved by an admin but I am not certain.
Beta forums were up this Morening, I had to choose user name for them, before they did Maintence.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Registered my beta key, still no new email though. Hope this works out, i have an extended weekend to spare.