Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fattyfat said:
I"m pretty sure brooke has now posted on about 18 different forums... I love how all the topics remind me of shit sitting in my spam filter.

btw, i"m on board.

Does anyone know if the DIRECT vote link records all hits?
Yes, I"ve been using that one and every so often the percentage changes (for the worse ). I"m certain someone has an easier way than click, ctrl-w, click but I"m incapable of doing it myself.

EDIT:

http://coedcuties.movin1007.com/incl...id=20&game=284

for Tyen"s request.

Greasus_foh

shitlord
Believe Simeon deactivated it lastnight as we were up to about 62% and didnt want to arouse suspicion. Although now I wish it still was on.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, it means someone else voted while you clicked on the link. It"s literally once per IP per day.

EDIT: 54/46 Brooke"s lead, waiting for that nail Tyen!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I was told to do that but it doesn"t work so I just spent an hour trying to find an easy premaded python or php script and I can"t cause I suck at the tech.

The best thing to do is for one person to make a really good script and then just attach it up to here and we all grab it and go.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Winnar is Fattyfat.
Don"t think that works. We need something that submits requests anonymously somehow. If we find something that we know works PM me, I can run it on multiple machines on multiple IP ranges.

Zennin_foh

shitlord
Am I the only one who has considered involving /b/ - anon? They, while being crazy bastards, may indeed maul this website as tits "have" been delivered...

Hawin_foh

shitlord
I guess this robot chick decided to not give up anymore. This is kind of like voting or a homecoming queen when your in your 20s.

Robotchck=brooke- Iv been voting my tits off.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zennin said:
Am I the only one who has considered involving /b/ - anon? They, while being crazy bastards, may indeed maul this website as tits "have" been delivered...
Might try. Would be fun to see what happens.