Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Believe_foh

shitlord
Lost Ranger said:
No doubt. All bullshit aside Brooke is smoking hot and if she ends up winning (good chance really) all is still right in the world. FoHSS pride is just a bit bruised and will need redeeming.
$10 this is one of the fags PMing her on the other forum apologizing for us.

If she wins it"s only by shenanigans. I find it incredibly hard to believe they can counter Plan Z by any conventional means.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Believe said:

If she wins it"s only by shenanigans. I find it incredibly hard to believe they can counter Plan Z by any conventional means.
You can hand the $10 over then dipshit. I am not going to waste my time registering on that cesspool of a forum, so you can go fuck yourself.

quse

the pupe
That maxxxedge dude seems to think that every member on that forum typing like 13 year olds who just discovered text messaging and smiley faces is doing it on purpose to clown you dudes.

You better watch out they might be winning the forum games!!!!!!

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Zennin said:
I really can"t tell if they know they"re being trolled like douchefags or not. Can they really be that oblivious?
Heh, I get the feeling they really are that oblivious. One of the guys kept using "small dong" as a insult which made me sad for him. I got even more embarrassed for them when his buddies started to high five each other over it like they just totally pwned us with their wit.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Draegan said:
I can"t read that forum, the fucking signatures are terrible.
People tend to emulate those around them, and from what I gather, Maxxxedge is an admin of some sort.

Edit: Fuck I"m sorry, even after looking at that fucking sig every 3rd post, I forgot how retardedly huge it actually was.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Neferata said:
Plan Z is a good plan. I like it. Also, yet another Utahrd checking in. Occido we can be friends if you keep that potty mouth goin".
Hey man, not all Utahards are "peter priesthood" we got some crazy fuckers out here.
So.. I just got on, what"s be going on so far?

I take it the other forums have woken up from their nap time and are continuing their douchbaggery?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was bant . Can someone tell me why that weirdo thinks I live in fucking Little Rock?

Horse_foh

shitlord
do a TUCO1 sig banner with a slap chop, drapion and the wooden bumper, with cut and paste tatoo bitches straddling them. fuck, just take the ones out of maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"s sig.

i like his wisdom, unlike a concrete wall the pretend wall falls if you exert enough pressure. Concrete walls apparently don"t fall if you exert enough pressure to make them fall.

And no, I doubt anyone "woke up to vote" its just a bullshit scam, there"s some fag sitting at an MS access database changing the numbers way too much at a time.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Believe said:

I highly highly doubt he"s the one PMing the hooker.

quse

the pupe
James said:
I was bant . Can someone tell me why that weirdo thinks I live in fucking Little Rock?
He apparently found your myspace where it states you live in little rock and graduated HS there.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
James said:
Someone hit up JamesVZ on google and came up with a picture they thought was you. Obviously from Little Rock.

Occido_foh

shitlord
The more I read the other forum the more and more I think that they"re all the end result of an incestous anal rape where the cum leaked from the ass to the puss.

Brad2770

So, they have the fat Xbox chic posted on that other forum as one of the guy"s "fantasies".

Wasnt there someone on this board, not long ago, that claimed that was his sister-in-law and then actually posted up proof?

Anyways, that pic gets around.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Zennin said:
Banned as well. lol. That was good fun.
It"s all they can do.

They can"t keep up with FOHSS so they result to the pussy way out.
Don"t fuck with FOHSS if you can"t handle it.

Rice rocketeers make me lol. Douchebags on bicylces.
Dumbass cockwallets.