Denizens of FOH I call upon thee!

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Wheels said:
For those who were bant, Maximagirl posted

Relax fellas - it"s over. All this for what I tried to tell ya"ll:

Just spoke with a director of the contest. He called me regarding this matter.

"Here is the FINAL situation:

They cannot believe the "situation."

NO there is no $8K or modeling contract.

The prize is various gift certificates to spas, concerts and other things given out by their affiliates.

They are NOT going to delete the bogus votes from the script created to advance Tasha Meints and create a win for Ashlee Argyle. They apologized for this and thanked me for my participation."
So someone white knighted again and called/emailed the station hosting the contest. "OMGZ! Look, my stalkee...err girlfriend is being cheated"

Or the other side of the coin: "There"s no way we can let our pre-determined winner make a comeback without it being so obvious that everyone will know."

Also, fuck those forums. They flat out will not approve my account. Shoulda made a bunch yesterday before the bannings.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Zarcath said:
I like how they start to turn on one of their own R6 members on page 59. That"s classy.
heh, yeah. And how the mod is like, "Sassing a moderator is a bannable offence."

Hey guys, you guys can"t sass me anymore or I"ll ban you. And no jokes about my car either guys. I did my best with my blacksmithing hammer.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Tuco said:
heh, yeah. And how the mod is like, "Sassing a moderator is a bannable offence."

Hey guys, you guys can"t sass me anymore or I"ll ban you. And no jokes about my car either guys. I did my best with my blacksmithing hammer.
You"re a fag and your blacksmithing skills are subpar.

Tuco said:

Fuck you. Suck my cock and like it. Also, your blacksmithing hammer made your car turn gay.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Tuco said:
I"m not sure we can call what you do "blacksmithing". More like Cocksucking.

You"re a cocksucker.

You suck cocks.

cock

Silver Knight of the Realm
Screamfeeder said:

You"re a cocksucker.

You suck cocks.

cock
He"s talking about penis.

Edit: FFUUUUUUUUUU...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Screamfeeder said:

You"re a cocksucker.

You suck cocks.

cock
Nowthatis a lot of sass!

Zarcath

Silver Squire
is blacksmithing hammer code for black cock?

hammer out your bumper? stuff it in your tail pipe? throwing your short shifter? spraying your windshield? filling your gas tank?

fucking fag

cock

Szlia

If I understand Project Z correctly, it"s all different people voting once a day, so it does not exploit the voting system. Too bad for "bogus" votes...

Neferata_foh

shitlord
Tuco said:

Hey buddy I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you and I thought you did a great job with that car bumper.

Also cocks.