Denver/Yellowstone/Salt Lake City Road Trip

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Settebello pizzeria in slc was very good.

Also there's a gay pride event going on which apparently means you eat pizza wearing leather straps and a rainbow cloak
It better have been pepperoni pizza.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was after i topped it off with the roll my wife keeps in her purse.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Went to buckhorn exchange for dinner last night, pretty good. I've realized Elk and buffalo are just not very flavorful meats

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to buckhorn exchange for dinner last night, pretty good. I've realized Elk and buffalo are just not very flavorful meats
If you're still in the Denver area go to Bluepan Pizza and get the Brooklyn Bridge. Haven't had a better pizza anywhere I've lived- and they have a great tap too. Who knows, maybe I'll see you out (not that I'd recognize you).

Picasso3

Boarding now, we have been impressed by the brick oven pizzas out here for sure, I'll have to try that out next time.

kudos

<Banned>
Bristol Brewery is pretty cool if you're near Colorado Springs. It's a brewery converted from a historic elementary school.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How did you like Salt Lake? The city can be pretty bland to some visitors, but after living there for a year it left a great impression on me.

Picasso3

Not bad, there was a pride rally when we were there so everyone was either gay or Mormon so it was a little weird.

Good restaurants for sure.

kudos

<Banned>
Not bad, there was a pride rally when we were there so everyone was either gay or Mormon so it was a little weird.

Good restaurants for sure.
Where did you eat? I go to SLC about 5 times a year and I have yet to find a great restaurant. The only thing I honestly even look forward to eating is Mo' Betta's. The best bar I've found there is either Bourbon House or The Ruin. Every bar there serves their drinks weak though because of the damn Mormon's. It's also illegal to serve a double.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Where did you eat? I go to SLC about 5 times a year and I have yet to find a great restaurant. The only thing I honestly even look forward to eating is Mo' Betta's. The best bar I've found there is either Bourbon House or The Ruin. Every bar there serves their drinks weak though because of the damn Mormon's. It's also illegal to serve a double.

Copper Onion is legit.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Bourbon House sucks. Go to El Chihuahua.

Best restaurant in the Valley is a Greek place up by the university called Aristo's.

kudos

<Banned>
Bourbon House sucks. Go to El Chihuahua.

Best restaurant in the Valley is a Greek place up by the university called Aristo's.
How are the two even comparable? I'm looking at El Chihuahua and it looks like a poor mans version of Casa Bonita.

Picasso3

I thought red iguana was the famous Mexican staple there? We went to the second location there and it was indeed good

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There is a 24 hour drive thru Mexican place called Alberto's that has like four pound nachos. They're awesome.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How are the two even comparable? I'm looking at El Chihuahua and it looks like a poor mans version of Casa Bonita.

Because they make a fishbowl drink called a ducky Death Star. You're only allowed to have two and you'll get drunk off those. Garaunteed.

Bourbon House is a bunch of kids drinking in a basement. No place to sit. No room at the bar to get a drink.

Also, there's an Irish bar on state street called Piper Down that's good.