Denver/Yellowstone/Salt Lake City Road Trip

kudos

<Banned>
Because they make a fishbowl drink called a ducky Death Star. You're only allowed to have two and you'll get drunk off those. Garaunteed.

Bourbon House is a bunch of kids drinking in a basement. No place to sit. No room at the bar to get a drink.

Also, there's an Irish bar on state street called Piper Down that's good.
Bourbon House was a bunch of late 20's to 40's when I went there. I don't go late at night I go after work hours when I'm in SLC. I went one time on a Friday night late and it was a bunch of faggy college kids. Never again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I'm flying into the Denver airport on Thursday landing around noon to visit friends in the Fort Collins area. Looks like I want to get to the Harmony Transfer Center and am trying to figure out the best way to do that. Looks like 2 options are the Bustang or GreenRide, but the schedules might conflict. Any other good ways to get to the Harmony Transfer Center other than taxi/uber?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've always used GreenRide. It's a solid service. Always on time. Only takes about an hour.

If your friends don't have Choice City on the agenda make them add it. Fantastic beer selection and amazing butcher shop.