Desktop Computers

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like how not a single person commented on the Fleshlight and went straight for Noodleface Noodleface 's monitor setup.

The GaySites was expected. That I understand.

Quality PS.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh that was the day I built it. It has shit on it now including my boy
IMG_20191108_150903.jpg

And you know...

IMG_20191124_223230.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like having a really clean desktop. Nothing gets kept on mine. Though my office desk has all sorts of shit on it.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I like having a really clean desktop. Nothing gets kept on mine. Though my office desk has all sorts of shit on it.

Mine is full of things. My desktop is 4 x 6, and I built a hutch for the rear with shelves on either side. It's all full. The top has drawers and laptop and more stuff. To the left, I have a table with all my mobile devices. To the right is another 2 x 2 table with my PC and 3rd monitor.

I'm going to have to hang some shelves because I am out of room.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Mine is full of things. My desktop is 4 x 6, and I built a hutch for the rear with shelves on either side. It's all full. The top has drawers and laptop and more stuff. To the left, I have a table with all my mobile devices. To the right is another 2 x 2 table with my PC and 3rd monitor.

I'm going to have to hang some shelves because I am out of room.

I have all sorts of shit I covet and need on my desk...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I usually prefer a clean desk too. I can't stand clutter. I have my Hammond dude on the desk and now I've got half of a recording studio on it, and it's starting to bother me. But otherwise I'd need to get one of those fancy desks with rackmount slots

Fucker

Log Wizard
I like how Noctua will package 16 rubber pads in a sturdy padded box, but Amazon is content sending me a 2tb M2 in a thinly padded envelope.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like how Noctua will package 16 rubber pads in a sturdy padded box, but Amazon is content sending me a 2tb M2 in a thinly padded envelope.
The cost savings Amazon sees by doing that, versus the number of M.2 drives that actually get damaged and they have to process a return. Probably more than makes up for it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
A lot of the stuff I got from Amazon made my heart stop.

The box the mobo came in had like a 6" gash in it, from where the corner of a crate or another box hit it. Opened the box, and there was like two pieces of packing in it (hardly enough) and the Aorus box was damaged, but luckily not a lot.

Then I got the processor...same deal. Almost no cushion, and it was thrown into an oversized cardboard box. And then the plastic...I mean, the plastic was sturdy. But it had been tossed around inside the box hard enough that it cracked and shattered. As soon as I picked it up I could hear shit rolling around inside.

1577236991876.png

I'm actually about to fire that thing up tonight, if possible, and I'm a little nervous.

Fucker

Log Wizard
The cost savings Amazon sees by doing that, versus the number of M.2 drives that actually get damaged and they have to process a return. Probably more than makes up for it.

I give exactly zero shits about any of that. And besides, Amazon packers don't give a single damn about cost savings. I've gotten small boxes packed in giant boxes and filled with air wrap more times than I can count.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users