Desktop Computers

Oldbased

> Than U
Still waiting on ram suggestions.
As for windows 10 key, any reason to get Home when pro keys are like $2 more?
PC will be mostly browsing/gaming. I know Pro has a bit better security and control but is there any case where Home is actually better?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ok bros ordered my new monitor. If any of you here want a 144hz Mon with non working display port but confirmed working HDMI port PM me. $35+shipping.

Id do lower but i have to go to the damn UPS store and shit and that's a 30 min drive one way even for 4 miles in Austin these days.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Get at least two sticks.
LOL. No shit there.
Anyways I went with g.skill trident royal 3600 16 16 16 36 samsung bdie ram for $174. It was the cheapest samsung option at cl16 I could find.
Journey Onward. Home64 or Pro64bit and my 5 year upgrade will be complete and all the fatkids online will know the true power of the darkside.

Fucker

Log Wizard
LOL. No shit there.
Anyways I went with g.skill trident royal 3600 16 16 16 36 samsung bdie ram for $174. It was the cheapest samsung option at cl16 I could find.
Journey Onward. Home64 or Pro64bit and my 5 year upgrade will be complete and all the fatkids online will know the true power of the darkside.

I usually get Crucial, but I never overclock or run anything out of spec. I have a bunch of Gskill DDR3 that has not given my any problems. I dunno what chips are on them, but the quality is there. Samsung has made the best chips for overclockers for some time now.

I get Windows 10 Pro because I can't live without the Group Policy Editor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Tested display port to work laptop with adapter. Def the display port. Do any of you have different sized dual monitor? Is it annoying?

Doesn't bother me at all.

One is used for video / browsing, other for games

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Still waiting on ram suggestions.
As for windows 10 key, any reason to get Home when pro keys are like $2 more?
PC will be mostly browsing/gaming. I know Pro has a bit better security and control but is there any case where Home is actually better?

Get the pro version. Home is a lesser version that limits you in many ways.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm with Noodleface Noodleface . My home desk is a L shape, and I sit right in the bend. So I can twist my seat either way to be facing directly at the monitors, but technically I'm centered right in between both of them.

And nice clean desk..... lol. It's like your own little sanctuary of clean protected from the rest of the house!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm with Noodleface Noodleface . My home desk is a L shape, and I sit right in the bend. So I can twist my seat either way to be facing directly at the monitors, but technically I'm centered right in between both of them.

And nice clean desk..... lol. It's like your own little sanctuary of clean protected from the rest of the house!
She managed to toss some stuff on there but my office is clean

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I use two 24s set decently back on my baller ass desk
gs.jpg

Terrible difference between the 144 and 60

Where did you get that table top?

• 1Worf