Desktop Computers

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
for the htpc, i have no idea why, but my logitech wireless lags and skips unless it's practically right on top of the receiver. (when it didn't b4 w/ the older setup) i used a 10ft cable to extend it out (it's not that far, it's practically 3ft away).

on a whim i bought this
2eceb8094e8e184b7070cd7fa35af29f.png

and now the keyboard works from across the room (note i didn't "extend" the cables, i just left it coiled up, it's just ziptied hanging off the computer)

i guess it boosts the signal

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My Logitech g pro wireless had this weird issue where if I used the wireless receiver extender the mouse skipped nonstop. Took that off and put receiver on my pc and it works flawlessly across the room

Can't explain it

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Seriously. WTB 3 3 packs black ones

Some dude in fuckin Cali is selling them like crazy on ebay but his prices are double MSRP - hes even on facebook marketplace selling them with shipping - I usually stalk Microcenter for them but they havent been getting any lately - Seems they all somehow ended up on ebay or facebook MP.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If I was working at one of those places I would be doing the same shit. Buy them up when shipment comes in, even if your moms has to go there to buy, then sell double price? No brainer. Unless they have some policy or limits in place.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If I was working at one of those places I would be doing the same shit. Buy them up when shipment comes in, even if your moms has to go there to buy, then sell double price? No brainer. Unless they have some policy or limits in place.

Guys sold over 100 3-packs and who knows how many singles - they cant have any policies lol

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Prototype distro-plate for my Cerberus X. It's the last piece needed before assembly. We screwed up the threads learning the art of thread milling, but now we got it dialed in to make the second one even better.
20201026_085225.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Prototype distro-plate for my Cerberus X. It's the last piece needed before assembly. We screwed up the threads learning the art of thread milling, but now we got it dialed in to make the second one even better. View attachment 312583

Looks nice, - still waiting on my mf'n thermaltake distro-plate to go on sale - i even got my 3090 FE waterblock and this mfer still sold out in the US. Tons of them in the AU but does me little good since none of them are doing international shipping.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks nice, - still waiting on my mf'n thermaltake distro-plate to go on sale - i even got my 3090 FE waterblock and this mfer still sold out in the US. Tons of them in the AU but does me little good since none of them are doing international shipping.

Which distro you looking at? We are going to start selling these bad boys soon. We got some wild designs in mind.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
top is pushing out, bottom pulling in, front pulling in, side pushing out, rear pushing out - this photo does not show all the fans but the fan direction is identical to TT setup