Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
My shit Argos luck continues. 9 hours spent in raid lair now with no win. 2.5 hrs wasted tonight. It isn't even good exp, I got zero bright engrams.

Did a heroic strike..felt like a normal strike and had me wondering wtf the point was.
They drop shit for the prophecy weapons

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My shit Argos luck continues. 9 hours spent in raid lair now with no win. 2.5 hrs wasted tonight. It isn't even good exp, I got zero bright engrams.

They drop shit for the prophecy weapons

Thats how it was for me the entire TTK in D1. nothing but shit groups and wasted time.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I'm finding it really hard in PVE to use anything other than Positive Outlook (better Uriels because armour piercing rounds kick ass) for an energy weapon and Nameless Midnight for kinetic weapon. Sometimes I'll switch in an Origin Story for kinetic but the range and explosive rounds make Nameless Midnight hard to switch out of.

I tend to use Uriel's and Mida/Nameless for PVP.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
The console
Join the Companion Experience | Bungie.net
and PC
Join the Companion Experience | Bungie.net

Are both open membership so you don't have to "apply", just join and it'll put you in. Not many people play anymore so probably not good if you want an active clan, just if you want the clan XP and banner and shit. Keep in mind the first week you join a clan you won't get the clan banner benefits, although to be fair the benefits are really stupid anyways

I boot up the game a few times this week and start doing stuff and then just think "... do I really give a shit if my light level is 335? why?" I guess I'll just finish off what I can, but man they really did a number on making everything so bland.

• 1Worf

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Got all 3 of my main weapons master (Midnight Coup, Valakadyn, Sins). Wanna master curtain call and mob justice and maybe new day then I'll start rerolling these.

Finished all the prophecies including XIVs shotgun.

Can't wait for exotic dupe patch in January, my hunter got 3 Shinobu shoulders from weeklies. Feels bad man!

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Master Nameless Midnight and Solemn Hymn. I'm very happy with the Nameless, but not sure what the possible rolls are yet. Mine has 10 Reload which I like.

Edit ok this guy details it. I'll just roll with it for now:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Finally beat Argos tonight. Joined a premade clan 3-man with another FOH guy and a random.Got my cape, which admittedly is the best looking part of the set. Immediately went to Leviathan with the same raid group and finished Calus challenge plus chests in 75 minutes.

Needless to say, we left FOH clan and joined theirs.

Oh, also got two 330 items from Calus challenge. Both duplicate chests. No weapons, masterwork or not, from either raid.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Prestige Leviathan doesn't drop weapons, if you did that version, only armor. I got a total of 4 masterworks out of Leviathan on my 3 characters.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The last two days I've gotten nothing but Rattler and Origin Story from every legendary I've turned in.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I know that feel. I know it doesn't really matter but all of my items are 335 except helm... which is stuck at 330 (w/mod). My shitty luck? 8 pairs of 335 arms, 3-4 pairs of 335 boots and about a million power weapons. Thanks game. Thanks.

• 1Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
What is a good Energy weapon to pair with Nameless Midnight in PvE specifically. What is everyone using? I am committed to Nameless in kinetic, or possibly Better Devils. Energy I really like Uriels in PvP but i feel like it's not as great in PvE.