Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Lulz. So place in queue is moving now. However its going UP. Way to go Bungie.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Wait, so Shadowkeep doesn't come with Forsaken? I am so confused, don't even see Forsaken on the steam store...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lulz. So place in queue is moving now. However its going UP. Way to go Bungie.
Thought I was going crazy when I saw the number getting higher. Oh well. Guess I'll play FF XIV tonight.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Wait, so Shadowkeep doesn't come with Forsaken? I am so confused, don't even see Forsaken on the steam store...

Nope. The base game now includes some strikes and what not from forsaken but not the actual expansion. Yeah they couldn’t make it more confusing if they tried. Dumb shits should include all previous shit with a new expac similar to WoW.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Nope. The base game now includes some strikes and what not from forsaken but not the actual expansion. Yeah they couldn’t make it more confusing if they tried. Dumb shits should include all previous shit with a new expac similar to WoW.

Yeah, makes me not wanna even bother. I logged into my old account on Bnet over the weekend and there was a known bug where my mouse curser wouldn't go all the way down on screen. The only fix was going in and altering the .ini so I alt F4'd that shit.

So do you buy the Forsaken stuff in game then? cause it ain't on steam or Bnet anymore.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
N
Yeah, makes me not wanna even bother. I logged into my old account on Bnet over the weekend and there was a known bug where my mouse curser wouldn't go all the way down on screen. The only fix was going in and altering the .ini so I alt F4'd that shit.

So do you buy the Forsaken stuff in game then? cause it ain't on steam or Bnet anymore.

Not sure. It’s still available on PS4. Let me check google.

Found this.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
really fucking dumb that I have to re-acquire exotic armors for them to have all the new fancy slots

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Looks like it’s downloaded with the destiny 2 download from steam, and they will have an option to unlock it tonight or tomorrow to purchase.

Just got in. Five minutes lol

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My stuff came over from Battlenet. I didn't do anything. In queue. 1417.

Clipboard01.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
really fucking dumb that I have to re-acquire exotic armors for them to have all the new fancy slots
It would have been even more fucking dumb if my good exotic enhanced perks got automatically changed to whatever garbo comes out of collections.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Looks like it’s downloaded with the destiny 2 download from steam, and they will have an option to unlock it tonight or tomorrow to purchase.

Just got in. Five minutes lol

Yeah, saw that. Guess i'll bite the bullet, been craving a Destiny's gun play.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I just logged in and all my stuff is at 750. Yeah me I guess. Didn't realize they were bumping people up.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Their servers have been down for several hours for emergency maintenance, I'm not sure why you guys are even trying. You can get updates here.

I got in. Played for an hour or so. I just don't understand queues that rise and fall. Need some sleep though.