Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

That guy thinks resilience is poop. Why do you prefer that over recovery?

I was losing fights in PvP by a hair. Now I'm winning them. My K/D went from 1.3 or so to 2.8 or so the last few matches since the swap. MAYBE it's me knowing the maps? But It's working.

In PvE I was a builder on last Boss in whatever raid that was. I died at least 3x each attempt? Will give it a shot tomorrow and give results.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
IIRC pre-armor 2.0 anything over 6 resilience gave rapidly diminishing returns in PvP for weapon hits. I am not sure how it is converted to the new system (is 6 on the old now 60?).

IMO, taking an extra hit can make all the difference though. In PvE I have been looking at elemental resistance, which does not seem to be doing much at the moment. Now the we are in the slow grind post 960, I will do some experimenting.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Also resilience has always been shit to invest in. Back in yr 2 they said to get 2 resilience (or 20 now) to avoid getting 3 headshot by mida and 2 head shot by HCs so it has meaning in the lower levels. But you always want to invest in recovery because thats more meaningful in PvP and PvE. you hide behind some shit and back in the fight faster, or in PvP you kill one dude, low on health and you want that to regen to kick in as quick as possible for the next fight. Some say mobility is trash too but I like mobility for the strafe quickness, IMO it makes a difference in those 1 vs 1 strafe standoffs.

Shit like res is hard to gauge though. Especially now with hand canons and dmg fall off, same shit with SMG and other weapon types at different ranges. I mean you might squeak by for an extra body shot where you could not before? But nevertheless I would always prefer recovery because like I said, it has more impact you can actually feel.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
In PvE I was a builder on last Boss in whatever raid that was. I died at least 3x each attempt? Will give it a shot tomorrow and give results.
2x boss resist mod made a huge difference for me. Trash doesn't really hurt there.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
2x boss resist mod made a huge difference for me. Trash doesn't really hurt there.

Cool. Will give that a shot.

Did some PvP. I am getting way better or swapping to resilience worked.

Clipboard01.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Brahma you should join the guild so we can all koom ba yah together and shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t know if they changed the jump at all, but if you really wanna boost your jump and movement...

Equip MIDA Multitool primary, bottom tree Arcstrider for focused breathing perk, and Stomp335s. Stack some mobility gear if you want but I think diminishing returns kick in at this point.

Spent the time to get the MIDA and thats more how I remember hunter being long ago. Maybe I had it and I forgot about it or something

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You can get both the mida and the mida mini tool for even more mobility. Bonus is you can run the menagerie for a god rolled mini tool. Which they are quite good.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've got both, I think, you get the mini tool(Enhance quest) before you get the multi tool

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Some folks in the Crucible reddit came up with this:

EDIT: Click through to see it better

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got around 80 recov on all my characters. I think this is a good balance between not gimping all my other stats which are around 30--40. I mean, in perfect world we would have 100 in all stats but sadly the way the armor comes weighed, even if its like 60+ total stats its either or it seems. I still like my nades, super, melee to recharge in a reasonable time too.

Iron Banner was dropping some really good 55-60+ armor.

Last edited:

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Are there any broken spots to farm glimmer? After going full pvp the past week im skirting 5k tops if that after buying new bounties and shit. Im cool with spending 6 hours farming uo 200k or something but I just need a few spots

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
IIRC the bounties from Spider give a good chunk of glimmer each

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not working for me. Can you link to the reddit thread?

Can't find the thread, but the tl;dw version: 100 recovery will heal you to full about 4.5 seconds faster than 0 recovery. IMO, this is huuuuge. To compare to resilience, you get about 15 more HP at 100 than at 0.

Here's a pic of my dude and the stats I'm rollin with!

tiger_release_final_20191023_154922.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Can't find the thread, but the tl;dw version: 100 recovery will heal you to full about 4.5 seconds faster than 0 recovery. IMO, this is huuuuge. To compare to resilience, you get about 15 more HP at 100 than at 0.

Here's a pic of my dude and the stats I'm rollin with!

View attachment 227711

Nice, here's my Warlock.

tiger_release_final_20191024_083526.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users