Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Having finite shaders on you, the ones you actually want, is FAR better than just having every shader available any time you inspect an item. Do you realize how many there are? It would be a fucking nightmare if you had to wade through all of them in the preview screen to find what you wanted.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Christ on a crutch. The few posts above just listed how to pull shit from collections. Shred all the shaders you don't use, they turn into glimmer/legendary shards. They are still there in collections if you get sassy and need them. The UI is largely fine, it's peoples inability to fucking use their god damned eyeballs that's the problem.

Look, I realise I sound like a cunt, but this is the 4 millionth time someone has a complaint that literally is not a complaint. Please stop.

i'm not saying that i can't find them. i'm saying i'm tired of my inventory filling up with shaders that i don't use. and then when they fill up, anytime you get a shader from a rando chest, the mail bot won't stop pinging. it's like, hey did i miss something cool? no? it's a stupid teal shader?

what i WANT is to not have to deal with excess shaders 4 times every game session.

also pulling from your collections seems fine in theory, but you go to the character sheet, go to the item, go to the appearance screen, realize you don't have anymore of the specific shader you want, then have to back out, go to the collection screen, click on the flair menu, click on the shader tab, then click on where you got the shader from (season, open world, etc) then get your shader, then back out, go to the character screen, click on the item, then go to appearance. in the grand scheme of things there are way bigger problems in life, but that's just overly tedious for no good reason

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Having finite shaders on you, the ones you actually want, is FAR better than just having every shader available any time you inspect an item. Do you realize how many there are? It would be a fucking nightmare if you had to wade through all of them in the preview screen to find what you wanted.

Would be nice if you could favorite the ones you like and have them show up at the beginning of the list

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
tiger_release_final_20191021_043427.png

Learn to clean that shit out more often? There's 50 different shaders you can carry at any given time... FIFTY FUCKING SHADERS. I mean, seriously, are you that fucking inept or lazy to even prioritise a little maintenance? at what point is too much to ask?

I keep some shaders that are my "favourites", so I've always got a few on hand, this works identical to a favourite system.

j00t

what if i LIKE being a mess? did you ever think about that? no, you only thought about yourself.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

View attachment 227348

Learn to clean that shit out more often? There's 50 different shaders you can carry at any given time... FIFTY FUCKING SHADERS. I mean, seriously, are you that fucking inept or lazy to even prioritise a little maintenance? at what point is too much to ask?

I keep some shaders that are my "favourites", so I've always got a few on hand, this works identical to a favourite system.

so i'll just make this point and be done. going into your shader inventory and cleaning that out obviously makes it look much cleaner and when you're putting a shader on an item it only shows the colors you like, so that's a good thing.

that being said, how often do you go in and clean out the shaders you don't want? is trashing shaders a fun part of the gaming experience?

Fadaar

That guy
still doesn't get rid of the entire stack all at once, if you have 4 left grats you still have to do 4 more

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
so i'll just make this point and be done. going into your shader inventory and cleaning that out obviously makes it look much cleaner and when you're putting a shader on an item it only shows the colors you like, so that's a good thing.

that being said, how often do you go in and clean out the shaders you don't want? is trashing shaders a fun part of the gaming experience?

All the time (and because you can open your character screen and move shit around while you are in a loading screen)... any time I'm loading into a mission, strike, pvp queue, I open up that inventory and dismantle anything I'm not using, or about to use.

j00t

don't get me wrong, i love the game. i've been a fan since the first one. even though the UI is the same on console and pc, it NEVER BOTHERED me while i played on console. now that i play on PC it's just aggravating. at the end of a playlist like strikes or black armory forges, the amount of time that it takes to open up the director and then hold O to leave activity seems arbitrarily long. i know it's the same on console but something about using the keyboard makes it feel super clunky. the aftergame countdown on certain events seems too short for the time that they give you to actually leave.

that DOESN'T mean i want the countdown to be longer, it means i don't want to hold O for 3 seconds.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
gear score.jpg

Discard how horrible I look, but how does that gear add up to 798? I was 918 yesterday.

Just tested a prime engram and it unlocked at 915, so it is just the display that is bugged? Quitting and logging back in didn't work, nor did travelling between planets.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Are those arms the ones that they turned off due to being able to 2 shot bosses with a shotgun blast and a punch? I don't remember the names of them

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure those are Shards of Galanor, so I don’t think those are currently bugged. I heard there was a light level display glitch going on, I’ll link it later if I can find it, I’m about to have dinner

Edit yeah it’s your Telesto that isn’t currently working

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I was trying to equip for the IB quest today and it would not let me. Fucking Telesto has been broken pretty much entire yr 2, and off to a good start yr 3, lol.