Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Was on my titan last night and got this scout rifle with I think it is dragonfly? on it. That thing is a blast. It like pop goes the weasel with bodies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was on my titan last night and got this scout rifle with I think it is dragonfly? on it. That thing is a blast. It like pop goes the weasel with bodies.

i have a bow with dragonfly and explosive head. it's pretty great

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Long shadow from Vanguard can roll with triple tap, those are easy to get if you have tokens. Izagani is now fixed too. Beloved is easily farmable too from menagerie can roll 4th times the charm. Those are all 70 impact snipes. There is a 90 impact you can get from collections, Show of force but no TT. Tatara Gaze is grindable from the Forges, thats a 90 sadly, again no TT, Also there is another 90, the Bite of the Fox you can get now from Iron Banner thats running till tues. Not sure if those can roll with triple tap though probably not.

The rapid fire ones have better sustained DPS though from reading the DPS charts, if you have the re loader perks running and triple tap.

I would still make it my mission to grind out the Izanagi, that thing is top deeps.

Last edited:

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got the raid done as well. Pretty fun! Got Divinity as well.

Go for Izanagi's.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Got my second garden clear tonight, all in all about 90 minutes and got three new weapons. Don't have the full armor set yet. Overall it's probably one of the better raids, speed runs should be pretty easy once everyone gets it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my second garden clear tonight, all in all about 90 minutes and got three new weapons. Don't have the full armor set yet. Overall it's probably one of the better raids, speed runs should be pretty easy once everyone gets it.
the jumping puzzle to the last boss suuuucks

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did Levi, prestige EoW, Spire, LW and Scourge tonight. Was going for a full raid marathon but what're you gonna do... Good fun. Raids are the best part of the game.

• 1Solidarity

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Did Levi, prestige EoW, Spire, LW and Scourge tonight. Was going for a full raid marathon but what're you gonna do... Good fun. Raids are the best part of the game.

I love days like that. Before Hekotat Hekotat realized he hates the game :emoji_cry: we pulled him through most of the raids marathon style. Good times.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I tried Leviathan with my friends and they just sucked too much. My brother and I couldn't carry the rest of the group. Haven't raided since.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I have not done Levi since the armor change, but I have heard that the rolls on the drops have been really good. Game needs more ~60 point armor drops.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think I only got one or two 60 drops the whole time but I did get the Telesto catalyst and some ornaments from EoW. I kinda wanna make the marathon a thing. If you get good it'd be pretty quick.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got pretty good luck with Iron Banner stuff dropping in high 50s low 60s. Its still RNG as hell though, but I managed to score a few that were worthwhile to keep.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Iron Banner has been pretty good for drops. I need to finish the Warlock today.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Is it cool if I join some of you guys on a raid sometime? I'm on PC and have never done a raid before. I'm sitting at light 952 and just want to try a couple out.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So sat night I downed a bottle of whiskey while playing gambit prime, lol. Dont even remember 1/2 of it but I check my shit and gained 1/2 level gate lords eye, spare rations with swashbuckler extended barrel, a curated Outlast, rapid hit firing line sole survivor. Plus Telesto and Arbelast or whatever. Anyway, I was fucking done for yesterday all day though.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is it cool if I join some of you guys on a raid sometime? I'm on PC and have never done a raid before. I'm sitting at light 952 and just want to try a couple out.
You in my clan? We take new people all the time

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I would like to run some raids with you guys just dont know when you guys run them, schedules and shit?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We usually start around 7pm PST on week days and on Sunday we started our marathon around 2:30. Raids are generally posted in the Discord a day or so ahead of time. Make sure you are registered with the discord bot (type !register, respond to DM) and then you just hit the green plus ➕ sign on raids posted in the active-groups channel to sign up.

Last edited: