Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Lenas

Trump's Staff
No indication these will be craftable but all information is pointing to future weapons all being enhanceable in some way, retroactively including weapons from this season, so I assume these ones as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They mentioned something for next week they will talk about craftable weapons when I was watching it today. Not these, they talked about today, but a different set or something maybe the whisper of the worm mission? Kinda hinted by the art in the background?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think that's just the return of whisper + a red border for it like the other exotic rotators. We'll see tho.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I think that's just the return of whisper + a red border for it like the other exotic rotators. We'll see tho.
Yeah youre prob right. either way it seems like a good little update for the 3 months left. Definitely more than I ever thought they would give us.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I need to actually learn the raids at some point. I did put the Wish quests recently to use and crafted the Last Wish sniper and rocket launcher. Holy shit I love that sniper rifle, two shots triggers kinetic tremors $$$.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I need to actually learn the raids at some point. I did put the Wish quests recently to use and crafted the Last Wish sniper and rocket launcher. Holy shit I love that sniper rifle, two shots triggers kinetic tremors $$$.
Use the group finder. I used it for some dungeon runs, but they do have sherpa raid runs on there as well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I use LFG for dungeons all the time but I am skeptical of LFG raids still. I am mostly okay with dungeons because I just go in expecting to solo and if my teammates are useful, great. Just the amount of people that refuse to communicate, lie about their experience, only want to do easy jobs, etc. I imagine it can make most raids take much longer than they should.

Down to scrounge together some clan members to do some teaching, though.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Onslaught gun details - Bungie.net

Half of these will be available starting April 9, including The Recluse, Hung Jury SR4, Succession, Edge Transit, Elsie's Rifle and Falling Guillotine. The remainder will unlock one at a time each week through the week of May 21. The BRAVE Arsenal weapons will continue to drop from Onslaught after The Final Shape, but the limited-edition variants won’t be available after June 3, so go get them while you can!

Will only have two weeks to farm the shiny variant of whatever gun they introduce last, probably Mountaintop.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm not gonna complain about having something new to grind each week rather than getting it all in one or two days and waiting until June!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Meh, more drip feeding by bungie, who would of thought, lol.:rolleyes:

Normally I'd agree with this sentiment, but given that it will lower the drop pool for the weapons to farm for, it sounds alright.

The issue I see is that the last weapon releases what, two weeks before TFS releases? And with some of the "limited edition" drops for these weapons, that seems a bit short.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They said you can focus them in their stream. By attuning to the Shaxx statues or whatever, for a better drop rate, so I see no issue. The worst part of this will be the best ones will be left for the end, of course, like the mountain top and recluse. Dont get me wrong, the update is sweet, seems like a ton of content for the remainder of this long ass season, but this dripping shit? Man just let people farm their shit on their terms.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Recluse is in the initial release.

Edge Transit is the only weapon in the bunch worth chasing a double perk limited edition god roll. Cascade Point + Envious in column 3 along with Bait + Explosive in column 4. Overflow the mag twice with envious then swap perks and mag dump your entire GL in five seconds with cascade.

TWID today clarifies that two exotic missions are coming back so I guess that means both Whisper and Zero Hour which are great. I probably just jinxed it though so we'll get Harbinger and Bad Juju instead.

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Time gating content is really fuckin dumb. Be better bungie.

Really hoping they do a 180 on that after the responses.

Listening to a podcast and the lead weapons guy Proctor confirmed the shiny variants are the only way to get double perks in columns 3 and 4. He also confirmed that when TFS enhancing comes, all four perks will be enhanceable if you want, but you wont be able to customize the barrel and mags like you can with adept raid weapons. Mentioned that each chest you get during Onslaught is a 50% chance to drop your attuned weapon and limited ones will be common enough that most people should get a handful of them.

• 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Weapon release being condensed and they'll all be available by April 30.

Tweet thread also clarifies that every quest version of the weapons come as a shiny variant, so everyone will have at least one.

• 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Weekly Destiny Shill ™ update here:
  • Whisper and Outbreak mission returns are confirmed/craftable. 40 minute timers on normal, 20 on legendary, with new secrets in the harder modes.
  • 3 new PVP maps were shown, they all look very good. Designed for 3 player modes and trials mostly, looking forward to them.
  • Pantheon is going to be a raid boss gauntlet activity that rewards exotics, adepts and more.
  • Next week there's going to be another live stream, TFS Dev Insights this time with gameplay.
Iron Banner is active today with the new strand wave frame GL, get a good one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone feel like doing dungeon runs? Was thinking this weekend. MusicForFish MusicForFish is a flake and never shows up. Also since he lives in a communist nation his power always goes out.

• 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
Weekly Destiny Shill ™ update here:
  • Whisper and Outbreak mission returns are confirmed/craftable. 40 minute timers on normal, 20 on legendary, with new secrets in the harder modes.
  • 3 new PVP maps were shown, they all look very good. Designed for 3 player modes and trials mostly, looking forward to them.
  • Pantheon is going to be a raid boss gauntlet activity that rewards exotics, adepts and more.
  • Next week there's going to be another live stream, TFS Dev Insights this time with gameplay.
Iron Banner is active today with the new strand wave frame GL, get a good one.

oh boy more capitalizing on old content, must be something in the water at companies that start with B