<Prior Amod>
Nope, just Canada things my dude.
Screenshot_20240113-184534~2.png

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dude that is fucking ridiculous. Alberta has seen cold weather like this for hundreds of years! Unreal man!

• 1Truth!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You guys in Canada basically live in a communist state, or really close to one. Were not too far away here in US either, just a matter of time. BTW who the fuck heats their house with electricity anyway, isnt it all or mostly gas out there?

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It’s not even crazy for Alberta either. Crazy how bad Canada has gotten. In the 1960’s - 1970’s everyone is fine and grilling steaks outside. Need a civil war in Canada.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im in Michigan and it gets pretty chilly here but I know from paying my bills for decades now is that my power consumption in winter is like literally 1/2 if not 1/3 of what it is in the summer. So if they are having power issues in Alberta in the dead of winter, guess they are fucked in summer, lool. Either that or everyone is just growing tons of weed inside, hehe.

• 1Truth!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Since music is screwed due to communism let me know if you want to run a dungeon. :)

• 1Double Worf

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
You guys in Canada basically live in a communist state, or really close to one. Were not too far away here in US either, just a matter of time. BTW who the fuck heats their house with electricity anyway, isnt it all or mostly gas out there?

Haven't you heard? Natural gas is bad for the environment! Did they ban gas stoves in Canada yet like they are doing in new construction homes here in the US? Thank your elected officials.

I mean, I'm don't know how much Canadians pay in taxes, but whatever it is it should at least be enough to cover the power needed to keep your family warm and safe over the winter. Or did that money go to Ukraine?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the etiquette on using shittier weapons like Ticuu's, when you're working on the catalyst, over something more pewpew in Coil and Nightfalls? Avoid and just work them off in Vanguards?

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
What's the etiquette on using shittier weapons like Ticuu's, when you're working on the catalyst, over something more pewpew in Coil and Nightfalls? Avoid and just work them off in Vanguards?
I think staying alive is the more important part for those activities. So long as you are surviving and not using up revive tokens in coil you should be fine. In nightfalls just make sure you have an alternate way to stun champions and you should be good. Nothing more annoying than when no one on your team can stun overloads.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Overloads are usually the biggest pain in the ass. I think Wyverns in general are probably the thing I’ve died to the most in the game. Wish they tracked that so you could see your nemesis.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Overloads are usually the biggest pain in the ass. I think Wyverns in general are probably the thing I’ve died to the most in the game. Wish they tracked that so you could see your nemesis.
I fucking HATE wyverns!!!!!!!

• 2Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff

Use whatever you want as long as you don't die. Coil has no time limit and it's not like you're in a farming group that you created for speed. Just get whatever upgrades that give 200-300% boosts to supers, melee, class abilities etc and spam the shit out of your super whenever you can.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
TWID is back

Glimmer cap is doubling, transmog bounty cap is being reset in March, character re-customization coming before TFS. Six weeks of "Riven's Wishes" weekly starts on Jan 30 where you can apparently choose your reward from a pool.

Fadaar

That guy
i keep procastinating because theres 5? months left before TFS but I know my happy ass is gonna wait til late May to actually try and farm anything

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've taken up solo dungeon runs again. Got Duality done yesterday, had two flawless runs end today at boss. Spire after that which I beat but never did flawless.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Babe wake up Mass Effect ornaments just dropped. Ship, ghost, sparrow are free. My titan might never change their look again.

1707860083908.png

• 2Worf

Fadaar

That guy
yeah but 2000 silver apiece. unless they go for bright dust later in the season which would be cool.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
They won’t, at least not for a long time if any of the other “cross over” armor is an indication. The Ghost of Tsushima cosmetics have been available for a long while now and have never been available for bright dust.