Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Malkav

French Madman
Anyone else not get their pre-order beta code yet? Let me clarify... pre-ordered standard physical PC copy from Amazon. Got a code from Amazon to enter in Bungie's website. Tried to enter it into Bungie's website, they said try again in August (pre-ordered in June). Tried again recently, now it says something like "All console betas have concluded. PC beta will be in late August." I still haven't received a beta key to give to Blizzard (if that's what I have to do????) .... fuck. I just want my sweet sweet one day of early access next week that I paid zero dollars for.
Yeah same. Redeemed the amazon code on Bungie website but didn't redeem it for the PS4 beta and couldn't redeem it for the PC then, and since then I've had the same message as you.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah same. Redeemed the amazon code on Bungie website but didn't redeem it for the PS4 beta and couldn't redeem it for the PC then, and since then I've had the same message as you.
Bungie will release a fix for that bug in 3-6 months

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malkav

French Madman
You can finally convert pre-order keys to battle.net keys on the Bungie website.
Pre-load not yet available though it seems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I can hook people up with PC Open Beta codes tomorrow that will get you into the 24 hour early access period.

Preload should probably start over the weekend.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My buds begged me to grab this, so I did. I looked at the vids and still have no idea what type of game this is really. Futuristic FPS/RPG/MMO from what I see from the Wiki.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My buds begged me to grab this, so I did. I looked at the vids and still have no idea what type of game this is really. Futuristic FPS/RPG/MMO from what I see from the Wiki.
Pretty much. You can find some new gameplay vids for Destiny 2 by searching for "destiny 2 european dead zone", there was/is an 80min video (by a russian streamer) around.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just pre-ordered through GMGaming. Too bad PC isn't out for a while still.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure why you pre-ordered, there isn't some sweet in game Ushanka and Aviator glasses bonus....

18% discount. I would've done it through Amazon Prime but its a work account and keys emailed will go to my bosses email which is a pain in the ass.

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Only 18%? PC plebes paying 2% more than the console master race

• 1Solidarity

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i pre ordered through amazon prime for ps4.

i don't think my potato pc can handle this.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
destiny is no different than CoD in Space (oh..Infinity..)

you play it with your buddies. no more than that. the game doesn't even have to be great.. just a lot of social pressure to buy like the er....overwatch.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
I've got PC Beta Codes that should be good for early access starting monday. just message me. no dick pics please.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've got PC Beta Codes that should be good for early access starting monday. just message me. no dick pics please.

dick-clark.jpg

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If Zarcath runs out I have a couple codes as well. Only PM me if Zarcath is out or you're 100% sure I don't hate you.